Search
Notices
Classic and Vintage Bicycles: Whats it Worth? Appraisals. Use this subforum for all requests as to "How much is this vintage bike worth?"Do NOT try to sell it in here, use the Marketplaces.

the never ending decal search

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-24, 04:01 PM
Kaplang11

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
the never ending decal search

I've done an extensive Google Universal search for this style Paramount decal.. Waterford doesn't show them and either does Ebays BicycleBones. I can find black ones but no black on white like the ones on my bike.
Any suggestions on where they are hiding?
Old 05-03-24, 07:37 PM
Senior Ryder 00 
Old bikes, Older guy

Bikes: A few modern, Several vintage, All ridden when weather allows.

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 255 Post(s)
Liked 178 Times in 123 Posts
Hi,
Do you know the approximate age or the serial number? Could be helpful. Another option would be a custom design.
Cheers,
Van
Old 05-03-24, 08:11 PM
SoCaled 

Bikes: Cuevas Custom, Cimmaron, 1988 "Pinalized Rockma", 1984 Trek 510, Moulton custom touring, Raleigh Competition GS, Bridgestone Mb-2 & 3, 1980's Peugeot - US, City, & Canyon Express (6)

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Quoted: 1169 Post(s)
Liked 4,097 Times in 1,979 Posts
I only know enough to get my self in trouble.
That said, based on your serial # your bike is a '73 (confirmed by those more knowledgeable than me) pics above would not be the "correct" decal for your bike. It is your bike, make it how you like, but if you are looking for the decal that went on the bike originally I do not believe that is the one you should be looking for.
I would suggest putting all the info on this bike in one thread (maybe you could ask the mods to merge them) It will help the really smart folks around here (not me) help you, with much less effort.
Likes For SoCaled: