Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Cyclocross and Gravelbiking (Recreational)
Reload this Page >

Blue Prosecco EX-Gravel Di2 bike

Cyclocross and Gravelbiking (Recreational) This has to be the most physically intense sport ever invented. It's high speed bicycle racing on a short off road course or riding the off pavement rides on gravel like :The Dirty Kanza". We also have a dedicated Racing forum for the Cyclocross Hard Core Racers.

Blue Prosecco EX-Gravel Di2 bike

Old 10-24-18, 02:41 PM
  #101  
Stumpym4
Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 3
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by taz777 View Post
Hi mate, yeah you're pretty much my size (but probably much lighter in weight!!!). Check with Merlin if you can return it if it doesn't fit. 51cm fits me just fine and I have similar height/inside leg as you..

Sorry I haven't been around on my YouTube channel or on here much lately.

One observation in general is that my front foot rubs the front wheel on sharp turns when I'm riding extremely slowly. Once I get my clipless pedals fitted I think that this issue will go away. I've got flats on at the moment.

One thing to be careful about if purchasing from Merlin - check and retorque every bolt. The seat post clamp had fallen out and I thought they had missed it when packing the bike but I found it in the box. I spent a couple of evenings checking the entire bike over and checking every bolt before my first ride.

For the price that they're giving away this bike for, don't expect a professional setup! To be fair to Merlin, I've bought bikes from other UK retailers and none have been set up to my satisfaction.
Hi, cheers for the advise, had a few bikes from merlin so no worries there it will be re torqued straight out the box .... Foot overlap could be an issue, ive had it before on short top tube frames and its something you get used to after its thrown you off a few times !
Currently ride an arkose , which are great for money and quite long in the top tube which i like , i just fancy something a bit nicer etc, ive also looking at maybe building a mason Bokeh , which gets rave reviews ... decision decisions ??
yep the bikes a steal for the spec, just concerned the manufacturer isn't the best when it comes to back up , although merlin are usually very good
Oh and trust me you are probably lighter than me, im short and chubby .... where you based in the uk ?
Stumpym4 is offline  
Old 10-24-18, 10:29 PM
  #102  
taz777
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
taz777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 851

Bikes: 5

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked 12 Times in 10 Posts
Iím in London. Youíre right about manufacturer backup so that needs to be taken into consideration. For me the Prosecco is just a leisure bike so itís not treated harshly and I was happy to accept little or no manufacturer backup. As you mention, Merlin themselves are okay when an issue arises. In fact, Iíve had to return a new bike to them a year or two ago that had a defect and it was sorted out very quickly.

One other thing Iíve noticed on the EX-Gravel is that the inner tubes leak a lot of air compared to the ones on my other bikes. The inner tubes on mine are Kenda ones. Iíve got some 60mm valve Scwalbe ones to try out soon.
taz777 is offline  
Old 10-27-18, 07:24 AM
  #103  
taz777
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
taz777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 851

Bikes: 5

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked 12 Times in 10 Posts
I got round to changing the inner tubes on the EX-Gravel this morning. The stock Kenda ones had valves that weren't long enough for my pump to get a decent purchase on the valve stem. New Schwalbe tubes have 60mm valves. Not great looking with more valve stem sticking out of the wheel, but a lot more practical.

One thing I also noticed was that I could easily remove and refit the Hutchinson Overide tyres from the wheels with my hands so no tyre levers were required. This would make puncture repairs a bit easier whilst out on a ride.
taz777 is offline  
Old 10-29-18, 02:13 AM
  #104  
Stumpym4
Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 3
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Was still waiting for merlin to get back to me about the damage on the decals, checked this morning and the last ones been sold .. kinda gutted now !! ...off to look at new other gravel bikes !!! .... enjoy the Blue , it is lovely
Stumpym4 is offline  
Old 11-12-18, 12:22 AM
  #105  
Wilmingtech
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Rt 12 Washington USA
Posts: 299

Bikes: 2013 Ridley Helium, 2017 Blue Pro-Secco EX, 1987 Schwinn Super Sport

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
Liked 29 Times in 20 Posts
Getting closer to a sub 20lb / 9kg gravel bike. Got a good deal on a pair of HED Ardennes GP wheels weighing in at 1680g with tubeless rim tape. I took the time to weigh them against the stock wheels that came in at 2100g without the tires, tubes and disc brakes.

I am also learning there is a need for off road shoes vs road bike shoes as you get into the dirt and gravel and have to put your feet down. Picked up a pair of m8000 for that. Now Ill need to find me a decent pair of spd shoes.

I am also starting to see the allure of a 1x system although I highly doubt Ill go that way on this bike.

With the new wheelset, carbon seat post and superflow slr seat eating up most of the slack weight, Im down to 9.2kg or just a little over 20lbs on this bike.

Im thinking maybe a carbon handlebar to break the barrier. I dont think Ill go tubeless but I might give it a try without the sealant and see if I can get air to hold. That might save the weight of 2 tubes. Other than that, not sure where I can take out a whole lot of weight.

These wheels will roll better and I am hoping to see a little bit of improvement on this bike in the climbs. Havent had a chance to ride it since I got the wheels swapped out on Saturday. Weather is starting to get wet and cold here.

Still loving this bike. Its growing on me.






Wilmingtech is offline  
Old 11-12-18, 01:47 AM
  #106  
taz777
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
taz777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 851

Bikes: 5

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked 12 Times in 10 Posts
^ Kind of between tubes and tubeless, I’m trying out latex inner tubes. More maintenance in terms of more regular pumping up, a bit more expensive than butyl tubes, take slightly longer to fit, but a nicer ride and quite a bit lighter than regular butyl tubes. Might get you a step closer to 9KG without going tubeless.
taz777 is offline  
Old 11-18-18, 07:00 AM
  #107  
taz777
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
taz777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 851

Bikes: 5

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked 12 Times in 10 Posts
I had my first decent longish ride on the new latex tubes this morning. It's these ones (top set):



I bought them from Sigma Sports:

https://www.sigmasports.com/item/Cha...e-29-38mm/BXZP

A definite improvement in ride quality - smoother, more refined. I'm going to get a couple more. The only downside is that you'll have to pump up your tyres every ride as latex tubes leak air. These work great with the 38mm Hutchinson Overide tyres on the EX-Gravel.

And with the lower sun late in the year, I found my new Oakley Field Jacket Clear glasses helped during the ride when I was facing the sun as the photochromic lenses adapted quite nicely. The added bonus of eye protection meant that I enjoyed the ride more.



Available at a good discount from Wiggle:

Wiggle | Oakley Field Jacket Clear Black | Sunglasses
taz777 is offline  
Old 04-12-19, 01:02 PM
  #108  
taz777
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
taz777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 851

Bikes: 5

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked 12 Times in 10 Posts
Is anyone using clipless pedals on their Prosecco?

I just fitted a pair of Shimano XTR M9000 Race SPD pedals and did a couple of 'round the block' test rides and found that the short top tube is causing the front tyre to rub against the front of my SPD shoes.

I've adjusted the the cleats on my shoes as best as I can and at normal riding speeds there's no issue. It's only when turning sharply at extremely slow speeds that the issue arises.
taz777 is offline  
Old 04-12-19, 06:04 PM
  #109  
tangerineowl
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Oz
Posts: 577

Bikes: Curve Grovel v2 ti

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Originally Posted by taz777 View Post
Is anyone using clipless pedals on their Prosecco?

I just fitted a pair of Shimano XTR M9000 Race SPD pedals and did a couple of 'round the block' test rides and found that the short top tube is causing the front tyre to rub against the front of my SPD shoes.

I've adjusted the the cleats on my shoes as best as I can and at normal riding speeds there's no issue. It's only when turning sharply at extremely slow speeds that the issue arises.
Assuming you have one of the larger sizes, that 72degree head angle wouldn't be helping.

