Go Back  Bike Forums > The Market Place > For Sale
Reload this Page >

Bruce Gordon Front & Rear Touring Racks

Notices
For Sale Items for sale, bicycle and cycling related items only, please! Requires upgraded Membership to post new threads. This forum is intended for individual members to sell their bikes and bike related gear, and not for commercial ventures or company sales. Prices must be quoted up front, we are not an auction site, and do not link to your ebay auctions.

Old 05-14-19, 11:35 PM
Qwick

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Excellent Condition - includes mounting hardware and installation instructions. Lightweight and strong, these are arguably among the finest and classiest racks ever made.

If local pick up in Santa Rosa, CA, I'm asking $150. If shipping required, I'm asking $185 + shipping. To estimate shipping costs, the racks fit in a 20x16x14 box and the shipping weight is approximately 4-lbs,

I purchased directly from Bruce at his Petaluma shop in 1998. The front rack was trial fit but never actually used to tour. It is in mint condition. The rear rack was lightly use and I took special care to protect the finish but there is some slight and barely noticeable marring on the right upper corner - please see photos, It is in excellent condition.

I have both the long and short stainless steel brackets for the rear rack to accommodate different frame sizes. Earlier models used a single long bracket that required cutting for use on smaller frames. The front rack includes two cushioned p-clamps for mounting on forks without brazed-on upper bosses.

And the installation instructions are included to eliminate any guess work. FYI - my frame size is 22.5 (56 cm). I used the shorter bracket on the rear rack and my touring bike had upper bosses on the front fork.

I plan on posting on eBay later this week depending on the response here. Thanks.

Old 05-15-19, 07:09 PM
Qwick

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Sold