Old 08-22-20, 03:42 AM
randyjawa 

Bikes: 1958 Rabeneick 120D, 1968 Legnano Gran Premio, 196? Torpado Professional, 2000 Marinoni Piuma

Mentioned: 210 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1372 Post(s)
Liked 1,752 Times in 939 Posts
Bikes like the Norco usually go for under a hundred dollars, where I live. New Old Stock (NOS) does add value but does not, necessarily, add to the collect ability of the bike...

However, without pictures, and knowing where you live, and knowing how much mechanical aptitude you have, and knowing your size, and knowing how you found out about the bike and is it a men's model or woman's (step through frame). Produce a post for each of those questions just presented. Why..?

You need ten posts, spread over at least two days, before Bike Forums will allow you to post pictures (anti-spam thing). So, nine more posts, offering information pertaining to the above and we will all be able to see the bike and get to know you. And you will get to know us.

Anyway, looking forward to trying to help and welcome to the Bike Forums. This place can be addictive and, if it is any help, I give bikes like the one below away. The one below came from a local dump...