Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Living Car Free
Reload this Page >

Name a beloved activity you had to give up to be Car-Free.

Living Car Free Do you live car free or car light? Do you prefer to use alternative transportation (bicycles, walking, other human-powered or public transportation) for everyday activities whenever possible? Discuss your lifestyle here.

Name a beloved activity you had to give up to be Car-Free.

Old 10-22-18, 12:22 AM
  #26  
Rollfast
What happened?
 
Rollfast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Around here somewhere
Posts: 7,524

Bikes: 3 Rollfasts, 3 Schwinns, a Shelby and a Higgins Flightliner in a pear tree!

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1545 Post(s)
Liked 54 Times in 50 Posts
Originally Posted by JoeyBike View Post
I pass WAY more cars on my bike in a day than I pass in a year in a car. I drive near the speed limit in a car. I'm that motorist in your way.
To clarify, I'm not passing any Mustangs on the interstate like I used to.
__________________

Marcia Brady rode a ROLLFAST!
Rollfast is offline  
Old 10-22-18, 12:23 AM
  #27  
Rollfast
What happened?
 
Rollfast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Around here somewhere
Posts: 7,524

Bikes: 3 Rollfasts, 3 Schwinns, a Shelby and a Higgins Flightliner in a pear tree!

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1545 Post(s)
Liked 54 Times in 50 Posts
Originally Posted by onyerleft View Post
Since going car free, I've given up robbing liquor stores and banks. Instead, I snatch purses from old ladies after knocking them down, and quickly hop on my bike and ride off. Less lucrative, but much more satisfactory on a feeling level.
Superman's gonna whup you...
__________________

Marcia Brady rode a ROLLFAST!
Rollfast is offline  
Old 10-22-18, 12:35 AM
  #28  
79pmooney
A Roadie Forever
 
79pmooney's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 6,896

Bikes: (2) ti TiCycles, 2007 w/ triple and 2011 fixed, 1979 Peter Mooney, ~1983 Trek 420 now fixed and ~1973 Raleigh Carlton Competition gravel grinder

Mentioned: 92 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1650 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 61 Times in 52 Posts
I started my adult life car-free. When I was 16, I got exposed to the Chicago blues with the harmonica played through a guitar amp. (I'd been playing the blues harp about a year.) That sound was it! But I didn't even consider buying a microphone and amp until I was in my late 30s and owned a house and car. Now I have 5, three with tubes. No way are the tubed ones traveling by bicycle.

Riding the bike and playing the blues; both have been spiritual for me a long time. 5 bikes, 20 wheels, 5 amps, 30+ harmonicas. Sadly, not car free. Now, if I lived on the other side of the river, I would seriously consider getting a solid state amp's sound right, buying a trailer for the amp and selling my car/

Ben
79pmooney is online now  
Old 10-22-18, 06:30 AM
  #29  
Robert C
Senior Member
 
Robert C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Kansas
Posts: 2,103

Bikes: This list got too long: several ‘bents, an urban utility e-bike, and a dahon D7 that my daughter has absconded with.

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
When I was car-free I ended up not going rifle shooting, which I enjoy. I was able to go pistol shooting as the case fit on my rack. However, rifles have large, conspicuous, cases. The local PD made it pretty clear that they didn't want to see rifle cases when a person is on a bicycle.

After getting a car I started going to the rifle range again. I do realize that shooting is not a "BikeForum approved hobby;" but it is something that I find relaxing and was not able to fully enjoy it when I was living car-free.
Robert C is offline  
Old 10-22-18, 12:17 PM
  #30  
indyfabz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 22,401
Mentioned: 163 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8634 Post(s)
Liked 371 Times in 239 Posts
Making out in the back seat.
indyfabz is offline  
Old 10-22-18, 01:35 PM
  #31  
linberl
Senior Member
 
linberl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: SF Bay Area
Posts: 2,421

Bikes: 2017 Bike Friday PakiT. Dahon Mu Uno (trailer bike) Sold: 2003 Bike Friday NWT, 1997 Trek 720, 1993 Trek 520)

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 961 Post(s)
Liked 15 Times in 15 Posts
I was just in SoCal and saw tons of bikes with surfboards attached on racks - if you can carry those, you can carry anything, lol.
linberl is offline  
Old 10-22-18, 02:23 PM
  #32  
I-Like-To-Bike
Been Around Awhile
 