Rather than moving your cleats off their ideal position for your feet, perhaps consider an angled headset from someone like Works Components (UK).
You could calculate for example what a 1degree option would add out front. 71degree is still in a good front end range for the bike.
tangerineowl is offline  
Old 04-12-19, 06:24 PM
  #110  
Chi_Z
Senior Member
 
Chi_Z's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 221

Bikes: Niner RLT 9 RDO

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Wilmingtech View Post
Threw it together real quick just to make sure all the parts and pieces were there and nothing was broken. Will need a bit of adjusting. Its getting late here tonight. Ill post more pics and thoughts tomorrow. Let me know if you have any questions.


FYI, for carbon frame always clamp the seatpost and not the toptube
Chi_Z is offline  
Old 04-12-19, 06:36 PM
  #111  
Chi_Z
Senior Member
 
Chi_Z's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 221

Bikes: Niner RLT 9 RDO

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Wilmingtech View Post
Getting closer to a sub 20lb / 9kg gravel bike. Got a good deal on a pair of HED Ardennes GP wheels weighing in at 1680g with tubeless rim tape. I took the time to weigh them against the stock wheels that came in at 2100g without the tires, tubes and disc brakes.

I am also learning there is a need for off road shoes vs road bike shoes as you get into the dirt and gravel and have to put your feet down. Picked up a pair of m8000 for that. Now Ill need to find me a decent pair of spd shoes.

I am also starting to see the allure of a 1x system although I highly doubt Ill go that way on this bike.

With the new wheelset, carbon seat post and superflow slr seat eating up most of the slack weight, Im down to 9.2kg or just a little over 20lbs on this bike.

Im thinking maybe a carbon handlebar to break the barrier. I dont think Ill go tubeless but I might give it a try without the sealant and see if I can get air to hold. That might save the weight of 2 tubes. Other than that, not sure where I can take out a whole lot of weight.
Still plenty of places to save weight, those hy/rd are heavy, get the new 4 piston Juin Tech GT-F 150g saved for the pair, Easton EC90 SL crankset 80g saved. You always need an second set of wheel, build one up with DT 350, CX-ray and 300g shallow carbon rim. should come out about 1300g
Chi_Z is offline  
Old 04-12-19, 07:37 PM
  #112  
Marcus_Ti 
Frozen Solid.
 
Marcus_Ti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Lincoln, Nebraska
Posts: 4,654

Bikes: Roadie: Seven Axiom Race Ti w/Chorus 11s. CX/Adventure: Carver Gravel Grinder w/ Di2

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1924 Post(s)
Liked 58 Times in 38 Posts
Originally Posted by taz777 View Post
Is anyone using clipless pedals on their Prosecco?

I just fitted a pair of Shimano XTR M9000 Race SPD pedals and did a couple of 'round the block' test rides and found that the short top tube is causing the front tyre to rub against the front of my SPD shoes.

I've adjusted the the cleats on my shoes as best as I can and at normal riding speeds there's no issue. It's only when turning sharply at extremely slow speeds that the issue arises.
Toe overlap is a thing. It happens, moreso depending on the exact geometry in play.

Ask any frame builder--they can eliminate toe overlap, but it requires other compromises in geometry, and generally it just isn't worth it for everything else you give up to lose the overlap.
Marcus_Ti is offline  
Old 04-12-19, 11:11 PM
  #113  
tangerineowl
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Oz
Posts: 577

Bikes: Curve Grovel v2 ti

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Chi_Z View Post
Still plenty of places to save weight, those hy/rd are heavy, get the new 4 piston Juin Tech GT-F 150g saved for the pair, Easton EC90 SL crankset 80g saved. You always need an second set of wheel, build one up with DT 350, CX-ray and 300g shallow carbon rim. should come out about 1300g
Would the 4-piston design be more powerful than their R1?

I'm happy with the old R1, but might be interested later on.
tangerineowl is offline  
Old 04-13-19, 02:37 AM
  #114  
taz777
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
taz777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 851

Bikes: 5

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked 12 Times in 10 Posts
Originally Posted by Marcus_Ti View Post
Toe overlap is a thing. It happens, moreso depending on the exact geometry in play.

