Gerryattrick
Beicwyr Hapus

Bikes: Genesis Equilibrium, Genesis Datum, Whyte 901 Dawes 701,1973 Harry Hall

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 152 Post(s)
Liked 36 Times in 16 Posts
Originally Posted by stapfam
I will agree that the forum has calmed down a lot so you will see the odd Posting from me in the future.

And as an update on what I have been up to in the last few months--I had a back problem that was getting severe and a trip to the quacks and on a heavy dose of analgesic and it is a lot better. Problem is that the back was masking a hip problem that has reared its head. Not affecting cycling but it is a matter of wait and see how it develops. Not much riding going on at present but spinning is still going on. I can manage an hour of intensive work out but I do pay for it afterwards.

The garden is getting a lot of attention as I can sit in it and relax and as it is "Easy" maintenance-it still looks good. Holiday is planned for next year and I hope to get to a few days of the TDF. That will be in the VW Campervan as it is cheap holidays and it has finally had enough work on it to be reliable.
Sorry about the hip problem. I'm probably talking rubbish as usual and this is just a thought, but could spinning be doing it no good? Not the seated spinning, but the faster out-of-the-saddle spinning. On a normal bike there is going to be some lateral movement in the frame as you pedal fast but on spin bikes there is no sideways movement at all.