Go Back  Bike Forums > The Lounge > Coronavirus/COVID-19
Reload this Page >

Is anyone rethinking or changing their touring plans because of COVID-19?

Notices
Coronavirus/COVID-19 Discussion of the novel coronavirus

Is anyone rethinking or changing their touring plans because of COVID-19?

Old 03-25-20, 05:45 AM
SHBR
C*pt*i* Obvious

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 563 Post(s)
Liked 37 Times in 32 Posts
Current situation at the pudong airport in Shanghai. (I heard this directly from a returning student today)

Test takes 3 hours, huge lines, it takes almost 12 hours to get out of the airport, in addition to a mandatory 14 day quarantine.

Many travelers are afraid to remove masks to drink water and use the toilet. (combine this with long distance flights between 8 ~16 hours)
Old 03-25-20, 06:57 AM
indyfabz

Mentioned: 191 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10891 Post(s)
Liked 2,424 Times in 1,370 Posts
Originally Posted by SHBR View Post
Many travelers are afraid to remove masks to drink water and use the toilet. (combine this with long distance flights between 8 ~16 hours)
Use the toilet? Where are these people placing their masks?
Old 03-25-20, 07:28 AM
saddlesores

Bikes: inferior steel....and....noodly aluminium

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 794 Post(s)
Liked 58 Times in 44 Posts
confirming airport arrivals in hainan, china.

anyone from overseas, or from a high-risk area domestically, will be subject to virus test followed by mandatory monitored 14-day quarantine in officially approved hotels AT YOUR OWN EXPENSE. cost of your quarantine is estimated at 500-800 RMB/day, depending on hotel and food consumption.

source: hainan government public briefing pdf
Old 03-25-20, 08:12 AM
djb

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 1558 Post(s)
Liked 225 Times in 195 Posts
Originally Posted by PedalingWalrus View Post
Finishing up 2 day tour Portland - Five Islands - Portland
30 degres day temps .., 20 degrees night temps
feeling great
hey PW, fun to see the photos. Glad you got out for that. I've been going to a nearby city where my folks live and helping with them, basically made the decision to go and make sure that they dont have contact with people and stores etc for the duration of this necessary restrictive time to curb the numbers. My father has existing medical issues and is at greatest risk, so I'll be doing this for the foreseeable future.
So part of week there, then back home for a few days, repeat.
Took a bike with me so I can get the odd ride in here and there to try to keep my sanity.

I'll be quite frank, the situation in the States is worrisome. Its all about numbers, and getting a handle on the curve of infections and total infections in a given period of time.
There is ample reliable, scientific, verified info out there, but a good one that properly informed doctors have brought up time and time again is how in a bad flu season, the emerg units and hospitals get filled to or above capacity.---COVID 19 is twenty times worse than regular seasonal flu, so if any one here has experienced a hospital or emergency unit with a loved one when it is very full and therefore long waits, folks on beds in the hallway, just imagine 20 times that, PLUS of course extra strain on systems in general, reduced staff due to illness.

Up here in the Great White North, we hope to Hadies that we have caught this thing in time to stop a really steep curve of rapid infections. I think its realistic to say that we won't be on top of it as effectively as in Taiwan or South Korea (the success models of containment and reducing community spreading) but from all reliable reports, the US numbers are rather scary. Not to mention the varying responses from state to state etc, and of course the real factor of many people without health insurance and that angle of societal things.

Good luck with what comes in the next weeks and months. Lets cross all our fingers and toes and spokes on this big time.
Old 03-25-20, 08:21 AM
djb

Originally Posted by Happy Feet View Post
Yep. Just as this seems to have re invented the "long country walk" for many it might also encourage the simple self sufficient out and back trip.
I just got back from checking out the Lac du Bois area near Kamloops for a possible weekend trip in a few weeks. Hundreds of Km's of trails and gravel roads out there. Drove by myself, took my own food, hand sanitized after fueling up and paid for a coffee with visa tap at a Starbucks drivethru. Said hi to a few other bikers at a distance and that was about it.
thanks for photos Mr Happ
as I have been doing eldercare for families, and my main family lost their loved one a short time ago, combined with the fact that I cannot visit other clients that are in long term facilities (total lockdown) this halt of work means that I am concentrating on helping my aging folks who live a few hours away, and primarily to act as a buffer for them so they won't be out in the world. So will be going there for part of week and back for a few days. Repeat for possibly months. Being extra vigilant with social distancing and physical contact with stuff, the usual precautions.