Ask any frame builder--they can eliminate toe overlap, but it requires other compromises in geometry, and generally it just isn't worth it for everything else you give up to lose the overlap.
Yes, thinking about it now, it makes sense. I'll reset the cleats to where I had them before and just live with the rare toe overlap.
taz777 is offline  
Old 04-13-19, 02:51 PM
  #115  
Chi_Z
Senior Member
 
Chi_Z's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 221

Bikes: Niner RLT 9 RDO

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Originally Posted by tangerineowl View Post
Would the 4-piston design be more powerful than their R1?

I'm happy with the old R1, but might be interested later on.
Totally happy with my F1 too, don't really need more stopping power, but more pistons are always better also more updated pad mount


Last edited by Chi_Z; 04-13-19 at 02:54 PM.
Chi_Z is offline  
Old 04-14-19, 07:02 AM
  #116  
taz777
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
taz777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 851

Bikes: 5

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked 12 Times in 10 Posts
A couple of updates to my Prosecco. I've got bar-end mirrors that came in useful twice on my ride today. I've also finally gone clipless with Shimano M9000 XTR SPD pedals. I'm using the 'beginner' SH-56 cleats on their loosest setting to begin with.





The pedals work great after a couple of days of fine tuning with saddle height, angle and just getting used to them.
taz777 is offline  
Old 04-14-19, 08:34 AM
  #117  
Wilmingtech
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Rt 12 Washington USA
Posts: 299

Bikes: 2013 Ridley Helium, 2017 Blue Pro-Secco EX, 1987 Schwinn Super Sport

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
Liked 29 Times in 20 Posts
Originally Posted by taz777 View Post
Is anyone using clipless pedals on their Prosecco?

I just fitted a pair of Shimano XTR M9000 Race SPD pedals and did a couple of 'round the block' test rides and found that the short top tube is causing the front tyre to rub against the front of my SPD shoes.

I've adjusted the the cleats on my shoes as best as I can and at normal riding speeds there's no issue. It's only when turning sharply at extremely slow speeds that the issue arises.
Taz - Seach the forum for "Toe Overlap Calculator" there is a good one built into a spreadsheet on that thread.

Im on a medium bike Ive got overlap issues as well. It stems primarily from the overall wheelbase and head tube angle. Typical is less than 100cm wheelbase you might have some toe overlap.

its really only an issue when Im turning aroun180 degrees on the road. Ive learned to keep my outside foot on the down stroke when turning. Its not a problem most of the time.

-Sean

I should clarify here... 100cm on 700c wheels. You might be able to fix with a set of 650b wheels if the tires on them dont make up for the difference. Not sure 650bs would do well on this bikes smaller frame. Would be great to see some pics if someone has them on theirs.

Last edited by Wilmingtech; 04-14-19 at 08:48 AM.
Wilmingtech is offline  
Old 04-14-19, 08:38 AM
  #118  
Wilmingtech
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Rt 12 Washington USA
Posts: 299

Bikes: 2013 Ridley Helium, 2017 Blue Pro-Secco EX, 1987 Schwinn Super Sport

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
Liked 29 Times in 20 Posts
Originally Posted by Chi_Z View Post
FYI, for carbon frame always clamp the seatpost and not the toptube
Id never clamp a carbon bike. I would never hang it from the middle of the top tube either. It just rests on the top tube close to the seat tube.

-Sean
Wilmingtech is offline  
Old 04-14-19, 08:43 AM
  #119  
Wilmingtech
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Rt 12 Washington USA
Posts: 299

Bikes: 2013 Ridley Helium, 2017 Blue Pro-Secco EX, 1987 Schwinn Super Sport

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
Liked 29 Times in 20 Posts
Originally Posted by taz777 View Post
A couple of updates to my Prosecco. I've got bar-end mirrors that came in useful twice on my ride today. I've also finally gone clipless with Shimano M9000 XTR SPD pedals. I'm using the 'beginner' SH-56 cleats on their loosest setting to begin with.





The pedals work great after a couple of days of fine tuning with saddle height, angle and just getting used to them.
Those XTR M series pedals are great. Ive got the M8000s and they are really easy to get into and out of. Much easier than the road pedals.