I-Like-To-Bike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Burlington Iowa
Posts: 27,681

Bikes: Vaterland and Ragazzi

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked 73 Times in 50 Posts
Originally Posted by linberl View Post
I was just in SoCal and saw tons of bikes with surfboards attached on racks - if you can carry those, you can carry anything, lol.
Sure, if toting surfboards around in good weather down by the beach qualifies as representative of transporting "anything".
I-Like-To-Bike is offline  
Old 10-22-18, 03:54 PM
  #33  
linberl
Senior Member
 
linberl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: SF Bay Area
Posts: 2,421

Bikes: 2017 Bike Friday PakiT. Dahon Mu Uno (trailer bike) Sold: 2003 Bike Friday NWT, 1997 Trek 720, 1993 Trek 520)

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 961 Post(s)
Liked 15 Times in 15 Posts
Originally Posted by I-Like-To-Bike View Post
Sure, if toting surfboards around in good weather down by the beach qualifies as representative of transporting "anything".
I've never understood why some of the people on the internet like to try to create drama, sigh. I am absolutely sure you understood my point which is that the size of the object is not a detriment and one can creatively find a way to move things. Eye-rolling back at you....
linberl is offline  
Old 10-23-18, 05:23 AM
  #34  
tandempower
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 4,352
Mentioned: 90 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8070 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by I-Like-To-Bike View Post
Sure, if toting surfboards around in good weather down by the beach qualifies as representative of transporting "anything".
Originally Posted by linberl View Post
I've never understood why some of the people on the internet like to try to create drama, sigh. I am absolutely sure you understood my point which is that the size of the object is not a detriment and one can creatively find a way to move things. Eye-rolling back at you....
tandempower is offline  
Old 10-23-18, 01:29 PM
  #35  
JoeyBike
20+mph Commuter
Thread Starter
 
JoeyBike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: New Orleans, LA USA
Posts: 6,855

Bikes: Surly LHT, a folding bike, and a beater.

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1053 Post(s)
Liked 22 Times in 16 Posts
Originally Posted by Robert C View Post
I do realize that shooting is not a "BikeForum approved hobby;"
I doubt many people are offended by you punching holes in paper with a recreational tool.

Originally Posted by linberl View Post
I've never understood why some of the people on the internet like to try to create drama, sigh. I am absolutely sure you understood my point which is that the size of the object is not a detriment and one can creatively find a way to move things. Eye-rolling back at you....
Ever been to someone else's house and their dog humps your leg? Funny, yet annoying at the same time? Same thing here. He don't mean nuthin' by it. Nothing personal. It's just what he does.
JoeyBike is offline  
Old 10-23-18, 02:42 PM
  #36  
I-Like-To-Bike
Been Around Awhile
 
I-Like-To-Bike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Burlington Iowa
Posts: 27,681

Bikes: Vaterland and Ragazzi

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked 73 Times in 50 Posts
Originally Posted by JoeyBike View Post
I doubt many people are offended by you punching holes in paper with a recreational tool.



Ever been to someone else's house and their dog humps your leg? Funny, yet annoying at the same time? Same thing here. He don't mean nuthin' by it. Nothing personal. It's just what he does.
Is the fellow who posts about "going to war" every time he rides his bicycle around the town where he "lives in Dystopia.." really going to cast aspersions about creating "drama"? You make me laugh.
I-Like-To-Bike is offline  
Old 10-23-18, 02:57 PM
  #37  
JoeyBike
20+mph Commuter
Thread Starter
 
JoeyBike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: New Orleans, LA USA
Posts: 6,855

Bikes: Surly LHT, a folding bike, and a beater.

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1053 Post(s)
Liked 22 Times in 16 Posts
Originally Posted by I-Like-To-Bike View Post
Is the fellow who posts about "going to war" every time he rides his bicycle around the town where he "lives in Dystopia.." really going to cast aspersions about creating "drama"? You make me laugh.
You know what makes me laugh? 26,850 posts in 18 years and 22 original ideas (New threads) by you. Thank you so much for all of the useful input around here over the years. All 22 of them. Just over ONE each year. Woohoo! Now, get off my leg.
JoeyBike is offline  
Old 10-23-18, 05:30 PM
  #38  
350htrr
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Canada, PG BC
Posts: 3,695

Bikes: 27 speed oryx with over 39,000Km on it, 11,000Km with a BionX assist on it

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
Liked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Originally Posted by JoeyBike View Post
You know what makes me laugh? 26,850 posts in 18 years and 22 original ideas (New threads) by you. Thank you so much for all of the useful input around here over the years. All 22 of them. Just over ONE each year. Woohoo! Now, get off my leg.