so all that to say, always fun to see some biking trip photos.
I'll only be getting some short rides in here and there. Rode past the PM residence a bunch of times lately.
thanks for the shots
Old 03-25-20, 08:51 AM
Happy Feet

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quoted: 1621 Post(s)
Liked 565 Times in 332 Posts
Originally Posted by djb View Post
thanks for photos Mr Happ
as I have been doing eldercare for families, and my main family lost their loved one a short time ago, combined with the fact that I cannot visit other clients that are in long term facilities (total lockdown) this halt of work means that I am concentrating on helping my aging folks who live a few hours away, and primarily to act as a buffer for them so they won't be out in the world. So will be going there for part of week and back for a few days. Repeat for possibly months. Being extra vigilant with social distancing and physical contact with stuff, the usual precautions.

so all that to say, always fun to see some biking trip photos.
I'll only be getting some short rides in here and there. Rode past the PM residence a bunch of times lately.
thanks for the shots
I hear ya! We need to socially isolate but also keep our individual and collective mental health screwed on straight and the 24/7 obsessing isn't going to help. Good on you for taking care of your folks. That's perhaps, one of the silver linings of this situation - people reconnecting with each other. Two nights ago I watched an old scout of mine play the guitar on FB live. He grew up, married and has three kids and now lives on a homestead north of Kamloops where they are self isolating. .Fortunately I'm a bit of an introvert so this isn't that far off my usual schedule (except my beloved Starbucks visits).

We have an extensive mtb trail system near our house so one thing I am doing is strapping an axe and saw on my bike and getting out into nature to do some trail clearing. We had a big wind storm that brought down a lot of trees and there are a number of trails that are overgrown and in disrepair.

Both my wife and I are front line health care workers so we are going into residential care each day. The firewall there is incredible but also reassuring in the sense that we are taking it seriously. Absolutely no visitors, volunteers, reporting our health status twice a day, unit and facility isolation. Yesterday I got stuck on a unit that went into isolation and spent 3 hours doing enhanced cleaning.
We are crossing our fingers we keep it out.

Last edited by Happy Feet; 03-25-20 at 08:54 AM.
Likes For Happy Feet:
Old 03-25-20, 09:17 AM
djb

all the best with work stuff and may the firewall keep effective.
and it goes without saying, be careful there Paul Bunyan with the swiinging heavy sharp thingee ;-)
Happy sawing. Good activity.
cheers
Old 03-25-20, 09:26 AM
Tourist in MSN

Bikes: 1961 Ideor, 1994 Bridgestone MB-6, 2006 Airnimal Joey, 2009 Thorn Sherpa, 2013 Thorn Nomad, 2015 VO Pass Hunter, 2017 Lynskey Backroad, 2017 Raleigh Gran Prix, Perfekt 3 Speed -age unknown, 1980s Bianchi Mixte on a trainer. Others are now gone.

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 1658 Post(s)
Liked 189 Times in 153 Posts
Originally Posted by Happy Feet View Post
... my wife and I are front line health care workers so we are going into residential care each day. ....
If you are not aware yet, loss of smell and taste is sometimes (but not always) an early warning sign.
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/22/h...ell-taste.html

I am not suggesting that NYT is an ideal medical journal, but they do list sources in the article including this one.
https://www.entnet.org/content/coron...2019-resources

Stay safe.

Last edited by Tourist in MSN; 03-25-20 at 05:40 PM.
Old 03-25-20, 10:56 AM
djb

thanks tmsn, as always, confirming proper studies and backed up science is always the way that as responsible adults, we share important information, and while appearing to be still in the anedotal phase, this does appear to have initial professional and serious observations of this trait.

will keep this in mind and will ask others I know in the field, as well as some of my relatives in the UK , what they have read of this.
Old 03-25-20, 12:39 PM
skookum
cyclotourist

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
Liked 81 Times in 49 Posts
Originally Posted by saddlesores View Post
confirming airport arrivals in hainan, china.

anyone from overseas, or from a high-risk area domestically, will be subject to virus test followed by mandatory monitored 14-day quarantine in officially approved hotels AT YOUR OWN EXPENSE. cost of your quarantine is estimated at 500-800 RMB/day, depending on hotel and food consumption.

source: hainan government public briefing pdf
So a virus test and mandatory 14 day quarantine even if you test negative? What happens if you test positive? Do you happen to know what kind of test they are using?
Old 03-25-20, 01:00 PM
saddlesores

Originally Posted by skookum View Post
So a virus test and mandatory 14 day quarantine even if you test negative? What happens if you test positive? Do you happen to know what kind of test they are using?
we're final destination for most flights, being a resort island. but if you do happen to be transiting, there are secure areas where you are isolated from other passengers and then securely transferred to your next flight. not sure what kind of test is done at this time - whether you have the actual virus test or just a screening and they do the test at the final destination. wouldn't happen often, few people fly here to transit to somewhere else.

isolation is easy. haikou airport has two terminal buildings within walking distance of each other. international flights stop on the apron, buses pick up passengers for the 50-meter drive to the arrivals customs and quarantine entrance. if connecting to domestic flights, it's just a 150-meter drive to the next terminal which does have mobile concourses to the planes. we only get 5-6 international flights, and for this airport, hong kong (3 flights) is still considered international.

if you are arriving from OVERSEAS or from a HIGH-risk zone on the mainland, you get tested -- not sure what type, but i've read it can take up to 2-3 hours for results. i cannot confirm that. if you test positive you are immediately removed to hospital for treatment. if negative, you must quarantine in the government approved hotel for 14 days.

i have not been there recently but assume the testing would be done in a tent or prefab building right there on the tarmac. the terminal is too small to segregate people. the check in area consists of only 6 check-in counters. the entire arrivals area excluding the single baggage carousel would fit inside a high school gymnasium.

if arriving from a designated LOW-risk zone on the mainland, you get a health screening. fill out a questionnaire detailing recent movements, temperature taken, get a cellphone app added or updated, and are supposed to self-quarantine for 14 days at your destination. these are mostly islanders returning from spring festival, or returning university students from the mainland.

Last edited by saddlesores; 03-25-20 at 01:05 PM.
Old 03-25-20, 03:31 PM
skookum
cyclotourist

we're final destination for most flights, being a resort island. but if you do happen to be transiting, there are secure areas where you are isolated from other passengers and then securely transferred to your next flight. not sure what kind of test is done at this time - whether you have the actual virus test or just a screening and they do the test at the final destination. wouldn't happen often, few people fly here to transit to somewhere else.

isolation is easy. haikou airport has two terminal buildings within walking distance of each other. international flights stop on the apron, buses pick up passengers for the 50-meter drive to the arrivals customs and quarantine entrance. if connecting to domestic flights, it's just a 150-meter drive to the next terminal which does have mobile concourses to the planes. we only get 5-6 international flights, and for this airport, hong kong (3 flights) is still considered international.

if you are arriving from OVERSEAS or from a HIGH-risk zone on the mainland, you get tested -- not sure what type, but i've read it can take up to 2-3 hours for results. i cannot confirm that. if you test positive you are immediately removed to hospital for treatment. if negative, you must quarantine in the government approved hotel for 14 days.

i have not been there recently but assume the testing would be done in a tent or prefab building right there on the tarmac. the terminal is too small to segregate people. the check in area consists of only 6 check-in counters. the entire arrivals area excluding the single baggage carousel would fit inside a high school gymnasium.

if arriving from a designated LOW-risk zone on the mainland, you get a health screening. fill out a questionnaire detailing recent movements, temperature taken, get a cellphone app added or updated, and are supposed to self-quarantine for 14 days at your destination. these are mostly islanders returning from spring festival, or returning university students from the mainland.
From what I have been reading they are doing that everywhere in China for international arrivals. Couples who have to quarantine have to each get a room and are not allowed to co-mingle, IF they are allowed out of their room.In some places you are not allowed out of the room, in others you can go in to the hallway. Returning residents have to quarantine in a hotel, not in their home.
I was curious about those having a negative test having to quarantine, but I guess the tests are not that accurate, false positives and false negatives, so they don't want to let anybody get away.
Three hour turnaround for test results is pretty quick, which made me wonder what kind of test they are using.

