Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Road Cycling
Reload this Page >

How much do you haggle?

Search
Notices
Road Cycling “It is by riding a bicycle that you learn the contours of a country best, since you have to sweat up the hills and coast down them. Thus you remember them as they actually are, while in a motor car only a high hill impresses you, and you have no such accurate remembrance of country you have driven through as you gain by riding a bicycle.” -- Ernest Hemingway

How much do you haggle?

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-18, 04:29 PM
Doge

Bikes: 1979 Raleigh Team 753

Mentioned: 153 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3374 Post(s)
Liked 371 Times in 253 Posts
If I don't like the price i go someplace else. I don't haggle.
I grew up in a culture where this was sport, and I do it in my job, but for small stuff, I don't. I'm buying service, not parts.
Old 02-02-18, 04:42 PM
Doge

Originally Posted by Sy Reene
Huh? Someone tells you the price is $240, and you say.. "how's $250 sound instead?"
I absolutely do that. Read post above.
Last week... price was 33, I took part and left 50 when owner was out.

I also pour my own beer and tell them my tab. For me, I like the relationships and trust. I am fiercely loyal. I also pay less than anyone I know. I don't do it for that, but that tends to happen.
Old 02-02-18, 04:57 PM
RShantz

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 278 Post(s)
Liked 29 Times in 19 Posts
Originally Posted by Psimet2001
I don't believe it's harsh. It is a part of the etiquette of negotiating price that has been forgotten in the last 30 years or so. If you lowball me I know you're not serious, think I'm desperate, think I'm an idiot, or you honestly have no idea what it is or is worth.

In all of those situations there is no point in me trying to do business with you as 3 of those instances are you insulting me and the other implies you're in over your head. So yeah....scum. Bye Bye and stop wasting my time.

Exactly. I own a small business & never do business with someone who wants to lowball me on price. I will negotiate reasonable offers, but not a lowball. In the end, I'd rather my competitors have the honor of dealing with the lowballers.

Isn't there some study that says you should cull your lowest (most troublesome) 10% of customers each year? I try to get a head start on this by not even having them as customers to start with.
Old 02-02-18, 05:06 PM
Doge

That goes for employees too
Old 02-02-18, 10:40 PM
canklecat
Me duelen las nalgas

Bikes: Centurion Ironman, Trek 5900, Univega Via Carisma, Globe Carmel

Mentioned: 199 Post(s)
Quoted: 4559 Post(s)
Liked 2,802 Times in 1,800 Posts
Originally Posted by scratchpaddy
Good point about services. There are two internet providers in my area. Every year, I call the one I'm using and tell them to cancel, because I'm switching to the other. They trip over themselves to give me big discount.

Are you saying Amazon is changing prices for you specifically? I knew their prices are set by algorithms, and they change all the time, but I didn't think they changed them on a per-customer basis. I've pretty much given up on Amazon, though. Their shipping has gotten amazingly slow if you don't pony up for Prime, and there's always somebody on eBay with the same price or cheaper.
I don't think Amazon adjusts prices per customer, although they do seem to adjust prices as a group for Prime subscribers. And this varies, so anything I say now may change at whim.

For example, in summer 2016 I put a pair of Pearl Izumi Canyon shorts in my wishlist. At the time it was listed at $76. While checking my wishlist price drop filter (which Amazon has changed since then) I noticed it was $20. I snagged a pair, and should have ordered two. Just out of curiosity I checked the listing via Firefox, without logging in to my Amazon account, and blocking tracking. The price showed $58 until I logged in, when the lower price appeared.

Later in 2016 I received an email notice that I could buy a pair of Continental Speed Ride tires for $20 for the pair. Again, the full price of $23/each still showed on another browser when I wasn't logged in.

So it appears to be an incentive aimed at Prime subscribers.

However Amazon often changes practices and rarely makes clear its current policy. So I watch for trends.

Sometime last year Amazon eliminated the price drop filter on wish lists. Lots of subscribers complained. Now Amazon will show price drops, but not on demand via a filter. You just have to watch for price drops. These appear when I put items in the cart, and I'll receive email notices of items in my wish list that have price drops.

Amazon used to do price matching on more items, but eliminated that. Last time I checked Amazon only offers price matching on certain TVs.

Regarding shipping, we've occasionally experienced problems. The vast majority of problems were the fault of our local post office back around 2014, and affected everyone in our area, not just Amazon customers. That problem has been resolved.

Same day delivery has usually been satisfactory. Offhand I can think of one delivery that was late and another that was lost. But the other 20 or so same day deliveries were on time, occasionally within only a few hours of ordering.
Old 02-02-18, 10:59 PM
canklecat
Me duelen las nalgas

BTW, like Doge I'll pay more in very specific cases with businesses and people I like. I pay whatever they're asking at the nearest LBS. It's a small shop, not a chain, with good folks and a top notch experienced mechanic. I always buy a little something when I visit, especially if they've helped answer some questions about stuff I couldn't resolve myself by Googling around. I never leave without buy a tube, a gel pack, snack, any little something.

I tip generously with servers and delivery folks who really make an effort. I enjoy chattering at late night diners and will tip more with servers whose company I enjoyed. I probably tip way too much at the local Waffle House, but I like that place.

I'll pay more at small businesses I value. Usually I'll ask whether using my debit card rather than credit saves them money. If it does, I'll use debit or pay cash.

I try to never stiff a server on tips, but if they're not making any effort I'll leave a minimum tip.

I think maybe twice in decades of eating out, including more business travel than I care to remember, I've refused to pay for meals. I'm not rude, just firm. I won't eat the meal and then refuse to pay. But if the food is absolutely terrible, inedible crap, I'm not eating or paying for it. The last time was more than 20 years ago at a Shoney's. I'd eaten at Shoney's before on road trips and it wasn't awful. When one opened near us we tried it one evening after shopping. It was atrocious -- rancid grease, burnt food, stale, everything was like they'd dug it out of the garbage. The waitress was rude when I asked to redo the entire meal. Then I asked to speak with the manager. He was even worse. I asked for their corporate office number and said I wasn't paying for food that I wouldn't even feed to my dog. They tore up the bill but were as rude as they could be. And so were the corporate office people I called. Pretty much explains why you don't see many Shoney's restaurants outside of a small region around Tennessee.
Old 02-03-18, 08:01 AM
shelbyfv
Expired Member

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 3670 Post(s)
Liked 5,421 Times in 2,756 Posts
If you want to curb your appetite, check the Shoney's breakfast buffet in Mobile AL.
Old 02-03-18, 08:36 AM
kbarch

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 1096 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by canklecat
I think maybe twice in decades of eating out, including more business travel than I care to remember, I've refused to pay for meals. I'm not rude, just firm. I won't eat the meal and then refuse to pay. But if the food is absolutely terrible, inedible crap, I'm not eating or paying for it. The last time was more than 20 years ago at a Shoney's. I'd eaten at Shoney's before on road trips and it wasn't awful. When one opened near us we tried it one evening after shopping. It was atrocious -- rancid grease, burnt food, stale, everything was like they'd dug it out of the garbage. The waitress was rude when I asked to redo the entire meal. Then I asked to speak with the manager. He was even worse. I asked for their corporate office number and said I wasn't paying for food that I wouldn't even feed to my dog. They tore up the bill but were as rude as they could be. And so were the corporate office people I called. Pretty much explains why you don't see many Shoney's restaurants outside of a small region around Tennessee.
Sounds awful, and very sad. I don't know how spoiled the food might have actually been, so I don't blame you and don't mean to suggest you did anything wrong, (aside from expecting them to re-make the meal any better when you knew they were starting with stale ingredients ) but your story makes me think. I wonder what they'd have said if you'd asked them honestly: did you eat this stuff? Would you? Unless it was unquestionably spoiled or falsely advertised somehow, if they would happily eat it, it was edible, so you owe them for it whether you like it or not. And one can certainly understand their negative reaction to your claim that what they fed themselves was garbage. I'm sure you weren't the first or last to be served such a meal. That's the sad part - that some people have to satisfy themselves with garbage.
Old 02-03-18, 08:40 AM
rumrunn6

Bikes: Bottecchia Sprint, GT Timberline 29r, Marin Muirwoods 29er, Trek FX Alpha 7.0

Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
Quoted: 5224 Post(s)
Liked 3,581 Times in 2,342 Posts
FWIW I recently read an old thread where I bought an older MTB. guy was asking $70 but I offered & paid $30 cuz it needed so much work

you don't get what you don't ask for
Old 02-03-18, 11:08 AM
sfh

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
Liked 5 Times in 5 Posts
I don't haggle. If I see something (bike or otherwise) I want, I offer what it's worth to me. The seller can either accept or decline. I don't take offense.

