Old 07-17-19, 05:21 AM
Kabuki12

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 872 Post(s)
Liked 2,269 Times in 1,272 Posts
Originally Posted by BookFinder
Point taken, thank you. My intent was to tease him a bit, but I see how my comments could be construed otherwise. Even so, I don't think the problem is the forum software.

There is a lot of wisdom on the forum, and in a few places, conjecture and sketchy opinion. We all have to be discerning to sift the useful knowledge out of the mountains of verbiage.

For my part, if I'm posting something that has substance - meaning factual and worth keeping, I'll do the compose in Word maneuver to assure I have a copy saved to a folder on my computer.

That way, I don't spend 30 minutes on something only to have a power-blink or a software snag drop it into the internet version of a black hole. And, if I need that same content for editing and use in a later post, I have it.
Good idea! I personally don't have that good of computer skills and I enjoy this forum so I will continue to put up with the flaws. That said, my Mac is older and only has 4 gig of ram which I thought was the problem until I realized that others are sharing the same experience. Sorry for the misunderstanding, Joe
Likes For Kabuki12: