Old 02-18-19, 01:07 PM
Tundra_Man 
The Fat Guy In The Back

Bikes: '81 Panasonic Sport, '02 Giant Boulder SE, '08 Felt S32, '10 Diamondback Insight RS, '10 Windsor Clockwork, '15 Kestrel Evoke 3.0, '19 Salsa Mukluk

Mentioned: 92 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 320 Post(s)
Liked 177 Times in 115 Posts
5-6" of fresh snow overnight. With it being President's day, I knew the MUP wouldn't be plowed and that would a little much to try and push through, especially with my health being the way it has been recently.

I got up early to clear the snow from our driveway, hoping to be done in time to ride a mile down the road and catch the 7:30 bus downtown. After nearly passing out while moving snow, by the time I finished it was 7:30 and I knew at minimum I'd have to catch the 8:05 bus, but the way I was feeling I was skeptical that would happen. I went inside and collapsed and wound up sleeping until 11:30.

Feeling better but not great, I rode and caught the 12:25 bus downtown. I figured I could still get in a half of a day's work. The MUP probably won't be plowed until tomorrow, so I'm going to bus it home as well. At least I'll still get about 3 miles of riding in to-from the bus stops.

Have tomorrow off for a bunch of medical tests. Hopefully they can figure out what's wrong with me.