View Single Post
Old 07-16-19, 09:22 AM
zigmeister

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 1 Post
Used to have an Aeon, it was light...I say was, because when I crashed 3yrs ago 37mph coasting over the finish line at a sprint finish/race...somebody hit my handlebars...and down goes Frazier...bad wreck, bonked head, broke helmet...only flashed KO'd but came right to tumbling still.

So, the helmet saved my head, and it is one of the lightest helmets on the market at the time, probably still is. Another type of helmet blow, well, who knows how it fairs, but it did it's job.

Any weight on this helmet the Syntax Mips? Can't find it doing a quick google search or on their website. Same with the other higher level lines of this helmet?

I'm currently using a Bontrager road/aero type that has less vents...supposed to be the most aero at the time I bought it 2.5yrs ago...but it sits way low on my forehead/hitting glass arms as well...the Giro never did this, or obstruct my view. I'm always having to push up on my glasses in the middle and move the helmet back upwards...not sure why I haven't bought another helmet by now...but looking to move back to the Giro line, loved the fit/weight and protection overall of any helmet I've had.

Last edited by zigmeister; 07-16-19 at 09:27 AM.