Old 10-28-19, 03:39 PM
katsup

Bikes: 1995 ParkPre Pro 825 2021 Soma Fog Cutter v2 and 2021 Cotic SolarisMax

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 607 Post(s)
Liked 560 Times in 318 Posts
Originally Posted by Fredr500
OP back for follow up. Went to another shop and they showed me a 2019 Specialized Roll Elite. They only had a low entry in large assembled (and on sale), so I took it for a spin and fell in love. The turquoise color worked and I felt very comfortable on the low entry (at 64 I don't care what anyone thinks) so I bought it for me. My wife came home, took one look at it and thanked me for buying her a bike. Long story short it fit her fine and I was back to the shop.

He dug around in the back and found an unboxed 2018 Roll Elite (black with some sort of sparkles) for even less money, so I now have 2 Roll Elites in the garage. I only have about 40 miles on mine so far, she has 25. These bikes are so comfortable and easy to ride I never want to stop. Our greenway system here is relatively flat, paved and beautiful this time of year so I can't spend enough time out there pedaling, although around 10 miles my backside starts getting sore. I think my next purchase is bike pants.

Thanks for all the comments here, I guess its time to go tot the Specialized owners and geezer threads.
Congrats, but where are the photos?

Did your wife take the turquoise or go with the black sparkle?