, , , ...
350htrr is offline  
Old 10-24-18, 03:02 PM
  #39  
StarBiker
Senior Member
 
StarBiker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,392

Bikes: Trek 2500, Gary Fisher Cobia, Cannondale Super V400

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 585 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by linberl View Post
I've never understood why some of the people on the internet like to try to create drama, sigh. I am absolutely sure you understood my point which is that the size of the object is not a detriment and one can creatively find a way to move things. Eye-rolling back at you....
Sure, if you don't have to haul it miles.
When I had a car I was having a hard time finding a good book case for records. I finally found one ten miles from where I live. I needed something like a bookcase. It was one of the only things that would work well and not cost a lot. So unless I want to take the risk of being run over there was no way I was getting that back on a bike with a trailer. You never see anybody remotely attempting this around here. Now you could rent a truck. But biking ten miles to where the bookcase was would be very risky as well.
I had to get rid of some pieces of 4x4's the other day. On a bike? And the local dump wouldn't take them.
A lot of this has to do with location as much as the object size, and the ability to haul things with a bike trailer which is next to impossible in the DC/Boston 95 Corridor.
A bike with a small trailer to hall groceries in the city. Yeah, that, but otherwise......

That's what I miss about owning a car. getting further out, and looking for neat things. It's just impossible, or to time consuming to do certain things without a car. And I have not owned a car in 9 years as of this month.

I certainly don't miss gas costs, repairs, or insurance.

My Mother had a blow out on the highway, and her tires were getting old on her 08 CRV. $1000. Her AC Compressor went in July. She is older and would roast in the mid atlantic summers. That was $1500. The vehicle only has 68K on it and was bought new by her. Still. A lot of money. And all of it happened the same month.

My Father is well off enough he just leases. Every three years. New car, three years, new car, and so on.......

Last edited by StarBiker; 10-24-18 at 03:13 PM.
StarBiker is offline  
Old 10-24-18, 03:33 PM
  #40  
JoeyBike
20+mph Commuter
Thread Starter
 
JoeyBike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: New Orleans, LA USA
Posts: 6,855

Bikes: Surly LHT, a folding bike, and a beater.

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1053 Post(s)
Liked 22 Times in 16 Posts
Originally Posted by StarBiker View Post
My Father is well off enough he just leases. Every three years. New car, three years, new car, and so on.......
Yeah, if I had money enough to do ^^this, (and a place to park it) I would own a car no question. Or even if I could purchase a car just finished with a lease and sell that every few years. A Nissan Versa just returned from a lease is $12,000 with decent warranties. And if you use the dealership financing (you can catch specials) it is cheaper than the bank or credit union.

But as you said, possessing the thing is a can of worms potentially.
JoeyBike is offline  
Old 10-24-18, 04:10 PM
  #41  
linberl
Senior Member
 
linberl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: SF Bay Area
Posts: 2,421

Bikes: 2017 Bike Friday PakiT. Dahon Mu Uno (trailer bike) Sold: 2003 Bike Friday NWT, 1997 Trek 720, 1993 Trek 520)

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 961 Post(s)
Liked 15 Times in 15 Posts
Originally Posted by StarBiker View Post
Sure, if you don't have to haul it miles.
When I had a car I was having a hard time finding a good book case for records. I finally found one ten miles from where I live. I needed something like a bookcase. It was one of the only things that would work well and not cost a lot. So unless I want to take the risk of being run over there was no way I was getting that back on a bike with a trailer. You never see anybody remotely attempting this around here. Now you could rent a truck. But biking ten miles to where the bookcase was would be very risky as well.
I had to get rid of some pieces of 4x4's the other day. On a bike? And the local dump wouldn't take them.
A lot of this has to do with location as much as the object size, and the ability to haul things with a bike trailer which is next to impossible in the DC/Boston 95 Corridor.
A bike with a small trailer to hall groceries in the city. Yeah, that, but otherwise......

