View Single Post
Old 08-20-19, 06:52 AM
mstateglfr 
Sunshine

Bikes: '18 class built steel roadbike, '19 Fairlight Secan, '88 Schwinn Premis , Black Mountain Cycles Monstercross V4, '89 Novara Trionfo

Mentioned: 123 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10955 Post(s)
Liked 7,485 Times in 4,187 Posts
Originally Posted by DanBell
Great frame! Thanks for doing a build thread, there's not a ton of info on the Secan because they were so heavily back ordered. A friend has a Strael and he absolutely loves it so I've been interested to read more about the Secan.
Yes, based on watching their staggered frame availability calendar this year, it looks like a new batch of each size is available every few months. The availability actually made the color choice for me even up until a few weeks ago I wasnt fully committed to buying a frame(still entertaining building it) and both the gray and blue frames were available to pre-order. Good thing I liked both as the gray had sold out once I finally came to terms with buying a frame.

They do sell quickly so I would be interested to find out how many are made at a time in each size. I would also like to know where the frames are made- all they say is the frames are fabricated in mainland Europe. Ive seen pics of where the frames are built on Fairlight's IG page(or something like that), but no info on the manufacturing partner.
Insatiable curiosity, I guess!