Go Back  Bike Forums > The Lounge > Blogger's Forum
Reload this Page >

Personal log

Blogger's Forum Whether it's a cycling blog, or just your personal page, this is the place to share ideas and links.

Personal log

Old 02-27-19, 04:59 PM
2manybikes
Dog is my co-pilot

Bikes: 2 many

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1000 Post(s)
Liked 17 Times in 14 Posts
Great photos!
Old 03-03-19, 03:52 AM
rumrunn6

Bikes: Bottecchia Sprint, GT Timberline 29r

Mentioned: 87 Post(s)
Quoted: 3034 Post(s)
Liked 115 Times in 93 Posts
3-2-19 Bedford Depot to Alewife in Cambridge
this is what I was waiting for, a ride in a snow storm! started early before it got too bad

6:45 am started from Bedford 29 F degrees
9:40 am back at car 30 F degrees
21.7 miles
17.8 mph max
10 avrg
2 hrs 10 min in the saddle but away from the car approx 3 hrs

pumped up the mountain bike tires & got out early before the snow started. timed it just right to be done w just a cpl or 3 inches on the ground. had a little fun by taking a detour on a trail into the great meadows.

wish the boardwalk was a little wider. took it real slow. didn't ride off. but was planning how I might fall. almost did at the end

rode longer than usual from Bedford Depot to Alewife Station in Cambridge on the Minuteman. only saw two other guys on bikes

took a little look at Spy Pond

something about our storms, when heading back West the precip is usually in my eyes. by time I rode the last leg I had switched to a Showers Pass rain cover, cheap Bolle goggles with the air filter foam removed & a cheap open faced Carhartt balaclava

started w just a knit had & usual Basecamp Helmet, it was 29 degrees not too cold & not snowing yet

it was obvious the trail had been plowed from the last storm, but only narrowly, meaning not the entire width. at least not on the western end closer to Bedford

coming back, since it was snowing I wanted to cover my jaw so switched to a balaclava

Basecamp helmet shield worked great & that hot honey water was a great treat & just what I needed on a cpl stops

but toward the end of the ride the shield kept fogging (not sure why) so I flipped it up & put the rain cover on w the shield flipped up. but that wasn't enough protection for my eyes, so strapped on the goggles. worked great w the air filters removed

filter foam removed was the key to no fogging despite sweating

gotta remember this combo for snow storms. don't really want to look this goofy otherwise

the visor has been good this winter & it's fun to put the sportcam up by my ear to capture the split view. started the ride w bare pavement & I was wondering how awful I looked geared up for snow, but w/o snow. was fun when it finally started covering the paved trail

boots & fenders working out even tho the mudflap gets pulled off sometimes

Last edited by rumrunn6; 03-08-19 at 03:08 PM.
Old 03-03-19, 04:07 AM
rumrunn6

mouse pad mudflap still handy

mudflap came loose crossing a stream (wonder why) so I took it off. that's when the grunge guard kicked in

cpl other highlights

this was quite peaceful

audio sounds like I'm walking but actually riding real slowly

Last edited by rumrunn6; 03-08-19 at 03:03 PM.
Old 03-05-19, 07:51 PM
rumrunn6

a little wrenching last night

- replaced the screw that was holding the bar mounted computer base. added a little glue to keep it from getting loose again
- swapped the homemade fender stay clamps for new clamps made just for suspension forks w/o eyelets. had to re-position the computer sensor & magnet
- discovered some new fork rust. wiped it with some teflon bike lube but I would like to do more for them

ugh, bad me, didn't pre-lube or wipe down after the ride

Last edited by rumrunn6; 03-08-19 at 02:59 PM.
Old 03-08-19, 03:01 PM
rumrunn6

cleaned up the fork stations w Rem Oil & 0000 steel wool. gotta remember to be more diligent caring for them, especially when transporting on the back of the car where lots of road salt gets sprayed up

