Old 09-14-19, 03:42 AM
randyjawa 

Bikes: 1958 Rabeneick 120D, 1968 Legnano Gran Premio, 196? Torpado Professional, 2000 Marinoni Piuma

Mentioned: 210 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
Liked 1,743 Times in 934 Posts
Chances are the bicycle will not fetch its value. The bike is awesome and rarely do I use that word. But, it is a lower level steed and many uninformed potential buyers will look without favor on the step through, or ladies, design. I know the bike is a mixte, but not all buyers will see the value there. Most collectors seek the standard men's style frame.

As for value - sold locally at this time of the year (not the best time of the year to sell a bike in Canada) - $200 to $300 CND but to get even close to those values, you will most likely have to exercise strong marketing skills and couple those with patience.

If you sell internationally, you might get more for the bike (it is exceptional and very complete), but probably not. Shipping costs will drive the price well above the bike's value.

Please keep in mind that appraisals are really only opinionated guesses. I do wish you good luck with that bike. It is, indeed, a beauty in my opinion. Were I to offer the bike for sale, I would seek a good home and, perhaps, accept a bit less in dollars and cents. I would hate to see some fool curb jumping the bike.