View Single Post
Old 06-23-19, 06:55 PM
ja1124

Bikes: 1993 Giant Rincon, 1993 Trek MultiTrack 720, 1977 Raleigh Super Course, Giant Innova, 1995 Trek MultiTrack 700 (stolen from my possession but still mine!)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked 12 Times in 8 Posts
About ten years ago I had a spot on my left temple about the size of a pea that was discolored and scaly. I asked my dermatologist about it while when I saw him for another issue. He said something about it being a pre-cancerous lesion and gave me a brochure about it and told me to watch it to see if it changed, and to see him again if it did. Around that time I had also read that apple seeds contain an anti-carcinogenic compound called amygdalin. So I bought a 3 lb. sack of small apples that ended up being chocked full of seeds. I ate a couple of apples a day and chewed the seeds along with the apples. The bag lasted about a week, and at the end of the week the diameter of the spot was reduced by at least half. So I bought another bag of apples and ate a couple each day and chewed the seeds. At the end of the second week the spot was completely gone.

About 18 months later the spot re-appeared in the same general area. So I did as before... ate apples and chewed the seeds. After two weeks the spot was gone. It has not returned since, but perhaps that is because when I eat apples now, I always chew the seeds, too.
Likes For ja1124: