Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > General Cycling Discussion
Reload this Page >

Test riding a bike

Search
Notices
General Cycling Discussion Have a cycling related question or comment that doesn't fit in one of the other specialty forums? Drop on in and post in here! When possible, please select the forum above that most fits your post!

Test riding a bike

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-19, 10:36 PM
Jim from Boston

Mentioned: 49 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 800 Post(s)
Liked 218 Times in 171 Posts
Originally Posted by mtalinm
hey JFB, I now work in Kenmore Square so now we have perfectly opposing commutes. maybe we will be going the same direction at the same time one of these days...
Wow @mtalinm , it's great to "hear" from you. I'll try to send a PM, in the near future to catch-up.

However, as I often post in my delayed PM replies:
Originally Posted by Jim from Boston
Finally, since it takes me a longtime to reply to a PM, I like to give this explanation. I post pretty avidly to Bike Forums, and I expend a lot of free time doing so to fast-moving threads, as alan s commented:
Originally Posted by alan s
You do realize that once this is out of the top 5 threads, no one will read it, and after it drops off the first page, it is ancient history. Good luck keeping it active and getting anything useful out of it.
So those posts take my priority. However, I enjoy PM’s and try to do my best compositions, especially while on vacation.

Jim