Go Back  Bike Forums > The Lounge > Blogger's Forum
Reload this Page >

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, it's off to work I go !

Blogger's Forum Whether it's a cycling blog, or just your personal page, this is the place to share ideas and links.

Old 04-12-19, 03:24 PM
ZIPP2001
Life Is Good

Bikes: Kestrel RT900 Road Bike, Zipp2001 Singlespeed, Zipp2001 TT Bike, GT Mountian Bike, Trek Stache 5, Giant Momentum Fat Bike

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
Liked 43 Times in 30 Posts

I have breakfast with a group of friends every other Saturday. We usually have 6 to 8 guys show up and the topics are always interesting. Well the topic of retirement came up and several guys are already retired, and several retired but went back to work after several years because the got to bored. So being the youngster of the group at soon to be 59 I was asked when I planned on retiring. I have yet to consider retiring and really enjoy going to work every day. So are you retired and at what age ? or do you have an age where you plan on retiring ? So here is how I start my day and a little bit of what I do.
Likes For ZIPP2001:
Old 04-12-19, 04:25 PM
KraneXL

Bikes: Cannondale Quick SL1 Bike - 2014

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2811 Post(s)
Liked 64 Times in 54 Posts
I will work until I drop (mostly because I'm poor 😥 ), although not necessarily for someone else.

Anyway, there's this gentleman I know who is 94 and goes to work 4 day/wk. He's a WWII veteran and doesn't look a day over 70. He is mentally as sharp as a tack, and is my greatest of source of inspiration.
Likes For KraneXL: