Go Back  Bike Forums > Community Connections > Regional Discussions > Northeast
Reload this Page >

Metro Boston: Good ride today?

Search
Notices
Northeast Connecticut | Maine | Massachusetts | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New York |Rhode Island | Vermont |

Metro Boston: Good ride today?

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-15, 01:32 PM
rholland1951

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 534 Post(s)
Liked 1,732 Times in 886 Posts
Originally Posted by Jim from Boston
I probably overstated “antagonism”; maybe annoyance would be more accurate. When riding under such “treacherous” circumstances, I have encountered occasional gratuitous hostility on the road even though there is so little traffic, I‘m not an obstruction. My wife did recently chide me because I might obstruct snowplows (I anticipate them in my rearview mirror, and pull off the road for them). I have even pushed cars stuck on slippery surfaces.

The annoyance stems IMO from the general driver frustration: obstruction by bikes, and in particular fear of hitting cyclists, including with the added hazard of skidding. At work, I have encountered rare overt hostility based on the fear of hitting a cyclist, with IMO a generous concern for my welfare, by otherwise friendly people, especially since I was already hit once on a peaceful road in June.

Finally, while your friend works in a cycle shop, I work in a hospital, where the injured cyclist would be taken. Nonetheless, I enjoy my image as a cyclist, as I described in this thread ”If you are tough about cycling in bad weather, are you a tough person in general?”
Seems to me, you may inspire a little envy: you're doing something that your interlocutors are, perhaps, terrified of doing themselves; you're Beowulf. Makes 'em jumpy, and they don't know why. If that's the case, an explanation about studded tires might just help calm them down...

rod
Old 02-04-15, 09:39 PM
Nickel
Splicer of Molecules

Bikes: Giant

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Does anyone have any suggestions for the 'best' option of riding from Waltham into Cambridge, specifically in the AM? PM works great for rtes 16->20 but not so pleasant in the morning. I was thinking of trying 60-> Concord Ave? 60 is not great without snow so I'm not sold on it. What about cutting through Warrendale to Belmont St?
Old 02-04-15, 10:20 PM
jimmuller 
What??? Only 2 wheels?

Bikes: 72 Peugeot UO-8, 82 Peugeot TH8, 87 Bianchi Brava, 76? Masi Grand Criterium, 74 Motobecane Champion Team, 86 & 77 Gazelle champion mondial, 81? Grandis, 82? Tommasini, 83 Peugeot PF10

Mentioned: 189 Post(s)
Quoted: 1222 Post(s)
Liked 645 Times in 232 Posts
Originally Posted by Nickel
Does anyone have any suggestions for the 'best' option of riding from Waltham into Cambridge, specifically in the AM? PM works great for rtes 16->20 but not so pleasant in the morning. I was thinking of trying 60-> Concord Ave? 60 is not great without snow so I'm not sold on it. What about cutting through Warrendale to Belmont St?
Warrendale is a quite but smallish residential neighborhood. All the roads through there are nice, but they take you less than a mile. I know because I live in Warrendale. Belmont St could be busy but not like Main St. I've biked parts of it but never up the hill towards Oakley Country Club. I have no idea what the condition of the snow banks are though.
Old 02-05-15, 09:30 AM
Jim from Boston

Mentioned: 49 Post(s)
Quoted: 800 Post(s)
Liked 218 Times in 171 Posts
Originally Posted by rholland1951
So, what do you think the antagonism is about?

Originally Posted by rholland1951
Seems to me, you may inspire a little envy: you're doing something that your interlocutors are, perhaps, terrified of doing themselves; you're Beowulf. Makes 'em jumpy, and they don't know why. If that's the case, an explanation about studded tires might just help calm them down...

… I was frequently asked, "You didn't ride your bike today, did you?" not in the usual jest, but with a distinct trace of antagonism. I did not, explaining the family wouldn’t let me.

I did try to justify that the plowed, hardpacked snow was perfect for my studded tires, and I rode early, on lightly traveled roads, with adequate dress, but no one was interested in any further discussion.
Rod, I really don’t think envy is the reason for cager’s “annoyance” with my winter cycling, but their own frustration with winter driving, fear of hitting a cyclist, and concern for my welfare. The car culture is strong out in the outer suburbs, and at least people don't pity me.

