Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Touring
Reload this Page >

King of the Mountain. 😎

Notices
Touring Have a dream to ride a bike across your state, across the country, or around the world? Self-contained or fully supported? Trade ideas, adventures, and more in our bicycle touring forum.

King of the Mountain. 😎

Old 10-02-19, 12:32 PM
stardognine
Partially Sane.

Bikes: Soma Saga, pre-disc

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 972 Post(s)
Liked 643 Times in 468 Posts
King of the Mountain. 😎

Last month, I scored this belt buckle, with Morenci turquoise, and an unusual Mountain Sheep casting. A couple days later, I saw this informational kiosk, at a hard to find rest area, between Bullhead City and Union Pass. I couldn't grab a pic then, due to a dead battery on my phone. 😒
I went past it again this morning, and got a few pics. Sorry it's so dark at the bottom, this was taken around 7:00 AM, so I could get up the mountain before it gets hot out. I actually took several, and these were the best of the bunch.

I guess there's a weird karma thing going on here, because as I was leaving the rest area, I found a roll of pennies. 😁 I always pick up pennies, IF they're "lucky" pennies (heads up, lol), so this must be a good sign. 👍.