That's what I miss about owning a car. getting further out, and looking for neat things. It's just impossible, or to time consuming to do certain things without a car. And I have not owned a car in 9 years as of this month.

I certainly don't miss gas costs, repairs, or insurance.

My Mother had a blow out on the highway, and her tires were getting old on her 08 CRV. $1000. Her AC Compressor went in July. She is older and would roast in the mid atlantic summers. That was $1500. The vehicle only has 68K on it and was bought new by her. Still. A lot of money. And all of it happened the same month.

My Father is well off enough he just leases. Every three years. New car, three years, new car, and so on.......
Yeah, it depends on your location. Where I live it isn't that hard to haul stuff 10 miles. I see people doing it all the time with cargo bikes, homemade trailers, etc. I've seen sofas, plywood panels, a lawnmower, etc., get moved by bike. Now that e-bikes are becoming more popular, the size and weight of cargo will increase due to the added assist. It might not work for someone in a mountainous environment, but it works great in the Bay Area. Maybe the DC/Boston corridor needs to work on their bike infrastructure? If you don't build it, they won't come (they will just keep driving).
linberl is offline  
Old 10-24-18, 06:17 PM
  #42  
JoeyBike
20+mph Commuter
Thread Starter
 
JoeyBike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: New Orleans, LA USA
Posts: 6,855

Bikes: Surly LHT, a folding bike, and a beater.

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1053 Post(s)
Liked 22 Times in 16 Posts
Originally Posted by linberl View Post
Yeah, it depends on your location. Where I live it isn't that hard to haul stuff 10 miles. I see people doing it all the time with cargo bikes, homemade trailers, etc. I've seen sofas, plywood panels, a lawnmower, etc., get moved by bike. Now that e-bikes are becoming more popular, the size and weight of cargo will increase due to the added assist. It might not work for someone in a mountainous environment, but it works great in the Bay Area. Maybe the DC/Boston corridor needs to work on their bike infrastructure? If you don't build it, they won't come (they will just keep driving).
I have a Bikes At Work utility trailer with 350lb capacity. And where I live is flat with a few bridges. A third chain ring is mandatory.
JoeyBike is offline  
Old 10-24-18, 06:38 PM
  #43  
StarBiker
Senior Member
 
StarBiker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,392

Bikes: Trek 2500, Gary Fisher Cobia, Cannondale Super V400

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 585 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by linberl View Post
Yeah, it depends on your location. Where I live it isn't that hard to haul stuff 10 miles. I see people doing it all the time with cargo bikes, homemade trailers, etc. I've seen sofas, plywood panels, a lawnmower, etc., get moved by bike. Now that e-bikes are becoming more popular, the size and weight of cargo will increase due to the added assist. It might not work for someone in a mountainous environment, but it works great in the Bay Area. Maybe the DC/Boston corridor needs to work on their bike infrastructure? If you don't build it, they won't come (they will just keep driving).
Are you kidding. DC has a great bike infrastructure, so does Boston. Nobody living in these places is going to do this. It's not remotely safe throughout the 95 corridor to do this, Traffic? Are you kidding? In Maryland you would get squashed trying to do this, and get pulled over by the police for impeding traffic. And with the level of affluence it's never going to happen.

No wonder people are pulling everything in California around by bike, it has some of the worst infrastructure in the US, and only three states spend less on infrastructure. Georgia, Arizona, and Michigan. In the eighth largest economy in the world?
I didn't look further but how much of this is tied to the enormous homeless population there.

Funny, I am waiting for someone from the northeast to mention all the people they see pulling sofas, plywood, and all kinds of things by bike with a bike trailer.

And I live in an area where there are no bike lanes but it's easy to get around by bike. All the sidewalks are ramped, and nobody questions cyclists on them because there are so few cyclists in the suburbs. Nobody does this.
Every third car is a late model euro mobile.