FYA, when I have seriously tried to disccuss winter cycling with a skeptic, this post describes my usual strategy:

Originally Posted by Daniel4
… Yes we all have our justifications and logic for biking in the winter just as motorists and pedestrians have their justifications to continue to think what we do is crazy.

If anybody has ever been involved in discussions about religion, politics or smoking, you know that people don't change their minds listening to facts and logic from someone else. People change their minds on their own.

So having said that, here's my justification.

… You don't go hiking in the Arctic in speedos and people have survived there by dressing properly.

As for safety due to other motorists, I don't find the risk it much worse that at any other time with drunk drivers, texters and other road hazards….

“Gear and gumption” is a nice catchphase of what it takes to do extreme winter riding, but this activity elicits anything from admiration to skepticism to outright hostility from non-cyclists. One of the best replies to explain myself I have read was stated in this post, ”When does Hardcore become Stupid”

Originally Posted by StephenH
Hardcore becomes stupid when it becomes dangerous.

Hardcore becomes stupid when anything going wrong becomes a safety problem instead of an inconvenience.…

Hardcore becomes stupid when minor errors in judgment become safety issues…do you get a chill? Or do you die?

Hardcore has clearly become completely stupid when you lose any fingers or toes to frostbite.

In each case, it's not just the weather that makes it hardcore or stupid, it's the degree of preparation and knowledge used in dealing with the weather.
Another little-used argument I once read on BF, is that cagers look at cycling from the point of view of cagers…cyclists as frail, exposed, slow and vulnerable. I don’t feel that way myself, but my major safety tactic is just stay away from them as much as possible since we are so nimble
Old 02-05-15, 09:40 AM
rholland1951

Rod, I really don’t think envy is the reason for cager’s “annoyance” with my winter cycling, but their own frustration with winter driving, fear of hitting a cyclist, and concern for my welfare. The car culture is strong out in the outer suburbs, and at least people don't pity me.

FYA, when I have seriously tried to disccuss winter cycling with a skeptic, this post describes my usual strategy:

Another little-used argument I once read on BF, is that cagers look at cycling from the point of view of cagers…cyclists as frail, exposed, slow and vulnerable. I don’t feel that way myself, but my major safety tactic is just stay away from them as much as possible since we are so nimble
Since the snow has piled up, I've noticed (while driving, mostly) that many drivers seem to think that conditions license them to reinvent the right-of-way rules. I'm seeing a lot of creeping out of parking lots and side streets across streams of on-coming traffic. On the bike on Friday night, I got cut off a lot. Perhaps we can add visible weather and piles of snow to texting and booze on the list of causes of distracted driving. Poor dears have brain overload.

rod
Old 02-05-15, 09:47 AM
jimmuller 
What??? Only 2 wheels?

Bikes: 72 Peugeot UO-8, 82 Peugeot TH8, 87 Bianchi Brava, 76? Masi Grand Criterium, 74 Motobecane Champion Team, 86 & 77 Gazelle champion mondial, 81? Grandis, 82? Tommasini, 83 Peugeot PF10

All food for thought. I notice two frequent features of drivers' behavior.

1. They are frequently polite or considerate. I try to acknowledge it in response.

2. They are sometimes overly polite! For example, I'll be waiting for traffic to clear so I can make a left turn, and one of the drivers with the right of way will stop and wave me across. That's great for me but inconsiderate of the drivers following. I wish I could tell them " My bicycle is not a toy. In the eyes of the law it is a vehicle, and I am subject to the same traffic laws as you. In any case, it is easier and better environmentally for me to wait and then accelerate my 25lb bike than for you and everyone behind you to stop and then re-accelerate 3500lb cars. Just go. I'll be fine, thank you." I wonder what the following drivers think.
Old 02-05-15, 06:16 PM
rholland1951

Originally Posted by jimmuller
All food for thought. I notice two frequent features of drivers' behavior.