Old 03-11-19, 03:47 AM
rumrunn6

3/9/19 temps were consistently 39-40 degrees & sunny. tried out Myles Standish State Forest but that was not suitable for riding yet & I wound up on the Cape looking for bare ground or light snow cover

in Carver/Plymouth the gravel power line trails covered w snow that was too deep. even tho the snowmobiles compacted it, it was softening & was un-rideable. some of the roads that are not plowed would have been interesting to ride but there was no legal parking nearby to access them

got back in the car & drove further south. Considered the Cape Cod Canal trail but I'm guessing it gets plowed & was clear so I skipped over it

then thought about the CCRT which hopefully would have only some traces of winter. there was very little snow cover on the ground in South Dennis so I was hopeful! turned out that the trail had approx 3" of snow & ice that was melting but had a lot of frozen footprints & difficult to ride on. some sections were plowed & some sections in the sun were bare. but other sections had a hard layer of ice. total ride stats not great but at least I salvaged an hour of active & strenuous cycling. rode mostly on the center of the trail but did try riding the edge a cpl times

a side trail was fun for a while

it was also interesting exploring Flax Pond at Dupont Ave. maybe good for a summer dip after doing the up & back to Wellfleet?

had a really disorganized start. didn’t plan ahead where to ride, busy the night before w Wifey’s birthday dinner. when checking the bike in the basement, realized I had a small wobble on the back wheel, checked the spokes & one had snapped. ran down to the LBS but it was too early & closed. got ready & left the house later & our town's mech was generous & gracious as usual. soon he will be very busy & I won't be able to sit & wait for stuff like this. then as I was heading to the highway realized I forgot my cameras charging & had to back track to the house to get those

7.46 miles
19.5 max
7.5 avrg
60 min active cycling
80 min away from car (2:40-4pm)
6:30pm back home

not a stellar biking day but got a wheel fixed & got some riding in. also got my 1st suntan of the season thru my car’s sunroof!

met other riders, two separate road bike guys who were equally not happy w the conditions & a pair of young men on 29ers who were happy to be out, but only got as far as I did. & there was a very happy woman cycling in Myles Standish on the roads who was quite happy. not sure I would enjoy those roads w cars cuz they art so narrow & winding

gave the fork stanchions a wipe-down when I got home. looking OK

but the rough ride & dumping the bike on the ice will require a small fix to one of the rack stays

Last edited by rumrunn6; 03-11-19 at 02:22 PM.
Old 03-15-19, 07:38 PM
rumrunn6

after some head scratching & scrounging used an old DIY bracket to re-attached the broken rack stay. the seat post rack doesn't really need the stays but I like having them there anyway

Old 03-17-19, 11:17 AM
rumrunn6

CCRT Southern Origins 3-16-19

Found the dirt lot at 307 Higgens Crowell Rd Yarmouth That’s my next ride cuz it launches easy trails for the MTB. Was going to park there & ride the road to the CCRT southern terminus but I clocked it at .7 miles, traffic seemed busy & speedy & I found closer parking for just a cpl cars in a lot for a business (closed Saturdays). Saw another person parking to walk her dog. while most of the spaces had big obvious signs over them, there were approx 4 in a corner that looked like a bit of generosity by the owner. Came back later no ticket, no tow. Yay for rural Massachusetts & Cape Cod & Islands Association of Realtors Convention Center 22 Mid-Tech Dr, West Yarmouth, MA 02673 (near 520 Higgins Crowell Rd)

West of the road is a single track trail covered w leaves. Since the leaves were flattened all winter they didn’t get sucked up by the studs. It paralleled a modest telephone or power line trail, then intersected with a maze of more single tracks. I aired down (measured later as 20 psi front 26 psi rear)

This all looked like fun but A) didn’t want to get lost & B) wanted to connect up with the “official CCRT”

Tried to record places, locations & mileage

Eventually met up with the section I ended at in snow last weekend. See “CCRT not ready for prime time”

Got as far as Brewster (Ferretti’s Market) where I pumped up the rear w a Co2 to 55psi. & left the front at 20 psi. Stone marker had a 8 on it, which, according to this map, is from Dennis not new start in Yarmouth?

Heading back & closer to my car, I lucked into Dennis Cycle Center (sales rentals repairs) where a very helpful gent with a great in-line gauge, who gave me 65 psi rear 55 psi front. Honestly tho, the bike never felt fast all day. Make no mistake the CCRT is a drop bar road bike trail (if you want to do the whole thing in an up-&-back)

The day started mild but turned cloudy & windy. I almost tuffed it out to Orleans but I opted for a conservative turn-around

Wound up w a surprising # of miles & had a nice amount of time out & about, away from the car

Would I do the whole trail, sure. Will I always be attached to the original terminus in Dennis? Absolutely.

There is also a small lot at the very entrance of the golf course

9:30 am (approx) left house
12 pm started ride after parking (sunny, little wind forecast high 40s-low 50s) Cape Cod & Islands Association of Realtors Convention Center 22 Mid-Tech Dr, West Yarmouth, MA 02673 (near 520 Higgins Crowell Rd for GPS)
1.5 miles after short loop exploring single tracks near parking
1 pm 5.7 miles Flax Pond & Dupont St
1:13 pm 7.8 miles Dennis Lot (so that’s another 6 miles of trail one can include in a full ride)
2 pm 16.3 miles TURN-AROUND Brewster stone marker (8 miles from Dennis lot) & Ferretti’s Market (501 Underpass Rd, Brewster, MA 02631) (13.8 miles per google maps via the CCRT from where I parked)
Measured the tires 26 psi rear / 20 psi front! Pumped the rear up to 55 psi w a Co2, left the front at 20 psi! ((these tires don’t deform much when low & don’t feel much faster w higher pressure, bit I think they look taller))
2:30 pm headed back
4 pm 30.79 miles back at car 53 degrees
3 hrs saddle time
4 hrs away from car
6:30 pm home

Parked at Cape Cod & Islands Association of Realtors Convention Center 22 Mid-Tech Dr, West Yarmouth, MA 02673 (aka 520 Higgins Crowell Rd)

2 miles between these two places

A better? place to park to ride the whole thing is Old Town House Road Park 144 Old Town House Rd, South Yarmouth, MA 02664 (seasonal restrooms)

Had a good time & a great work out. Not entirely sure why, after reaching Dennis, that I kept going on the winter studded MTB. I guess because I was there. knowing what I know now, I’ll either ride the paved part w the road bike or use the MTB to explore from the dirt lot at 307 Higgens Crowell Rd Yarmouth

Bar mitts still helpful considering the wind. Studs weren’t useful anywhere. The tires were just fine on the single track trails. But had to air down even more for the more sandy phone/power line trail

Maybe it’s time to shelve the studs for the Riddlers & get the road bike ready? Surprised I didn’t use the road bike once this winter. Maybe I should check out Assabet one night this week? If there’s any ice hiding anywhere , it would be there

It was interesting that the end of the CCRT rides thru the Bayberry Hills Golf Club 635 W Yarmouth Rd, West Yarmouth, MA 02673

Took the inserts out of the helmet vents
Some of the cranberry bogs were flooded, or maybe the they were the retention ponds? Would be interesting to learn more about that kind of farming

Also interesting to see remnant rail road tracks & old cars. Wonder when the last time they rolled was

So what is it like at the end of the CCRT?

single track

phone line trail

beyond the golf course?

golf course

the extension on the "official" CCRT

Last edited by rumrunn6; 03-19-19 at 09:38 AM.
Old 03-17-19, 11:20 AM
rumrunn6

Old 03-17-19, 07:27 PM
rumrunn6

traditional official CCRT parking
near Barb's Bike Shop 3454, 430 MA-134, South Dennis, MA 02660
exit 9 off route 6

to get more miles (4?~5? one way) park here
Old Town House Road Park 144 Old Town House Rd, South Yarmouth, MA 02664
(seasonal restrooms)

Last edited by rumrunn6; 03-17-19 at 07:36 PM.
Old 03-17-19, 07:45 PM
rumrunn6

cpl other highlights

how else do you remember where to turn?

Old 03-20-19, 08:06 PM
rumrunn6

last ride on studded tires after work, got out for an hour. hoping for a little snow or ice hiding in the shade around Assabet. but it was waaaay less than ideal.

still a thick few inches of melty semi supportive mush. interspersed with harder more supportive ice. but even that ice was melty & soft. the bare sections was slow glue like wet dirt.

not a great ride. in fact, after the 1st leg, I bailed onto 117 to get back home. reminded me of my old rides home after work. don't miss that section on 117 thru darkness

but there was a pleasant moment in the moonlight

couldn't find my usual green non reflective vest so grabbed this one from the car. Wifey wound up passing me on the road & said the rear light & this reflective vest were working very well

7.3 measly miles
25 mph max
7.9 avrg
55 min saddle time
1 hr 10 min away from the house

Old 03-22-19, 07:36 AM
rumrunn6

& with that, comes the end of another studded tire "season"
the "speedier lever" definitely makes removing the Schwalbe Marathon Winters easier because it has a nice lip & provides good grip. so once the lever is under the bead you can pull the lever toward yourself & get the rest of the bead over the rim
the marathons don't look bad. didn't count them all but didn't casually see any missing studs. on close inspection there may be some rounding of the studs, but that's not bad

noticed 1? of the new fender stay fork clamp moved. I adjusted the stay so the fender was even but I might move that clamp back up. neither side felt like it was loose & I couldn't slide the lower one up by hand so maybe I will just leave it where it's happy?

added some protectant to the marathons & should bag them until next winter

noticed what might be a little mold on the outside of the Riddlers so wiped some protectant on them as well, I'm sure I'll be abusing & washing them soon
pumped the front to 30 psi & the rear to 40 psi. the Riddler max is 45 so I'm sure I'll be softening them up soon w less psi
also took the bar mitts off. those expensive winter cycling gloves need more use!
didn't see the bar ends nearby so grabbed some old ones for now. found the others upstairs but maybe I'll buy better, wider units

made sure to get the rotation correct, but boy do they make that embossed directional arrow hard to see or what? even w glasses it took a minute to hunt that down

Last edited by rumrunn6; 03-22-19 at 07:41 AM.
Old 03-25-19, 08:23 AM
rumrunn6

3/24/19 Sunday (took a vacation day)
307 Higgins Crowell Rd, Yarmouth, next to Police Sta.
1st ride this spring w/o the studs. aired down the 29 x 2.25 Riddlers to 21 psi front, 25 psi rear (seemed about right)

8:50am left house
10:15am canal
11am at lot started 11:15am
Temps in high 40s?
1:15pm back at car
8.7 miles
13.9 mph max
6.4 avrg
1hr 22 min in the saddle
2 hrs away from car
2:30pm back at car after another 2~3 miles west of the road
5pm home, away from house 8hrs

was fun running around trying to get lost. But good to have a map & compass so I could keep expanding my riding to areas of interest but still find my way back. Found lots of secluded places to hang out & maybe even take a dip on a hot day. I’m sure once the weather heats up these trails will be more populated with riders & hikers. Almost got back in the car to go check out another area but decided to head home & tackle the other area(s) another day

Last edited by rumrunn6; 03-25-19 at 01:26 PM.
Old 03-25-19, 11:35 AM
rumrunn6

circled the hot spots on the outer borders where I visited

Old 04-03-19, 04:25 AM
rumrunn6

4/1/19 (Monday) Nickerson State Park. took a vacation day (for my 60th birthday later in the week)
8:00 am left house. great sunny day for a drive. rush hour traffic on 495 wasn’t too bad
forgot my jacket so had to go shopping! ugh! tried a cpl cheap stores but they sucked. wound up at EMS. got something good but freaking expensive. looks like you're never too old to be forgetful
12:00 pm dived into the woods from lot near fields (840 Freemans Way, Brewster MA). It always helps to view a Google street view to know what to look for
1:00 pm 5.38 miles found my way North to the bay, Crosby Landing & checked out a marsh & back dune trail. without the mud flap picked up a decent amount of mud & sand on the chain. which started some chain suck. used some water from the water bottle but then knocked more off manually cuz I needed the water. these trails were firm enough to ride on. the marsh trail led to an osprey nest but I stopped well before it. saw one osprey fighting the wind to bring some large clump of grassy material to the nest. the back dune trail (different than the marsh trail) was surprisingly firm & easy to ride on, until the end, where I stopped at the soft sand approach the beach. the foot trail continued much further East, but that too was soft sand, too soft for 2.25" tires even at 21-25 psi. visited the beach, then ate my lunch next to a fence / wind break

