Old 12-06-08, 09:38 AM
Glennfordx4

Bikes: Too many Bicycles to list

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
Liked 137 Times in 45 Posts
This is going to be a project trying to make space for it as I was out of room from my own parts(lawnmower and chainsaws and bike). The sad part is that a lot of stuff is so rusty it can't be used like all the steel wheels that were hanging in the sheds and most were made in Italy,the pics of the wheels outside are so rusty and he laced them all as he built all his own wheels,I have some new front drum brakes that he laced into 24" wheels that I will remove. There is a bunch of Nishiki high flanged hubs also some brand new others on rusty wheels,there were 17 alloy rear racks and 30 to 40 sets of pedals and every bit of little hardware you can think of. Alot of the parts are Royal Enfield or Joannou(Jamis) and a lot of parts were for 3 speed bikes,I have a lot of freewheels and everything to build my own wheel sets for older bikes just need rims.
One thing that I am going to put to use right away is the Fox bicycle motor as it is complete and MR.Harris told me the whole story about it and it has less then 12 miles on it,it came with the title, tools and owners manual. I will get some more photos when I have it sorted better and get the rest.