View Single Post
Old 09-05-20, 05:03 AM
Toespeas

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 164 Post(s)
Liked 44 Times in 41 Posts
Originally Posted by sdmc530
Anyone using wide shimano road shoes? I am looking to try a different shoe, supplies are tough for wide shoes. I can get Shimano, RC7 in wide for a decent price. If anyone using them or any shimano wide shoes how do you like them? I am a size 12ish with wide foot but not crazy wide.

I know shoes are very personal but I have never had shimano shoes before. I am normally a lake shoe person but prices are pretty high on Lake these days.

thanks
shimmys r7 are OK at best , good enough to race on , but hard on my feet they dont conform and i get numb spots on centuries , maybe i just need some better insoles , i tried a few but nothing can make them comfy over 3 hours , YET , is say at this point it worth it to just learn to mold carbon and make your own show that fit your feet perfect , instead of rely on all these damn companies to sell a shoe that can actually be useful , i tried bont riot+ and they cracked after less than 2 months of winter riding , if their carbon shoes are that bad i figure if i took the time to learn to lay carbon i could easily just mold my feet and lay some carbon , and cover it with some fabric , add a few boas ot laces and never need these over priced POS shoes again < LOL !!!!
Likes For Toespeas: