Notices
United Kingdom Rides and Events England|Scotland|Ireland|Wales

2018 Xmas Norwich AlleyCat

Old 11-12-18, 02:58 AM
Gareth

Bikes: 2006 Falcon Explorer Hybrid, 2008 Landrover Visalia Crossover, 2010 Cargo Cycles Senton, 2010 Cargo Cycles Capability, and a 2001 AVD quad pedi-van, 1980 Peugeot Carbolite 10sp racer

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Liked 24 Times in 7 Posts
2018 Xmas Norwich AlleyCat

On Sunday the 30th of December there will be three individual Norwich AlleyCats, comprising of one of each of the established formats: Full Treasure Hunt format, photos only format and the out-run circuit format.

Ride the AlleyCat of your choice, ride two AlleyCats of your choosing, or ride all three AlleyCats in the order you chose to do them in, and with careful planning you could even ride all three at the same time!

There is no need to book in advance, just turn up, get the sheets from me and ride.

You will need a pen and digital camera/camera phone to complete the treasure hunt and photo AlleyCats.

Cost: A voluntary contribution of £1 per person per AlleyCat to help me cover the costs is recommended but is not obligatory.

You may start at anytime time between 10am and 2pm. However, there will be two start and finish points.

From 10am until midday the starting and finishing point will be on St Andrew’s Plain outside the halls.

From midday until 2pm the start and finish point will be moved 250 metres down St George’s Street to inside the Playhouse bar and I will remain in the Playhouse bar until at least 5pm to welcome home the stragglers.

As always, these three Norwich AlleyCats will be social non-competitive rides, but official timers will be available to hire for those who wish to compare their times ;-)

These AlleyCats will be suitable for riders of all ages, and for individuals pairs, trios, families, teams and groups. Although be advised the out-run AlleyCat will be between 8 and 10 miles long and will include some of the hills and tracks of Norwich. If you chose to complete all Three AlleyCats you will be cycling in the region of 20 miles across the whole of Norwich.

It is recommended that your bicycle is equipped with adequate road legal lights and that you wear some form of Hi-Viz.

find us on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/norwichalleycat/