It's a simple negotiation. I have a value. The seller has a value. If you agree on the value, then there's a transaction. If not, then there's isn't one. This keeps me from buying new stock in bike shops, of course, but that's okay.
Old 02-03-18, 01:00 PM
fietsbob
Banned

Bikes: 8

Mentioned: 197 Post(s)
Quoted: 7607 Post(s)
Liked 1,355 Times in 862 Posts
Optimistically over priced used stuff on craig's list may give you an opportunity, if the seller is sitting on it too long.
Old 02-03-18, 01:55 PM
Psimet2001 
I eat carbide.

Bikes: Lots. Van Dessel and Squid Dealer

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Quoted: 1325 Post(s)
Liked 1,306 Times in 560 Posts
Originally Posted by RShantz
Exactly. I own a small business & never do business with someone who wants to lowball me on price. I will negotiate reasonable offers, but not a lowball. In the end, I'd rather my competitors have the honor of dealing with the lowballers.

Isn't there some study that says you should cull your lowest (most troublesome) 10% of customers each year? I try to get a head start on this by not even having them as customers to start with.

When I was still in industry it was actually a main focus of my job for a few years to constantly analyze, identify and rationalize complexity reduction which included "non-core customer optimization" (elimination).

In short - there are bad customers. The customer is not always right.

Old 02-03-18, 02:47 PM
canklecat
Me duelen las nalgas

Originally Posted by Psimet2001

When I was still in industry it was actually a main focus of my job for a few years to constantly analyze, identify and rationalize complexity reduction which included "non-core customer optimization" (elimination).

In short - there are bad customers. The customer is not always right.
Yup, a more recent re-analysis of the "Customer is always right" maxim says this should be interpreted as a general policy toward the customer as a group entity, not as an individual. It's another way of saying the market is always right, even when the market is bad at the moment.

In other words, trends determine the best policy toward customers. If the trend indicates customers are dissatisfied, and the customers appear to be honest, and your business policy appears to be sound, it's probably time to examine how your policy is being implemented by employees.

But if your employees are faithfully implementing a good policy, perhaps the customers aren't so honest. If a store develops a reputation for being easy to scam, the scammers will flock there. And even otherwise honest customers may be tempted to become scammers.

An example I saw many times living on the Gulf Coast was hurricane preparation. Customers would flock places like Walmart, Target, etc., to stock up on batteries, water, Sterno, etc. Then a week later they'd want to return everything they didn't use. It's not just that they gave no thought to actually preparing for the inevitable next storm. They were trained by the "no questions asked return policy" of the stores to regard the retailers as their personal disaster preparedness storage facility and lending library.

A small grocery store owner I knew refused to participate in such excessively generous schemes. He wouldn't accept returns of items purchased in advance of storms. Let the major retailers deal with those headaches. In his experience, those customers were equivalent to the hot check writers. Sure, they'd eventually pay up, but it wasn't cost effective to hassle with them.

Good store policy helps create the customers you want. In which case, the customer as a group is always right because of their influence on how businesses operate. So even when the customer as an individual is wrong, he or she is still part of the customer group that determines policy for a healthy business.

Incidentally, I just bought some Sterno for my emergency stove early in January when the temperature dipped into the teens, fairly uncommon for this part of Texas, and there was a possibility of ice storms that might interrupt power for a few days. I know from trying before I can't heat up a pot of water for coffee with candles -- tried it, didn't work. So I'm keeping that Sterno even though the weather wasn't too bad. Because I can't function without coffee in the morning, let alone when the temp is below 20F and there's no electricity.

