gugie 
Bike Butcher of Portland

Bikes: It's complicated.

Mentioned: 1299 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4677 Post(s)
Liked 5,790 Times in 2,279 Posts
Originally Posted by Sir_Name
I’ll extend the invite to any folks here that would like to join on a ride next year from Branford, CT out to FFD. This was my fourth year riding out, third year with Greg. I’ll add a route profile in a bit. It’s always a good ride, and a beautiful time of year in New England. Figure for 75+ miles with some climbing. Shore Line East train stop close by.

I unfortunately did not take any bike pics this year, save for one of a ‘for sale’ that I tried to tempt another riding buddy with. It’s always cool-bike overload with plenty of pleasant like-minded folk to chat with.

Looks like Jamie Swan's Dossche Sport. Got to spend some time with him last year, great guy!

I'm already starting to pimp FFD 2020 with the PNW crew. @northbend will be hearing more from me as he fills out his post-retirement bicycling dance card, along with @Andy_K and a few others. Maybe we can hook up and add a few days of New England early fall touring?