Old 07-20-19, 10:27 AM
Jim from Boston

Mentioned: 49 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 800 Post(s)
Liked 218 Times in 171 Posts
I'm tired of BF's garbage platform; I've had enough
Originally Posted by bikingshearer
Once again, for the umpty-umpth time, BF has timed me out and sent a post I spent some time crafting off into the ether, never to be seen again.

The number of times this has happened is well into double digits. I have reported this to the BF poobahs and have received no response. Nothing. Crickets.

There is supposed to be an auto-save function: it doesn't work for sh*t. Hasn't for years…
Just yesterday, FYA, I quoted this post, with some following posts with remedial suggestions, on a General Cycling thread in reply to a subscriber with a similar complaint:
Originally Posted by Last ride 76
What a diverse bunch of ideas… I'm not trying to be snooty or condescending. I wrote a long post, that BF swallowed. That happens to me, and I get cranky. Rather than slam my hand down in frustration, I move on

I apologize in advance for the blasted auto-correct (when/why did it become so awful?) and inaccuracies or lack of clarity on my part, and will try to clarify and/or correct.

Cheers…
Originally Posted by Jim from Boston
…Meanwhile perhaps @Last ride 76 could provide us with an abstract of the current literature.
Originally Posted by Last ride 76
What do you gain by being facetious? …IDK if I will respond to your ad hominem attack regarding my sometimes losing posts.

Last edited by Jim from Boston; 07-20-19 at 10:30 AM.