Old 05-07-19, 12:12 PM
rubiksoval

Bikes: bikes

Mentioned: 52 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2622 Post(s)
Liked 1,429 Times in 711 Posts
Originally Posted by ToddTheBod
Yes I did say that. I did not say "ALL" fast cat3s, I said fast cat3s, as in some of the fast cat3s but not all of them. You're adding words to what I said. Read the words I wrote. If I meant "all fast cat3s" I would have included that word "all".

"arbitrary enough". Ok, well, again, more hyperbole.

I can tell you're trying to be intentionally dense here, but clearly it's not a population average or meant to be a sample of ALL cat3s, but it's data taken from the people who have shown up to UT Austin to get their physiology measured. Obviously it's not gonna be an exhaustive sampling!

I don't know why you keep repeating yourself. You're not saying that. I'm not saying that. Only your referenced article is alluding to something of that nature. Yours, not mine. I'm not adding anything to anything.

I'm trying to be intentionally dense? Well, that's kinda mean. You're making the claims. I question the claims as they seem out of the ordinary. You devolve into constantly repeating what you're not saying.

But really what you need to focus on is the other stuff you're not saying: like, where there's actual data to back up your initial assertions. Because after many posts you still haven't said anything about that, either.

So this isn't me being dense. This is me pointing out you have no data and that the data you're claiming to have is lacking in big ways. Like, to the point of appearing made up. Again, something else you're "not saying".