View Single Post
Old 08-27-12, 06:04 AM
shasta68

Bikes: looking

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I don't think I'd be hijacking this thread since this may be relevant to the original poster. @slow chevy: Can the Uni-cam be purchased stateside? I've only found it available through the individual who claims to have invented it. He is in the UK. Shipping is about 25% the cost of the unit itself. Can you comment on durability and/or end-user experience or satisfaction with the product? I'm interested in purchasing one but I'm hesitant to pay $500-600 for a product with no local representation. I've arranged for a cycling evaluation (not sure what to call it exactly) at a local bike shop that should determine if i can use one of the shorter cranks that the folks here have kindly provided links for. It may save me from dishing dollahs for an item i cannot even test prior to purchasing.

TIA
Tom

BTW, the tinyurl link on your profile to your business, Vivid Reflections Auto Salon is a dead link. I was looking to determine if you were stateside. A google search places your business in Illinois if I've found the right one. If that's you then I'd tell you that you do nice work.