View Single Post
Old 05-16-19, 10:10 PM
cromagnum

Bikes: a bunch of stuff partial list its becoming a disease 69 Drake 3 spd 87Lotus elan 75, Atala 1988 corsa professionista, Matsuri track kieran bike 1972 astra tour de france

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts
I didn't intend to flip bikes but now I have little choice I'm running out of space. Within a short period I have accumulated almost 50 bikes. I first just wanted to buy a few clunkers and spend no more that 20 per and then relearn how to do repairs I attended a bicycle repair class and at the end of the class the instructor had a bike he was going to throw out because someone stole the rims off it when it was stored at the school. Boom 1987 Lotus Elan 75 freebie. Went to a garage sale looking for a auto mechanics tool chest sold but in the corner a bicycle with beautiful gold paint and a flip flop rear wheel bought for $20 Matsuri Kieran racing bike. Long story short I fix them up not restorations but make them safe and refurbish (no painting) and now starting to cull the herd. It is true what they say it all depends on the market and location try and sell a road bike on the Jersey shore ng a beach cruiser or a english 3 speed perfect. Road bike williamsburg brooklyn yep beach bike no 3 speed english yes.