Old 11-17-19, 03:49 PM
livedarklions
Tragically Ignorant

Bikes: Serotta Atlanta; 1994 Specialized Allez Pro; Giant OCR A1; SOMA Double Cross Disc; 2022 Allez Elite mit der SRAM

Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8186 Post(s)
Liked 9,098 Times in 5,054 Posts
Originally Posted by Leisesturm
Yeah, you kind of just made my point. Like anyone could really discern an actual safety difference between the worst helmet on that list and the best. You really should just give up this tireless quest to discredit my posts. The harder you try the less it succeeds.
Don't know why you'd want to make this personal, but are you under some delusion that people are actually "crediting" your posts?

The whole point of testing them is because we hopefully will never encounter irl the consequences of the differences we can't discern. All other things being equal, I'll go with a combination of good score, good price and good fit, figuring it probably does affect my probabilities of serious head injuries in a small but statistically significant degree. I'd rather the testing be done on a device other than my head, thank you.
I realize that the probability of hitting my head on any given ride are pretty low, but I've worked with and known people with tbi, and it's not something I'd like to experience.