Thanks for the info.
Old 03-25-20, 04:14 PM
Ghazmh

Bikes: 2019 Honey Allroads Ti, 2018 Seven Redsky XX, 2017 Trek Boon 7, 2014 Trek 520, 2006 Gary Fisher Montare

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 388 Post(s)
Liked 182 Times in 115 Posts
I have a 3 day 2 night mini tour to Pertsmouth NH planned for early June. Iím nervously optimistic that I can keep it as scheduled unless the hotel cancels my reservations.
Old 03-25-20, 06:03 PM
SHBR
C*pt*i* Obvious

Originally Posted by indyfabz View Post
Use the toilet? Where are these people placing their masks?
Old 03-26-20, 12:25 AM
saddlesores

Originally Posted by skookum View Post
From what I have been reading they are doing that everywhere in China for international arrivals. Couples who have to quarantine have to each get a room and are not allowed to co-mingle, IF they are allowed out of their room.In some places you are not allowed out of the room, in others you can go in to the hallway. Returning residents have to quarantine in a hotel, not in their home.
I was curious about those having a negative test having to quarantine, but I guess the tests are not that accurate, false positives and false negatives, so they don't want to let anybody get away.
Three hour turnaround for test results is pretty quick, which made me wonder what kind of test they are using.

Thanks for the info.
i'm not a doctor, but i did stay in a holiday inn express! it was in indiana. slept in the room where the olympic flame overnighted once. weirdly, it was in a non-smoking room.

i think the test will only show positive if your body is producing antibodies. you can be infected/infectious before that time, so you have to go into quarantine regardless. i can't confirm the test results available in 3 hours, have only read that somewhere. do they have a quick test at the airport, and another longer more reliable test at the end of quarantine? i dunno.

high risk area and oversees travelers must quarantine under guard in the hotels. in hainan, maybe other provinces have different rules on this, if coming from low-risk areas on the mainland, you can self-quarantine. not enough hotel rooms otherwise.

in other news, taobao is in operation, i ordered some expresso from yunnan province, just arrived in our town today! got this message:

"City, Hainan Province, the company has income by the epidemic control and local government control, your express will be delivered as soon as possible after disinfection, please be patient, thank you for understanding!"

Last edited by saddlesores; 03-26-20 at 12:32 AM.
Old 03-26-20, 06:09 AM
PedalingWalrus

Bikes: Surly Ice Cream Truck, Comotion Divide, Salsa Warbird, Salsa Beargrease, Dandelion Dream Tandem

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 344 Post(s)
Liked 121 Times in 76 Posts
Yes. That is why some people who tested positive, went through the 14 days period, produced antibodies and had only mild symptoms... they are actually still testing positive and are allowed to return to work.

i'm not a doctor, but i did stay in a holiday inn express! it was in indiana. slept in the room where the olympic flame overnighted once. weirdly, it was in a non-smoking room.

i think the test will only show positive if your body is producing antibodies. you can be infected/infectious before that time, so you have to go into quarantine regardless. i can't confirm the test results available in 3 hours, have only read that somewhere. do they have a quick test at the airport, and another longer more reliable test at the end of quarantine? i dunno.

high risk area and oversees travelers must quarantine under guard in the hotels. in hainan, maybe other provinces have different rules on this, if coming from low-risk areas on the mainland, you can self-quarantine. not enough hotel rooms otherwise.

in other news, taobao is in operation, i ordered some expresso from yunnan province, just arrived in our town today! got this message:

"City, Hainan Province, the company has income by the epidemic control and local government control, your express will be delivered as soon as possible after disinfection, please be patient, thank you for understanding!"
Old 03-26-20, 07:28 AM
skookum
cyclotourist

I am curious if it is the antibody test or not, an article about Shangai said it was the nucleic acid test there and they referred to 3 hours turnaround which would be very fast. I havent heard of the antibody test being used here in North America yet. I am just a layman, but I am curious about the different tests being used. As far as I know all testing methods have fairly high rates of wrong results, which is why two tests are aften required.