Last edited by StarBiker; 10-24-18 at 07:05 PM.
StarBiker is offline  
Old 10-26-18, 01:38 PM
  #44  
Sal Bandini
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 211

Bikes: 2017 Sirrus Sport

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 400 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by StarBiker View Post
My Mother had a blow out on the highway, and her tires were getting old on her 08 CRV. $1000. Her AC Compressor went in July. She is older and would roast in the mid atlantic summers. That was $1500. The vehicle only has 68K on it and was bought new by her. Still. A lot of money. And all of it happened the same month..
I just bought 3 sets of tires for my cars for a little over that. You need to shop around. Tires for that car should be $500, at the most. The AC repair is outrageous as well. Should be half of that, or close to $1,000, tops.
Sal Bandini is offline  
Old 10-26-18, 01:55 PM
  #45  
StarBiker
Senior Member
 
StarBiker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,392

Bikes: Trek 2500, Gary Fisher Cobia, Cannondale Super V400

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 585 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
^
Yep four $125 tires that are radial all weather. Sure, if you want mickey mouse tires for northern Maryland winters. And yeah, she could have had an AC compressor installed for less money. How long was she going to wait? It was July. And how long will it be guaranteed for since the work was done by Honda. She had it done the same day the compressor went up. While she waited.
Shop around in 90 degree heat and humidity for an AC compressor for a women in her mid 70's. Plus how much would the rental vehicle cost while she waited for one of these shops to order the compressor? I talked to a buddy of mine about this. Yeah, less, but wait.
Boob!

This is certifiably the dumbest sub forum on this site!
StarBiker is offline  
Old 10-26-18, 02:11 PM
  #46  
Sal Bandini
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 211

Bikes: 2017 Sirrus Sport

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 400 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
$250 per tire for 08 CR-V is certifiable. So is taking a car that old to a dealer. I got 17" Continental tires for my wife's 2010 CR-V for $100/per, and the independent shop I take my cars to has free courtesy car to borrow while car is being repaired and is significantly cheaper and warranties their work.

But it sounds better in your story since you can bash cars more that way.
Sal Bandini is offline  
Old 10-26-18, 02:12 PM
  #47  
indyfabz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 22,401
Mentioned: 163 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8634 Post(s)
Liked 371 Times in 239 Posts
Originally Posted by Sal Bandini View Post
The AC repair is outrageous as well. Should be half of that, or close to $1,000, tops.
Yeah. A few years ago I got an estimate for a replacement compressor for an old Camry. (Seems a rock got kicked up on the highway, shot through the grill and ruptured the compressor.) With charging and installation it was $900 here in the big city, where everything costs more.
indyfabz is offline  
Old 10-27-18, 08:01 PM
  #48  
Rollfast
What happened?
 
Rollfast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Around here somewhere
Posts: 7,524

Bikes: 3 Rollfasts, 3 Schwinns, a Shelby and a Higgins Flightliner in a pear tree!

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1545 Post(s)
Liked 54 Times in 50 Posts
My mom was doing much better until her car got totaled last December...now she makes payments and I stopped being able to afford driving more than 12 years ago.

I miss driving to mom's by myself for the holidaze. I miss going to concerts without begging for a ride. I miss a lot of them.
__________________

Marcia Brady rode a ROLLFAST!
Rollfast is offline  
Old 10-27-18, 08:04 PM
  #49  
Rollfast
What happened?
 
Rollfast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Around here somewhere
Posts: 7,524

Bikes: 3 Rollfasts, 3 Schwinns, a Shelby and a Higgins Flightliner in a pear tree!

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1545 Post(s)
Liked 54 Times in 50 Posts
Originally Posted by Robert C View Post
When I was car-free I ended up not going rifle shooting, which I enjoy. I was able to go pistol shooting as the case fit on my rack. However, rifles have large, conspicuous, cases. The local PD made it pretty clear that they didn't want to see rifle cases when a person is on a bicycle.

After getting a car I started going to the rifle range again. I do realize that shooting is not a "BikeForum approved hobby;" but it is something that I find relaxing and was not able to fully enjoy it when I was living car-free.
I saw a bike with 30" tires and a rifle holder Friday at the LBS, so there goes your theory.
__________________

Marcia Brady rode a ROLLFAST!
Rollfast is offline  
Old 10-28-18, 07:49 AM
  #50  
jon c. 
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Tallahassee, FL
Posts: 3,733
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 987 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 35 Times in 26 Posts
I used to carry golf clubs to the course on a bike, so I would think a rifle wouldn't be that hard.
jon c. is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.