Go Back  Bike Forums > Community Connections > Introductions
Reload this Page >

Nothing ordinary about me ^-^

Search
Notices
Introductions Welcome to the BikeForums community! Please introduce yourself to other forum members here.

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-19, 09:52 AM
Bellaofvenus

Bikes: Free Spirt- Brittany [41lbs] ; Projekt Fixie [25lbs]

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Hi I'm Heatther, -strikes a sailor moon like pose- and ordinary.... actually there isnt anything ordinary about me.

I'm 5' and have finally gotten down to a weight I'm happy with, I just started biking about a month or so ago. I cosplay, (ergo the nothing ordinary) and I love doing it. I make my cosplays and attend several cons in the Midwest area. I am a member of KC Senshi a Non-profit Sailor Moon Cosplay group and I have been cast as their sailor Venus.

I live in Kansas city, Mo so I tend to ride around this are, and haven't ventured too far out for biking. I'm pretty sure I prefer cruiser bike style, because I'm not fond of being fully hunched over while riding, I donno, my husband says a more aggressive biking position is a better workout but I'd rather just enjoy my time riding my bike, and happen to get a workout in.

I watch anime, read and I'm a witch. -shrugs- do with that info what you want, but I will not feel sorry for it. I do tarot if you are ever intrested in me checking the cards, but I do have a pretty good grasp on spell work as well.

Ok, I think that's about it, um if you wanna ask anything feel free, I have included the 2 bikes that I ride in my profile along with their weights.

(I am currently trying to find the toughest lightest Cruiser I can find, -whispers- on a budget.... >.> )

Ok,
Thanks for reading and if you wanna see my cosplays check out the linked FB page or Instagram in my profile? Is it linked? I donno, ok it's the same as my user name here so it shouldnt be hard to find. ^-^
Old 06-17-19, 09:57 AM
otg 

Bikes: I've lost my mind!

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
You shoud fit in well with this group, we are very accepting! Oh, and welcome!