The exact quarantine protocols seem to vary by region, some people are allowed in to the hallway, some are allowed to quarantine at home. All are monitored very carefully.
Old 03-26-20, 10:13 PM
SHBR
C*pt*i* Obvious

It doesn't matter anymore though because of of this.
The Foreign Ministry on Thursday said China will block most foreigners from entering the mainland -- including those with valid visas and residence permits -- to stem the spread of the coronavirus pandemic. The measures will take effect from Saturday.

Entry by foreign nationals with APEC business cards will also be suspended, as will a number of transit visas and visa-free arrangements. It's the latest in a series of measures announced on Thursday that also make it harder for Chinese citizens to travel overseas and return home.

The foreign ministry stressed the suspension was a temporary measure that China had been compelled to take in light of the outbreak. The only exceptions appear to be for diplomats - though it said foreign nationals coming to China for necessary trade, economic, scientific, technological or humanitarian needs could still apply.

The new restrictions were announced shortly after the mainland's civil aviation authority said China would also drastically cut its international flight routes to stop imported virus cases. Flights out of China will be capped at just one route a week to each country, with international airlines also permitted only one route.

And, Guangdong authorities say all arrivals from overseas - including Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan - must now undergo quarantine and testing from 6 am on Friday. The arrivals are to be quarantined at designated locations for 14 days - with expenses paid by the person in quarantine.
Old 03-27-20, 11:42 AM
Papa Tom

Bikes: The same GT Outpost Mountain bike I've been riding since 1996, although I modify it throughout the year for commuting, touring, and recreational riding.

Quoted: 659 Post(s)
Liked 89 Times in 54 Posts
'Interesting to me how my own response to this question keeps changing as the days and weeks go on. Suddenly, a summer without rolling my bike onto Long Island's Cross-Sound Ferry, into a New England hotel, and up to my favorite tourist town cafe is not looking so far-fetched. If the 1918 pandemic is any indication, even when the worst is over, traveling with large groups of people and lodging where strangers have slept will still be a very risky proposition. I am really sad.
Old 03-27-20, 04:35 PM
Tourist in MSN

Bikes: 1961 Ideor, 1994 Bridgestone MB-6, 2006 Airnimal Joey, 2009 Thorn Sherpa, 2013 Thorn Nomad, 2015 VO Pass Hunter, 2017 Lynskey Backroad, 2017 Raleigh Gran Prix, Perfekt 3 Speed -age unknown, 1980s Bianchi Mixte on a trainer. Others are now gone.

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 1658 Post(s)
Liked 189 Times in 153 Posts
Originally Posted by Papa Tom View Post
'Interesting to me how my own response to this question keeps changing as the days and weeks go on. Suddenly, a summer without rolling my bike onto Long Island's Cross-Sound Ferry, into a New England hotel, and up to my favorite tourist town cafe is not looking so far-fetched. If the 1918 pandemic is any indication, even when the worst is over, traveling with large groups of people and lodging where strangers have slept will still be a very risky proposition. I am really sad.
Yup. They found that some surfaces in one of the cruise ships that had an outbreak still had virus present three weeks after the people got off. So, motels do not look that good to me right now.

I am now thinking no bike trip(s) this year. Probably will do a couple week long backpacking trip in Northern Minnesota. And maybe a canoe trip in the Boundary Waters Canoe Area near the Minnesota and Ontario border. Both of those options would be remote enough that it is the definition of social distancing.
Old 03-27-20, 07:57 PM
Papa Tom

Bikes: The same GT Outpost Mountain bike I've been riding since 1996, although I modify it throughout the year for commuting, touring, and recreational riding.

Quoted: 659 Post(s)
Liked 89 Times in 54 Posts
Originally Posted by Tourist in MSN View Post
Yup. They found that some surfaces in one of the cruise ships that had an outbreak still had virus present three weeks after the people got off. So, motels do not look that good to me right now.