Last edited by canklecat; 02-03-18 at 02:51 PM.
Old 02-03-18, 05:40 PM
Abe_Froman

Bikes: Marin Four Corners, 1960's Schwinn Racer in middle of restoration, mid 70s Motobecane Grand Touring, various other heaps.

Mentioned: 76 Post(s)
Quoted: 9347 Post(s)
Liked 57 Times in 51 Posts
Originally Posted by shelbyfv
I've sold a couple of bikes on CL and I listed the price as "firm." They were good deals and the buyers paid what I asked. I've bought a couple on CL and again paid what was asked. I can't see putting someone to the trouble of meeting and then trying to chisel down the price unless it was understood ahead of time that the price was negotiable. It's been many years since I bought a bike from a shop, but if I were to do so I'd ask "what is the best price you can give me?" and take it or leave it. On the other hand, I understand that some cultures enjoy haggling (or negotiating) so my preference is only that.
Just a tip...make an offer, rather than asking for the best price. Asking for the best price is effectively the same as just complaining about the shops pricing strategy. Put the ball in their court by making an offer you are willing to follow through on.

There's only 3 ways it will go from there - accept, decline, or counter.
Old 02-03-18, 05:44 PM
kbarch

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Yup, a more recent re-analysis of the "Customer is always right" maxim says this should be interpreted as a general policy toward the customer as a group entity, not as an individual. It's another way of saying the market is always right, even when the market is bad at the moment.
I've always thought that a lot of people who quote that maxim don't really understand what it means. Yes, the customer is always right about what they want, and whether the vendor has provided satisfactory service or not. However, the customer is quite often very wrong about what the vendor ought to do about it. When customers demand satisfaction from an unsatisfying vendor, they just make themselves more upset - it's silly, and sad to watch.

I also have to take exception to your notion that the market can ever be right. But then it's never wrong, for that matter. Only persons can be right or wrong, and the market, as an abstract entity, is no more of a moral agent than the weather. However, along those lines, just because enough people do things a certain way and thereby constitute a market doesn't make what any of them do morally indifferent. They can all be wrong.
Old 02-03-18, 06:01 PM
Sy Reene
Advocatus Diaboli

Bikes: Merlin Cyrene, Nashbar steel CX

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4733 Post(s)
Liked 1,532 Times in 1,003 Posts
Originally Posted by sfh
I don't haggle. If I see something (bike or otherwise) I want, I offer what it's worth to me. The seller can either accept or decline. I don't take offense.

It's a simple negotiation. I have a value. The seller has a value. If you agree on the value, then there's a transaction. If not, then there's isn't one. This keeps me from buying new stock in bike shops, of course, but that's okay.
Originally Posted by Abe_Froman
Just a tip...make an offer, rather than asking for the best price. Asking for the best price is effectively the same as just complaining about the shops pricing strategy. Put the ball in their court by making an offer you are willing to follow through on.

There's only 3 ways it will go from there - accept, decline, or counter.
You do realize, that evidently that can put you in your LBS's 'scum' bucket? The seller is never wrong.
Old 02-03-18, 06:34 PM
kbarch

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
You do realize, that evidently that can put you in your LBS's 'scum' bucket? The seller is never wrong.
It's one thing to make an lowball offer out of ignorance. That's not being a scumbag, it's just being in over ones head, and you can't blame a person for that. But when a price has been quoted and someone comes back with a lowball offer, yes, that's probably being a scumbag. There's nothing wrong confessing to selfishness by saying something to the effect of "I was kinda hoping I could get it for X," but making a "serious" lowball offer is not only selfish but thoughtlessly rude. Unless the lowballer is already on friendly terms with the vendor (this is where culture comes in), it's a clear expression of bad faith, callous indifference to the welfare of the vendor, or both.
Old 02-03-18, 08:53 PM
Sy Reene
Advocatus Diaboli

