Old 07-14-16, 08:01 AM
vasuvius

Bikes: Workswell WCB-R-066 Ultegra 6800, LOOK 675 Light Ultegra Di2

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
looks just like mine except for the orange bar tape. I even have similar looking H+ Son hoops.
Congrats!

Originally Posted by BigPoser
Here is a progress shot of my Workswell R-066. Just waiting for the BB to arrive and it'll be done the same day. Hopefully it will come today. So far I have been very impressed with the quality of the frame. It was packaged well and there was no damage at all. No imperfections that I can see on the frame and when looking inside the various tubes, the carbon looks to be on par with my Focus Cayo.

The only minor gripe was that they seemed to have but a "bulkhead" at the back of the BB shell and made running the rear mech cable challenging. I had to drill a small hole in order to eliminate the unnecessary bends that would have been there. In speaking with a couple other 066 owners, neither had this bulkhead. My frame also had come with additional Di2 frame plugs in the event that I ever go Di2. Not sure it what is the reasoning behind the mysterious bulkhead.

Other than that it's been great. Running the cables has been mush easier than my Focus was. Can't wait to ride it.