I am now thinking no bike trip(s) this year. Probably will do a couple week long backpacking trip in Northern Minnesota. And maybe a canoe trip in the Boundary Waters Canoe Area near the Minnesota and Ontario border. Both of those options would be remote enough that it is the definition of social distancing.
I wonder if this is the year for me to finally try bikepacking with a tent!
Likes For Papa Tom:
Old 03-28-20, 03:06 AM
saddlesores

ride report 28 march

decided to get a slightly longer ride in today. headed north on the state highway about 25km, traffic seemed about normal for a saturday. roadside shops in the villages were all open. arrived in a small agricultural service town around 2:00, about 1/3 of the shops were closed with garage doors pulled down at the entrances, as is normal for the afternoon 12:00-2:30 naptime. saw few masks as i passed the central square with a couple large grocery stores and central bus stop. about 1/4 of the scooter drivers were masked, slightly more than before, so assume many were just for dust. taobao contract delivery drivers were masked. schools closed on weekend of course (will reopen april 7), kids buzzing around 2-3 on a scooter or packed into fast food or drink shops, sitting together, arms around each other, unmasked.

turned southeast to ride on concrete farm roads, passing half a dozen villages. by now most are up from their naps, and packed into the tea houses for 2:30-4:30 laoba tea. that's where the entire village sits in the tea shops during the hottest part of the day drinking tea and eating snacks. maybe 1 out of 50 wore a mask under the chin. shops open, but owners mainly sleeping in hammocks or lawnchairs out front. almost no scooter drivers wearing masks in the countryside.

hit a provincial highway at another small agricultural town, all the shops open, few masks to be seen. workshops in operation, delivery trucks on the road, local buses carrying passengers. at this point one would question whether there had even been a virus scare. seemed perfectly normal in this town.

10km west on the provincial road, moderate traffic for a saturday. more delivery trucks on the road than in the past couple weeks. arriving in my city, the tea shops on the edge of town still packed, parking lot of the furniture city was full, all the tile and home decor shops were open.

back to home, more locals walking in the park next door, few with masks. security guard for our complex, shoeless in the shade under a tree across the street, waved me in without bothering with the temperature check.

expect things to remain pretty relaxed until april 7 when schools open again. should see more protective measures then, but will probably be half-hearted unless we get more infections here. the big test will be the end of april when the colleges reopen, then we can expect tens of thousands of mainland students to return and be quarantined in their dorms for 14 days.
Likes For saddlesores:
Old 03-30-20, 07:21 PM
DropBarFan

Bikes: 2013 Surly Disc Trucker, 2004 Novara Randonee , old fixie , etc

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 640 Post(s)
Liked 40 Times in 34 Posts
Virginia now has a stay-at-home order but apparently no restrictions on outdoor activities exercise other than 6-fit rule & closed parks. If I rode a tour I'd actually have less public contact than staying at home & riding on the crowded MUP.
Old 03-31-20, 03:17 PM
seeker333
-

Bikes: yes!

Quoted: 265 Post(s)
Liked 27 Times in 25 Posts
From 3.10.20, post 29:
Originally Posted by seeker333 View Post
There are presently >800 COVID19 infected in USA, and 87 infected in Thailand, Cambodia, Laos and Vietnam combined, according to NYT and WHO:
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...irus-maps.html
https://experience.arcgis.com/experi...beeeee1b9125cd
Update: Presently there are 181,009 cases of COVID19 in USA, and 1,975 cases in Thailand, Cambodia, Laos and Vietnam combined, according to JHU site.
Old 03-31-20, 10:06 PM
wgscott
Occam's Rotor

Mentioned: 61 Post(s)
Quoted: 2366 Post(s)
Liked 961 Times in 489 Posts
The President is now giving voice to predictions of 240,000 deaths in the US.

Unfortunately, he might be correct, given this trend (NYT):

Not enough people are taking this seriously. When you look at the trend vs. Italy and Spain, it is sobering. When you realize there are 1.1 billion more Chinese than people in the US, you really have to wonder if there isn't something more that can be done.

The impact on first responders, police, and the medical profession will continue to be disproportionate. I am worried about the future, even if we get a vaccine or potent anti-viral compound tomorrow.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.