1. They are frequently polite or considerate. I try to acknowledge it in response.

2. They are sometimes overly polite! For example, I'll be waiting for traffic to clear so I can make a left turn, and one of the drivers with the right of way will stop and wave me across. That's great for me but inconsiderate of the drivers following. I wish I could tell them " My bicycle is not a toy. In the eyes of the law it is a vehicle, and I am subject to the same traffic laws as you. In any case, it is easier and better environmentally for me to wait and then accelerate my 25lb bike than for you and everyone behind you to stop and then re-accelerate 3500lb cars. Just go. I'll be fine, thank you." I wonder what the following drivers think.
Amen to (1) . As to (2) there are alarming variations of that behavior, e.g., stopping in one lane and waving the cyclist through while traffic in the adjacent lane continues to flow unabated, and drivers in that lane have their line of sight interrupted by the hyperconsiderate driver's car. In some circles, persons practicing behavior (2) are referred to as "niceholes".

rod
Old 02-06-15, 09:29 PM
Nickel
Splicer of Molecules

Bikes: Giant

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Warrendale is a quite but smallish residential neighborhood. All the roads through there are nice, but they take you less than a mile. I know because I live in Warrendale. Belmont St could be busy but not like Main St. I've biked parts of it but never up the hill towards Oakley Country Club. I have no idea what the condition of the snow banks are though.
Thanks, Jim! Warrendale was lovely (it was great to avoid Watertown Square) but Belmont St was not ideal. It was way hillier than I thought.

I think I figured out a back way to avoid Watertown Square and get on Mt. Auburn, which solves half of my issues.

Chilly today, but really, not too bad on the main roads. The traffic congestion is unreal to me. I guess it is a shock after sticking to the Charles River path all the time and missing out on the 'adventure'.
Old 02-07-15, 07:19 AM
jimmuller 
What??? Only 2 wheels?

Originally Posted by Nickel
The traffic congestion is unreal to me. I guess it is a shock after sticking to the Charles River path all the time and missing out on the 'adventure'.
Lotta people live in this area and bunches of them have to drive to work in the morning. Traffic has been much, much worse since the blizzard though. My commute runs northward through all that. I've been driving what with all the snow around, and getting past or around Waverley Square has been a real time-sink.

Second thoughts - Instead of running eastward on Belmont Rd you could take Hagar off of Warren. It goes uphill but not so much, runs pas a school, T's into one of the N/S streets near Watertown Sq.

Last edited by jimmuller; 02-07-15 at 07:23 AM.
Old 02-07-15, 05:53 PM
rholland1951

Took the old GT Karakoram with the 47mm studded Nokian W240 tires out the Minuteman as far as Bedford Street, Lexington, this afternoon, 15 miles or so the GPS says today, it's said other things at other times about the same route. Temperatures were in the upper 20s with snow showers and a bit of breeze, the beginning of the next sky-is-falling event in these parts.

Arlington's Great Meadow, Siberian edition.

A merry time was had at the sledding hill in Tower Park.

A cold pool in a little stream mirrored the trees above it.

This field-form tree had an apron of snow.

A windfall tree creeps through the forest like a giant crayfish.

An old tree spirit keeps watch on Lexington Center; neither one of them changes very much.

Good day for a fatbike. I saw two.

The Friends of Lexington Bikeways are doing a bang-up job of keeping the Minuteman plowed. You can donate to that effort at their website.

Winter on the Minuteman: milepost for dogsled drivers.

This struck me as a good idea.

rod

Last edited by rholland1951; 02-08-15 at 08:30 AM.
Old 02-07-15, 05:59 PM
rholland1951

A few words about conditions may be helpful, and in any case didn't fit in the previous post:

The streets in East Arlington are clear, but narrowed by snowbanks. A parking ban has been in effect on the side streets since the blizzard, and is mostly observed, but parking is allowed on Broadway (and Mass. Ave.), and it is narrow enough in places to recall the old vehicular cyclist guidance about taking the lane. Good day to be using a mirror.

Made my way through the Arlington Center traffic, and picked up Minuteman at Water Street... and encountered a nuisance snowbank left by a careless plow operator across from Russell Place. The surface of this one-block-long stretch of the Minuteman has had more of its share of problems over the last few winters; the interesting thing is that each time, it's a different failure mode...

Beyond that little mess, the surface in the Arlington section was a thin layer of packed snow, a little icy if you looked for it, good for making time on studded tires.

As I neared the AHS athletic field, I hit a patch of loose, deep, bare-booted snow, perhaps 100 yards long, seemingly unplowed after the Groundhog Day storm, or plowed with the blade raised. This was get-off-and-walk stuff for me, although I saw a guy on a fatbike ride happily through it later.

