cudak888 
www.theheadbadge.com

Bikes: http://www.theheadbadge.com

Mentioned: 124 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2422 Post(s)
Liked 4,396 Times in 2,093 Posts
Originally Posted by capt_velo
Once, after yelling, "ON YOUR LEFT" twice to a lady walking her dog while wearing headphones, she decided to yell at me for not giving her and her dog warning that I was passing. I yelled back in her anger that she needs to remove her headphones so she can hear the world around her. At this point, her wearing the headphones seemed rather rude.
If the steamroller of collective pettiness wants to point its nose down the road of A&S, I'm going to enjoy the ride to the pit of locked threads.

In this spirit, I submit the following alternate storyline:

"Oh, I'm sorry, would you have preferred this? BRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAP!"

Originally Posted by CargoDane
Buy a bell. That's the international signal. Buy one that is penetrating and has a long ring. That way, people can hear it and with the long ring, they can tell where the sound is coming from. Shouting into the wind to people forward of you means they will only hear you when you're almost next to them. Especially if they are moving too (wind in ears). Get a bell. You're not in the TdF.
Nah, just toe-out some Kool-Stops. There won't be a soul in the vicinity of 50 miles who will be unaware of your presence - living or deceased.

-Kurt

Likes For cudak888: