View Single Post
Old 07-25-17, 07:40 PM
DaKineDatFolds

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Double0757
Now that I see the light at the end of the tunnel, I should have had more faith on my God that hasn't ever let me down. I did prayed before ordering and after sleeping on it many nights, I got the peace I get when consulting with Him before big purchases. What I'm a little concerned is in the ride quality and durability of the bike. I know that if titanium is not done right, it can crack on the joints.
My bible learnin' ain't so good, so here it goes:

The metalworker encourages the goldsmith, and the one who smooths with the hammer spurs on the one who strikes the anvil. One says of the welding, "It is good." Nail it down so it will not topple. - Isaiah 41:7

Pray that the welding gets nailed (successfully).

Actually, what would keep me off the emotional roller coaster is that Peter/Helix put out the updates on time. For example, let's say the next notification is due August 2017. Looks like the next payment/installment's going to be required. It'd be okay that Peter is missing the mark for delivery. Just let us know at that time, even if things aren't going right. Don't leave us hangin' with the communication, Peter!

Last edited by DaKineDatFolds; 07-25-17 at 08:01 PM.