Another run of good surface followed, until another bit of careless plowing at the pedestrian crossing up near the skating rink. We've seen this one before, somebody must think it's a good idea... This one, at least, only occupies half the trail width, and can be dodged.

After that, it was mostly good-riding surfaces (with a little mess near Bow Street, Arlington) up the hill to the Lexington line. I stopped near Bow Street, Lexington to chat with another cyclist, who characterized the surface on the trail ahead as "flat and greasy". Turns out there was black ice with a dusting of new snow, especially between Bow Street and Fottler Avenue, and at intervals thereafter. The wide, soft, spiky W240s carried me across this without incident; putting my foot down when stopping to take a picture reminded me of just how slippery the surface really was.

rod
Old 02-10-15, 12:18 PM
Jim from Boston

Does anyone have any replies to my Michigan paisan "Moving to Boston - Advice?" ?
Old 02-10-15, 04:01 PM
jimmuller 
What??? Only 2 wheels?

Does anyone have any replies to my Michigan paisan "Moving to Boston - Advice?" ?
Have seen it yet, nor time to reply right now. Will look later tis evening.

Cheers!

My sweetie/stoker:
Old 02-10-15, 04:24 PM
Jim from Boston

Have seen it yet, nor time to reply right now. Will look later tis evening….
Thanks for the reply and the picture. I presume the winter pictures from you and Rod won’t scare him off. I did refer him to this thread, as the “de facto Boston sub forum.”

I just got to ride to and from Norwood to Kenmore on Saturday. Outbound was about 12 degrees as I recall, but only a slush challenge on the road.

Here’s my latest post to the outside world, on this thread, ” Fifty-Plus Ride in Pennsylvania - October 9-11, 2015”:

Right now Boston is in the midst of a two-day snowfall, adding another one to two to feet to our recent two-three feet last week, and below freezing temperatures so it just piles up. I’ve encountered outright hostility when people ask the usually good-natured question, “You didn’t ride your bike today, did you?.” (I didn't.)

So forgive me if I’m obsessively posting about nice-weather riding.

Accumulation as of 4 PM and 6PM 2/9/15, since Tuesday 2/3:

The snow doesn't get dirty on the road, because it is coninuously covered by new snow, and nobody is driving. Light snow is predicted until 4 AM tomorrow, and more snow predicted for Thursday. The subways and Commuter Rail are closed until probably Wednesday, 2/11.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
Blizzard II 2015 001.jpg (77.3 KB, 40 views)
Blizzard II 2015 005.jpg (86.7 KB, 40 views)
Old 02-12-15, 07:25 AM
mr_bill

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 2112 Post(s)
Liked 663 Times in 443 Posts
And folks are venturing out again.

However, Bikeyface has bailed and become a pedestrian for now.

-mr. bill

Last edited by mr_bill; 02-12-15 at 07:32 AM.
Old 02-13-15, 03:11 PM
buzzman
----

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked 17 Times in 4 Posts
Just checking in with the Boston crowd. I'm still managing to get around by bike these days but its a challenge.

The grid lock downtown makes it really tough.

People who don't wipe off their windows make it tough.

The potholes are getting really intense. Watch out as they are hidden by puddles!

I love my STUDDED TIRES!

Be safe out there and have fun!
Old 02-13-15, 04:50 PM
Jim from Boston

Originally Posted by buzzman
Just checking in with the Boston crowd. I'm still managing to get around by bike these days but its a challenge.

The grid lock downtown makes it really tough.

People who don't wipe off their windows make it tough.

The potholes are getting really intense. Watch out as they are hidden by puddles!

I love my STUDDED TIRES!

Be safe out there and have fun!
Hi Buzzman,

Nice to hear from you again. Are you riding in Boston?

I have been restrained these past few weeks by work, and even by popular opinion. Even my most challenging ride was was for “*****cats,” with studded tires.

… I’ve encountered outright hostility when people ask the usually good-natured question, “You didn’t ride your bike today, did you?.” (I didn't.)

:… I did get out during the 4+ inch snowfall on that obliterated the Jamaica Pond Bike Path on Saturday, and iced up the Riverway Path on Sunday.

