Old 09-18-20, 09:53 PM
machinist42
mycocyclist

Bikes: 1964 Schwinn Paramount P-13 DeLuxe, 1964 Schwinn Sport Super Sport, 1972 Falcon San Remo, 1974 Maserati MT-1, 1974 Raleigh International, 1984 Lotus Odyssey, 198? Rossin Ghibli, 1990 LeMond Le Vanquer (sic), 1991 Specialized Allez Transition Pro, +

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 910 Post(s)
Liked 812 Times in 449 Posts

This is not what I'd consider the "oddest," but it is what I can document, a Rossin Ghibli on the back of a Trek 2120. Only 10 miles.

Soon I'll be trying an Oru Coast XT kayak on the back of my lime green '72 Super Sport, or my Lotus Odyssey, if I don't find a trailer first. Paddles too.

More recently, after loading up on cat litter and a huge sack of crunchies, lard, spud flakes, tins of tuna for the Murder Hornet Neko, and other groceries, I found a gorgeous wrought iron and solid wood meter tall table, and tied that to the top of everything. I had to shift my weight forward onto the bars to keep the bike from doing a wheelie the four miles home. It was late and the roads were mostly bereft of cars.

Yeah, I really could use a trailer...

I'm thinking an old Burley D'Lite, with a photo of a terrified child pasted in the rear window? (Around here, perhaps the appearance of towing a toddler might make me a little safer? I'll take what I can get.)
Likes For machinist42: