View Single Post
Old 06-10-18, 09:08 PM
Bizman

Bikes: 2014 Carbon Quest XS (Velomobile), 2014 Catrike Road (Trike), 2013 Easy Motion Max 700+ PCS (E-bike), 2011 Lynskey R340 (Road), 2011 Surly Moonlander (Fatty), 2010 Santa Cruise Tallboy (Full Suspension)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
Liked 15 Times in 11 Posts
Originally Posted by IBThomas
Does this display problem happen on all your browsers. I'm concerned that our update may not be compatible with some users display settings because this is not a wide spread problem as far as I can tell.
I am not sure what you mean about all my browsers? If you mean safari that is what I use? I use this iPad for everything and the only places it acts up are this site, MTBR, and road bike review. This site worked fine before the upgrade, it is almost beyond usable concerning trying to look at or type things. I have tried all the little things you said\others said to check and still not any better. I do appreciate and want the thank you for your concern and efforts to try and help me get this fixed, its very much appreciated! I just want to be able to enjoy the site as it was before the upgrade!