I just need to find me a good pair of "walkable" bike shoes now to use on them. Currently Ive got road shoes with adapters. Works for a ride but a PIA to walk in.

-Sean
Wilmingtech is offline  
Old 04-14-19, 12:58 PM
  #120  
taz777
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
taz777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 851

Bikes: 5

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked 12 Times in 10 Posts
Originally Posted by Wilmingtech View Post
Taz - Seach the forum for "Toe Overlap Calculator" there is a good one built into a spreadsheet on that thread.

Im on a medium bike Ive got overlap issues as well. It stems primarily from the overall wheelbase and head tube angle. Typical is less than 100cm wheelbase you might have some toe overlap.

its really only an issue when Im turning aroun180 degrees on the road. Ive learned to keep my outside foot on the down stroke when turning. Its not a problem most of the time.
Cheers mate. I didn't encounter the issue once on my ride today. As you mentioned, it's a matter of foot positioning so that the foot opposite to the turning side is not close to the front wheel. I think I'll get used to it eventually.

Being vertically challenged, I have a small framed bike so that loses me an inch or two horizontally I guess, and makes the front wheel slightly closer to the pedals.
taz777 is offline  
Old 04-14-19, 01:06 PM
  #121  
taz777
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
taz777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 851

Bikes: 5

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked 12 Times in 10 Posts
Originally Posted by Wilmingtech View Post
Those XTR M series pedals are great. Ive got the M8000s and they are really easy to get into and out of. Much easier than the road pedals.

I just need to find me a good pair of "walkable" bike shoes now to use on them. Currently Ive got road shoes with adapters. Works for a ride but a PIA to walk in.

-Sean
The XTR pedals have completely banished my clipless phobia! Years ago I went full-on SPD-SL and had a slow motion fall on a High Street just after I'd had my then road bike serviced at a Specialized store! It was literally in front of dozens of people and many were rather amused.

Since then I've avoided clipless pedals as I've just been too scared to try them again.

I took to the XTR pedals straight away and they are fantastic. Riding did seem to be a bit easier with them.

I bought all my clipless gear last year but have only just got round to fitting it.

As for shoes, I got a pair of Fizik X5 Terra Suede Shoe 2018 model:





taz777 is offline  
Old 04-27-19, 01:19 PM
  #122  
Wilmingtech
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Rt 12 Washington USA
Posts: 299

Bikes: 2013 Ridley Helium, 2017 Blue Pro-Secco EX, 1987 Schwinn Super Sport

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
Liked 29 Times in 20 Posts
Old TRP rotors -


New Rotors with Color-


Saved about 12- 14 grams.

Will see how these hold up.

Last edited by Wilmingtech; 04-28-19 at 06:15 AM.
Wilmingtech is offline  
Old 05-02-19, 05:06 AM
  #123  
taz777
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
taz777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 851

Bikes: 5

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked 12 Times in 10 Posts
^ Those look really nice. I've got an itch that needs scratching now! I wonder if they do an orange version to with the orange accents on my Prosecco?
taz777 is offline  
Old 05-02-19, 07:54 AM
  #124  
Wilmingtech
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Rt 12 Washington USA
Posts: 299

Bikes: 2013 Ridley Helium, 2017 Blue Pro-Secco EX, 1987 Schwinn Super Sport

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
Liked 29 Times in 20 Posts
Originally Posted by taz777 View Post
^ Those look really nice. I've got an itch that needs scratching now! I wonder if they do an orange version to with the orange accents on my Prosecco?
I think the only orange ones Ive seen are from Hope. Found here on Amazon

Ive also seen orange colored bolts for the rotor.

The Hope ones are $60usd each though. Way more than the $12 each I paid for these

-Sean
Wilmingtech is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
PaulRivers
Electronics, Lighting, & Gadgets
30
04-30-14 05:39 PM
treadtread
General Cycling Discussion
5
02-19-13 07:02 PM
austin-rider
Mountain Biking
1
05-24-10 01:42 AM
JRootabega
Southeast
0
05-05-08 06:43 PM
Orikal
Foo
18
06-17-05 07:41 PM

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.