Old 01-10-19, 11:53 AM
Sticky9

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
That is a good idea, although due to the upbringing of my dogs (before I was able to get them they were both abused) they have some quirky behavioral issues. For instance, my male dog won't run on a leash. I've tried jogging with him, but after a few days (after he figures out the routine) he will just lay down after about 2-300 yards lol. Then, the route to the river forces me to go down a very busy 4 lane major road, so I don't think I would trust one of them running beside me. There is a wide bike lane and sidewalk on the road, but as I said my dogs aren't the best on a leash and wouldn't want one pulling me over on the busy street. I guess I could just start training them to run beside my bike, but knowing them that could pose a formidable task.

I appreciate your input and may try and come up with a way to integrate some of what you suggested. As I posted in the OP, I'm sure I can get by borrowing my SO's car, but would like to try and find an alternative option so keep the ideas rolling in!

Thanks