I still have bookmarked, IMO your Magnum Opus on winter riding (for the Hardcore), with some of my favorite excerpts, especially #5 ; it always makes me remember my most severe winter ride, on the Jamaicaway.

…I have been riding a bike for transportation purposes in New England winters for almost 40 years now. A few things I've observed during that time:

#1) A bicycle can be an excellent means of transportation in the winter, even in relatively extreme conditions if the cyclist is well prepared and aware of the limitations and liabilities of winter riding…

#3) The number of people who will think you are "crazy" for riding to work mid-winter will be much larger than those that roll their eyes when you told them you just rode 100 miles to the company picnic mid-summer. Many of those people will also be "bicyclists" themselves. What this means is that you will have few allies and very few people who understand why you insist on riding a bike in the winter. It is an uphill battle and one that may not be worth engaging in with most people.

#4) In really bad conditions the only motorized vehicles on the road will be snowplows, emergency vehicles and people in cars who are too stupid to stay home. That means that the bicyclist must be prepared to take evasive maneuvers and ride with extreme caution when in the proximity of any motorized vehicle during the winter.

#5 ) Snowplow drivers are super dangerous. Don't mess with them. They have often been driving the plow in horrible conditions without sleep for 24-48 hours and are soused in coffee and possibly worse and they may not be able to discern whether your reflectorized vest and blinkie is an alien spacecraft landing or the beginning of a migraine headache but the last thing they'll expect it to be is a bicyclist.

#6) Take the lane and be visible. Drivers often hop into their car after having scraped a small 4" diameter circle in the ice on their windshield and soon the interior of their car windows are fogged to such a degree to turn all drivers into Mr. Magoo. But be prepared to give way when necessary or to take alternatives that will not put you in the way of too many cars. A plowed MUP can be a healthy alternative to the road.

#7) Mid-winter, IMO, is not the time to politicize your bike riding…See point #2- YOU WILL HAVE FEW ALLIES! This is a fact of life, a reality. Most people think you're nuts to be out in that weather- even other cyclists. … Don't expect a smooth ride. Sorry but no one really feels they owe that to those of us who bike ride in these conditions.

#8) Outfit your bike for winter riding. … If you're a messenger and only riding downtown on well traveled streets you might be able to get by but if you're commuting 10 miles out of the city you'll encounter roads and conditions that will be challenging to say the least. Have a bike just for winter riding or modify the bike you have. Having a poorly equipped bike in the winter is the equivalent to the jerk in the car driving on bald tires, old windshield wipers and no defroster.

#9) The reality is that people driving their cars are far more dangerous to both themselves and others on the road than a cyclist is in winter conditions. Someone just slid off the road the other day, across the bike path and into the Charles River in their car and died. My sense is that some people have no business being in cars in those conditions bikes actually do fine.

#10) Winter cyclists are definitely marching to the beat of a different drummer.
My wife once chided me about winter riding one bad day, "You just want to ride today, so you can write about it in Bikeforums."

PS: I just noted this reply to another thread:

Still doing my daily commute from Newton into downtown Boston. No more bike path, too bad because I could avoid cars entirely if the path were plowed consistently. Instead it's a streets route as I make my way along all the stopped cars virtually the whole way. I don't know how the drivers can stand it. They are travelling at roughly walking speed for miles.
Attached Images
Pre Blizzard of 2015 001.jpg (92.4 KB, 40 views)
Pre Blizzard of 2015 002.jpg (97.6 KB, 40 views)
Pre Blizzard of 2015 003.jpg (99.0 KB, 41 views)
Pre Blizzard of 2015 004.jpg (100.6 KB, 41 views)

Last edited by Jim from Boston; 02-13-15 at 05:17 PM. Reason: Added PS
Old 02-13-15, 04:57 PM
jimmuller 
What??? Only 2 wheels?

I confess I have not been riding except indoors. My route is still dominated by SNOW and ICE. I have no studded tires and anyway there isn't room to ride. Bummer. I am so ready to see pavement again!

I have seen a few intrepid souls biking though.
Old 02-13-15, 05:53 PM
Jim from Boston

I confess I have not been riding except indoors. My route is still dominated by SNOW and ICE. I have no studded tires and anyway there isn't room to ride. Bummer. I am so ready to see pavement again!

