Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Road Cycling
Reload this Page >

Scott Addict endurance

Road Cycling “It is by riding a bicycle that you learn the contours of a country best, since you have to sweat up the hills and coast down them. Thus you remember them as they actually are, while in a motor car only a high hill impresses you, and you have no such accurate remembrance of country you have driven through as you gain by riding a bicycle.” -- Ernest Hemingway

Scott Addict endurance

Old 06-10-19, 02:08 AM
farmergiles

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Scott Addict endurance

Has anyone ridden or own a 2019 Scott Addict disc 10 or 20 endurance?
also looking at Ribble. Are their endurance models getting a good rep over there in the UK?
Im looking for something fast ish and comfortable. Ultegra disc level. Currently ride a CR1 and it has been a great bike!
Thanks in advance.
Old 06-11-19, 09:22 AM
Zaskar

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 182 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
So they renamed the CR1 the "Addict Endurance." Strange. I guess they ripped a page out of Trek's book - Madone H1, H2.

I've had an Addict SL since 2010 and, more recently, a Foil. Love both bikes. I rode the CR1 and liked it... just a bit too relaxed/upright. I suspect the Addict Endurance will feel much like your current CR1
Old 06-16-19, 02:52 AM
farmergiles

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanks. Bump!