Old 09-05-20, 08:01 PM
Helldorado

Bikes: Cervelo Aspero Apex1x 2020; Giant Escape Disc modified commuter 2021

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
Liked 80 Times in 44 Posts
Originally Posted by livedarklions
Yes, your assertion is quite convincing, especially the completely inept invocation of lights on emergency vehicles that have a totally different light setup for completely different purposes. If you were right, btw, wouldn't motorcycle cops have flashing lights on their heads?

My grip is fine, dude. Maybe you should learn to write like a grownup?
BTW, you seem to be ignoring that the post I was responding to obviously was referring to wearing a 700 lumen flashing light on a helmet at night. If the person was talking about daytime, the reference to reflecting light off of street signs made no sense. By your own post, I can see you wouldn't approve of that. You have your light pointed at the horizon and solid at night.
You must read better, grasshopper. My light pointed at the horizon is only during daylight. At night, I aim it at the ground 10-20 feet in front of me. Go back and re-read my post and enlighten yourself...

So it appears that this whole unpleasant discussion is a misunderstanding based on your poor reading comprehension. That's OK, I forgive you. Now go out and RIDE!