I have seen a few intrepid souls biking though.
I was just listening to the Howie Carr Show, an oft curmudgeonly-anti-cyclist, and I recalled this post from last year (2/11/14):

I was listening to Howie Carr this evening, and on bad weather days he does a desperate, on-site weatherman, Biff Biffington, depicting apocalyptic conditions with howling wind sound effects (ŕ la Shelby Scott, if you remember her). Today he was broadcasting “from Cambridge” describing cyclists running red lights, going down, and being caught by polar bears.
Old 02-13-15, 07:37 PM
mr_bill

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 2112 Post(s)
Liked 663 Times in 443 Posts
Speaking of a radio report of Boston cyclists running red lights - you don't want to miss this story. Wonderful.

-mr. bill
Old 02-15-15, 08:26 PM
rholland1951

Tempting though the prospects of a ride this weekend were, somehow I found my other winter sport more compelling.

rod
Old 02-15-15, 09:54 PM
jimmuller 
What??? Only 2 wheels?

Other winter sports?

When we came off the trail it was -5F with a 25 to 35mph wind, strong enough to knock me over if I wasn't careful. Closest I've ever been to being scare on skis that didn't involve going downhill. Viciously cold here in the White Mountains.
Old 02-16-15, 06:28 AM
rholland1951

Nice! We're in the Kingdom of Cold, for sure.

rod
Old 02-16-15, 06:51 AM
rholland1951

I love my STUDDED TIRES!
Buzzman, which studded tires are you running? I've been on Nokian W240 559x47 the last few winters, inflated down in the 40s.

rod
Old 02-16-15, 10:50 AM
Jim from Boston

Yesterday, I posted this dispatch to the outside world:

Originally Posted by Roody
It seems like many parts of the world are having another hard winter. …How are you doing this winter? Any stories to share? Problems? Good experiences

Thanks for asking. Here’s my report from Boston during this historic event. We’ve had four major snowstorms since February 3. The first picture [Comm Ave] is on 2/3 about 4 PM, and the second is today, 2/15 about 11 AM. Note the lamppost for reference.

I went out on a 4 mile RT errand this morning, with my studded tire [Marathon Winter] mountain bike, only safely rideable this Sunday in Downtown Boston with minimal traffic; 19 degrees with a gusty pushing wind, on icy, hardpack / loose and heavy snow up to about 2-3 inches on the plowed streets. The third photo shows one of the best roads [Tremont along Boston Common].

Originally Posted by Roody
I was especially hoping to hear from you and others in Boston. Almost every news video about the snowfall shows at least one person riding a bike through the snow!
Afterwards I replied to this Winter Cycling thread, ”Teach me how to ride in snow“ about the techniques I had to use to keep rolling.

Originally Posted by noglider
I've had difficulty getting started from a dead stop in snow. I doubt better tires would help, but maybe they would. Does my seat need to be lower? Do I need upright handlebars? I either can't pedal hard enough to overcome inertia or my rear tire slips and I don't move forward….Once I'm going, I seem to handle it fine. I sometimes fishtail and go whooooah, but I stay upright. I haven't fallen yet, so I guess that means I'm not going fast enough.

…I could not just push off with my foot on the ground because I could not achieve enough momentum to stay upright. Rather my foot had to be on the pedal ready to push and go forward to stay up. I didn't fall either, but did "fishtail and go whooooah."

What I did was put one foot on the pedal (my right, at about mid-level) so I could immediately pedal downwards hard as soon as I rose up on the bike to get rolling enough to stay upright. I was in an intermediate range gear to get the necessary acceleration.

I kept my feet out of the toeclips, and was going relatively slow, so I didn’t worry about falling. A problem was fogging my goggles and eyeglasses, which depend on windspeed to ventilate away exhaled moisture.
Here's that same block on Comm Ave this morning, 2/16, about 7:00 AM.

Attached Images
Blizzard of 2015 014.jpg (96.5 KB, 40 views)
IMG_1267.jpg (96.0 KB, 40 views)
IMG_1238.jpg (95.6 KB, 39 views)
President's Day 2015 009.jpg (98.4 KB, 46 views)

Last edited by Jim from Boston; 02-16-15 at 10:58 AM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.