Old 12-06-18, 06:11 PM
michaelm101

Bikes: Cannondale Carbon Synapse Road, Cannondale T2000 Touring, Vintage Mongoose IBOC Pro MTB, Vintage Peugeot 12spd racer, Old rusty Schwinn Manta Ray I neglected as a child, Diamondback Haanjo EXP Carbon & Metro, Specialized Roubaix Pro, RaleighSC Tandem

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
Liked 39 Times in 29 Posts
Lightweight REFLECTIVE Tire for ALL TERRAIN

It seems the majority of the reflective tires out there are of the commuting/touring variety. They tend to be heavier overall with heavier sidewalls. I'm seeking a gravel / all terrain oriented tire (700x35-42mm) that's lightweight, but due to my penchant for riding after sundown, I require reflectivity (according to research, those two big round circles immediately indicate "BIKE!!!" to onlookers). The reflective stickers / tape that one could apply to rims come out imperfect (due to human error), according to the manufacturer, so I want to avoid that route... By the way, I use one to three 750 lumen head lamps (one with a nifty/effective amber sidelight), and two or more HotShots in the rear, so I'm not entirely depending on reflectivity. I also use Mr. Tuffy in ALL my tires. Thanks in advance!

Last edited by michaelm101; 12-06-18 at 06:44 PM.