Bikes: Merlin Cyrene, Nashbar steel CX

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4733 Post(s)
Liked 1,532 Times in 1,003 Posts
Originally Posted by kbarch
It's one thing to make an lowball offer out of ignorance. That's not being a scumbag, it's just being in over ones head, and you can't blame a person for that. But when a price has been quoted and someone comes back with a lowball offer, yes, that's probably being a scumbag. There's nothing wrong confessing to selfishness by saying something to the effect of "I was kinda hoping I could get it for X," but making a "serious" lowball offer is not only selfish but thoughtlessly rude. Unless the lowballer is already on friendly terms with the vendor (this is where culture comes in), it's a clear expression of bad faith, callous indifference to the welfare of the vendor, or both.
You're presuming the sellers of bike equipment out there can't have the capacity to be just as ignorant as buyers though with respect to what the market will bear. Perhaps I'm suggesting this is more applicable to sellers of used equipment rather than NOS stuff in a bike shop. Perception of value is a tricky thing and I'm only saying that no party is necessarily more or less ignorant than the other. I don't think though it's a stretch to state that a bike shop, selling the same used bike will ask for more money than a private seller; look at the used car market and resale prices and offering prices for used cars that dealers and private parties offer. Who's right? Is offering an amount, supported by prices paid on comparable bikes sold thru ebay or listed on craigslist, that's lower than a shop has listed the item, a "lowball offer out of ignorance"? If a bike shop can sell a used bike for the same as on the private market, it likely means they paid a lowball price from the person who sold it to them.
Old 02-03-18, 09:17 PM
kbarch

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
You're presuming the sellers of bike equipment out there can't have the capacity to be just as ignorant as buyers though with respect to what the market will bear. Perhaps I'm suggesting this is more applicable to sellers of used equipment rather than NOS stuff in a bike shop. Perception of value is a tricky thing and I'm only saying that no party is necessarily more or less ignorant than the other. I don't think though it's a stretch to state that a bike shop, selling the same used bike will ask for more money than a private seller; look at the used car market and resale prices and offering prices for used cars that dealers and private parties offer. Who's right? Is offering an amount, supported by prices paid on comparable bikes sold thru ebay or listed on craigslist, that's lower than a shop has listed the item, a "lowball offer out of ignorance"? If a bike shop can sell a used bike for the same as on the private market, it likely means they paid a lowball price from the person who sold it to them.
Yes, I think you make a good point.
However, the reason it's worse for the customer to lowball than it is for the vendor to highball (?) is because selling things is how the shop or a professional vendor, if you will, makes a living. In contrast, when it comes to things like bikes, the buyer's livelihood generally isn't dependent on how reasonable or profitable the deal is. Things are a little different when it comes to essentials.
Old 02-03-18, 09:32 PM
canklecat
Me duelen las nalgas

Another factor in negotiating -- leave the customer room to be wrong and extricate himself/herself gracefully. Customers often have no idea what something is worth, new or used. They may have received bad advice about prices and been told to expect to be ripped off by every business and sales person.

Back in the 1980s I sold cars for awhile during breaks from college. It was an interesting experience. Turns out some customers can be as dishonest as the public believes most car salesmen to be. Most will lie about the condition of their trade-in vehicles, or their credit history. The tricky bit is to accommodate that without insulting them. Just shrug it off, adapt, and figure out another way to get them into a new car.

At the time most Japanese cars had little flexibility in pricing. With few exceptions most customers paid full sticker price. An exception would be the base model pickup trucks, which were often sold with salesmen "spiffs" or guaranteed commissions of around $50-$75. Saved time haggling. The sales manager would pretend to discount the price, which was still profitable as long as we didn't waste a lot of time. So on good weeks we could shove several out the door quickly and still have time for more profitable sales with higher commissions.

In addition Honda dealers often added exorbitant mark ups -- usually $2,000-$3,000 -- clearly labeled as dealer profit or some euphemism such as "dealer pack", typed onto the window sticker. And for awhile Honda dealers wouldn't budge from those inflated prices, unless it was a less desirable color that sat on the lot for awhile.

Meanwhile we could barely move the vastly inferior Ford *******, which at the time were still the U.S. designed and manufactured versions. (Later the Escort was redesigned and built according to Mazda standards, which had partnered with Ford -- those ******* were very good economy cars.)

So in that atmosphere some customers were shocked to see such inflated prices for Honda, Mazda, Nissan and Toyota vehicles. They wanted or needed reliable new cars, which meant Japanese at the time, yet they felt they were being fleeced and manipulated. Can't say I blame them, but that was the market back in the 1980s.

