View Single Post
Old 08-30-19, 03:44 PM
ddeand 

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
Liked 102 Times in 46 Posts
This is the e-mail I got from them earlier this week. I had asked when they might be getting to my fork. Apparently, the new forks are being made on a batch-by-batch basis. That makes sense since I doubt C’dale had thousands of spare forks laying around. Personally, I would not have much of a problem riding my bike with the old fork until the new ones arrive. Anyway, here’s the response I got:

Our global teams are working around the clock to properly produce enough replacement forks to get all affected riders around the world back on their bikes, but the nature of a recall process like this does involve unavoidable delays. The first forks started shipping this week. I can't give you an exact date since they will be fulfill in the order they were submitted. As riders ourselves, we fully understand and apologize for the inconvenience this causes.

We do not have an exact time of delivery for your replacement fork as they will be deliver in a first come first served basis, depending on how many orders there are in front of you the replacement could anywhere from a couple of weeks to a couple of months. That being said the first forks started to ship out to dealers last week.”