Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Training & Nutrition
Reload this Page >

Basic training concepts for Masters? "MOSTLY HARD"?

Notices
Training & Nutrition Learn how to develop a training schedule that's good for you. What should you eat and drink on your ride? Learn everything you need to know about training and nutrition here.

Basic training concepts for Masters? "MOSTLY HARD"?

Old 05-23-19, 11:08 PM
Carbonfiberboy 
just another gosling

Bikes: CoMo Speedster 2003, Trek 5200, CAAD 9, Fred 2004

Mentioned: 115 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3878 Post(s)
Liked 1,930 Times in 1,377 Posts
Originally Posted by redlude97
LMK how it goes with Eric, had a bike fit last year that works well but he's a PT and I kinda want to address a 54/46% power split due to an old ankle injury
It went well. He's very smart, experienced, and opinionated, all good. He said my bars and stem were from the 90's, true, and made me a parts list to get my upper body more the way he liked. I'm to redo, ride a while, and report back for another look. My saddle was perfect, but I need a more setback post, 'cause right now the clamp is all the way forward on the rails. My self-diagnosis was completely and provably wrong. He's not sure of his fix because my physical development is asymmetrical for some unknown reason. So we'll see. My problem is that I've developed a stubborn asymmetrical saddle sore.