I had one particular customer who apparently had read some bad information about how to buy a car. It was outdated and confrontational. We went back and forth. The usual "Let me talk with my sales manager" thing, which was valid -- salesmen were not authorized to offer any discounts, so every final deal was negotiated through the sales manager. Eventually we offered another color than the car the customer wanted, since the sales manager could offer incentives on older stock.

After several negotiation sessions the customer left in frustration. I called her a few days later, our usual follow up. She said she'd bought the car she wanted from another dealer and got the lower price she wanted. I was puzzled by that and asked my sales manager.

Turns out my sales manager had family in the business throughout the metroplex -- brothers, sisters, his mom, all were sales managers at other dealerships. My customer bought from one of them. My sales manager told me not to worry about losing the sale because we did the best we could. The customer actually paid *more* money for the same model/color car. She was just too frustrated and embarrassed to return to us after shopping around, so she paid more rather than return with her tail between her legs.

And there really wasn't that much money involved. It wasn't one of our top of the line cars or higher profit items. But I did wonder whether we'd allowed the customer enough room to be wrong and to return to make her final purchase with dignity.

Not something I'd dwell on if it were only that little bit of money involved. But there was a valuable lesson in that experience. And it might have mattered if it were a more critical negotiation involving a lot more money.
Old 02-03-18, 09:50 PM
kbarch

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Back in the 1980s I sold cars for awhile during breaks from college. It was an interesting experience.
Why, when I read this, was the first thing to go through my mind: Refund?! REfund?!!!
Old 02-05-18, 01:35 AM
phtomita

Bikes: '87 Centurion Ironman, '86 Nishiki Tri-A, '84 Centurion PT15

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
Liked 180 Times in 112 Posts
I got a lowball offer for a bike I am trying to pass forward. The price I posted is (I believe) very competitive and am getting people interested.

Less than half of asking price - really?
I just deleted the email from craigslist and moved on ...
Old 02-05-18, 03:50 AM
deepakvrao

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 394 Post(s)
Liked 20 Times in 14 Posts
Originally Posted by San Pedro
I don't get to buy much, but I actually did some haggling on a bike and a wheel the last couple times I dealt with a shop. I'm not very good at it, but it did get the price little lower than what was originally expected. I wish I could get my wife to haggle with the shop, she's really good at it, I was stunned when we bought a car how good she was with the dealership. She likes to say if you don't ask, you'll never get it, and the worst they say is no.

I bet this thread would read a lot different with people from other countries where haggling is the norm.

I live in India where haggling is the norm. Patients haggle with me on my surgical rates, which you guys might find hard to believe. Say, my hospital presents a bill of 1000 dollars, they will start as low as 700 sometimes. And, yes we have a published rate list which is very reasonable.

Horrible human beings, and yes, scum is the right word.

Being on the recieveing end so often, I never haggle when I am the buyer. If the orice is too highg, I just leave it.
Old 02-05-18, 08:14 AM
rumrunn6

Bikes: Bottecchia Sprint, GT Timberline 29r, Marin Muirwoods 29er, Trek FX Alpha 7.0

Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
Quoted: 5224 Post(s)
Liked 3,581 Times in 2,342 Posts
Originally Posted by phtomita
I got a lowball offer for a bike I am trying to pass forward. The price I posted is (I believe) very competitive and am getting people interested.Less than half of asking price - really? I just deleted the email from craigslist and moved on ...

yeah I've gotten emails like that, I just delete them. he's a flipper. a personal rider checks out the bike in person, then decides what he is willing to pay
Old 02-05-18, 08:45 AM
roadwarrior

Bikes: Cannondale EVO, CAAD9, Giant cross bike.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
Liked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Originally Posted by San Pedro

I bet this thread would read a lot different with people from other countries where haggling is the norm.

and the starting prices are not thee same, either. Haggling...jack up your asking price 20-30% and go from there.

Done business with people from Europe and South America...they grab everything that's not nailed down. They know the price, it's easier (they say) and they have a heart attack when looking at prices.

We used to sell some to European racing teams where they could ship stuff home in the cargo plane. It was a feeding frenzy.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.