View Single Post
Old 07-14-13, 09:24 AM
TommyBing
Banned

Bikes: Redline Carbon Conquest Team, Colnago X-Lite (Wrecked, Stripped, Wal-Arted), Ibis Hakkalugi (STOLEN!!!), Bianchi Imola, Bianchi San Jose, Soma DC DC

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by cuda2k
Thread title edited for less "spoiler like" wording. Leaving this one open, but please read the sticky in the forum about Doping speculation. Last I heard from several sources that have been reviewing Froome's numbers is that he's still within the 'not likely doping' range. I hope that's the case, but as with everyone else, I have some reservations due to recent history.
The only thing more laughable than the failed American police/surveillance state is the seriousness with which the Big Brother moderators on an internet bike forum take their preservation of honor, decency, and decorum.

It's the internet, not a Tuesday night bible study. Shouldn't all views and ideas be shared freely? I accepted my ban when I wished death on Froome and his children, that's obviously over the line. But saying that Froome is a doper on a magic, as-yet-unknown blood booster, I just will not refrain from that. He's on drugs, he's got the arms of a 14 year old girl, and everyone on his team his a pasty, drug-addled sycophant.

I ride around on my cracked femur/pelvis all the time. All-natural, baby. Praise Jesus!! I'm tough!!!