View Single Post
Old 03-22-24, 10:41 AM
Mtracer

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 229 Post(s)
Liked 319 Times in 203 Posts
Originally Posted by rsbob
Using iPhone and iPad, but the primary difference may be the Free version versus Pay functionality. I contacted them regarding changing workout days and hitting the wall, and no response. Probably because it’s not worth their time answering free people. Just a guess.

You are no doubt right about the averaging of cadence and power for the final result. Thanks for the reply
Concerning the difference in your and my experience with iPhone and iPad, I'm specifically in the trial version (first 30 days). When I look at my profile, under my name in the upper left corner, it says "Trial" under my name. I believe this gives me premium access until the trial period runs out. I thought you had just recently signed up, and therefore would be in the trial period as well.

I can't see how or why they would even allow this, but maybe you inadvertently bypassed the trial period and selected the free version. But I assume the trial version is just going to apply until it expires and then you would be on the free version unless you sign up to retain the premium features.