Old 09-17-19, 05:54 PM
fraba 

Bikes: 1973 Raleigh Super Course - c.1988 Colnago Master Piu - 2004 Devinci MoonRacer - 2014 Cervelo P3 - 2018 Open New Up

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Liked 7 Times in 4 Posts
Originally Posted by hokiefyd View Post
There are a number of nice Peugeot mixtes in the nearest sizable market to me (DC area) with pretty strong asking prices. Here is one sold by the original owner, and appears to be in excellent condition, for 250 USD (330 CAD). This one is not quite as nice as the first, selling for 275 USD (365 CAD). And a third, also in only okay-to-good condition, for 225 USD (300 CAD). I think @randyjawa makes some good points regarding the value, especially the comment about the time of year. You may have better luck holding onto the bike over the winter and bringing it out next April or May.

If the asking prices in my area are any indication, you could probably ask 350 CAD for it and see where it gets you. Of course, the person looking for that exact bike won't care about the time of year or other factors. You need to find that guy!

That's a beautiful bike. I have a green one in a condition not near as nice as yours. Yours is what mine wants to be when it grows up!
Thank you Hokiefyd. Very helpful since there is not a lot of Peugeot mixte in similar condition as mine in my market. Many of them need restoration hours.