crossing route 6A in both directions (to & from the park to get to the beach) was interesting. leaving the park, heading North had to make a left onto 6A & ride 6A for 2/10ths mile? but coming back I found a crosswalk at the end of Crosby Lane & 6A which led into the park right there (a much safer crossing)

did a little more exploring of paved bike trails, a gravel power line trail & a bunch of single tracks. some of which were ridiculously narrow & steep. the weather was great, I was safe, had plenty of daylight ahead of me so didn’t mind the occasional, partial lost, feeling. I wouldn’t want to be doing this in the dark, but I imagine it wouldn’t be impossible

2:45 pm back at car. fairly impressed & partly surprised I was able to find my way back. some trails I recognized, some I did not. the maps don’t show just how many trails there are. I had plenty in the tank & could have easily ridden another hour or so, but kept it conservative & headed home. I can certainly build on this experience & go back another day

when I first parked my car, before I was heading out, I chatted w a young man heading head out. he had an impressive full suspension bike, dressed lightly & didn’t appear to be carrying much. this was his regular stomping ground

early April can be good or bad for outdoor activity. I picked the right day to take off from work. riding these trails I learned why someone would want full suspension & a dropper post. but regardless of bike, I would still be walking up some of these steep climbs. for example the trails around the fire tower

12.3 miles
22 mph max
6.7 avrg
1 hr 51 min saddle time
5:30pm back home
Mix of trails, narrow single track, old double track, paved bike trail, gravel power line trail, paved road & marsh trails

temps mid 40s w 15mph wind & some higher gusts, so "chilly". base top, fleece shirt & new (EMS) Columbia brand wind break was perfect
crossed the CCRT North of the park before the beach
there is a cross walk at the beg. of Crosby Lane that crosses Route 6A into Nickerson Park. this is where the CCRT travels thru the park. never knew that was 6A right there!

Last edited by rumrunn6; 04-03-19 at 01:30 PM.
Old 04-03-19, 08:32 AM
rumrunn6

trying to summarize & edit a ride to a new place is tricky. I always write too much & take too many photos. Nickerson is kinda unique. for example, I have map pictures & corresponding video clips or photos

paved bike trail, fun on a mountain bike! Nook Trail near Nook Road in the area of camping area 6

paved bike trail to single track

fisherman's' landing boat ramp

bikes not allowed on these trails around the lakes

the fire tower

this was steep & I was on a mission elsewhere so I just stopped & took in the view

Last edited by rumrunn6; 04-03-19 at 01:34 PM.
Old 04-03-19, 08:43 AM
rumrunn6

crossing Route 6A to & from Nickerson & the bay beach. ppl have been killed on 6A riding their bikes & even just walking across on a cross walk. so this is not to be taken lightly. but how fun to take a break from your bike ride to go jump in the bay? there is a rest room at this spot in Nickerson (not open yet) but I didn't see any services at the beach. no water, no restroom, no place to change. maybe they will bring something for the "season"?

Last edited by rumrunn6; 04-03-19 at 01:52 PM.
Old 04-03-19, 08:51 AM
rumrunn6

was surprised to find a cpl little trails riding East of the beach parking lot

I do love "Cape" landscapes

Last edited by rumrunn6; 04-03-19 at 01:35 PM.
Old 04-03-19, 09:12 AM
rumrunn6

cpl other highlights

unknown forest road

unknown paved park road

a bonus power line road! always love me some gravel!

Old 04-03-19, 09:18 AM
rumrunn6

thinking pics & vids in the same post is too hard for the website to handle easily, or maybe it's my computer. easier to update/edit when there is less content in each post

loving the Riddlers again after getting the studded Marathons off!

feed bag for the map!

hate to admit it, but after dumping out half of the extra stuff in my rear trunk, I neglected to remove the big rod for the bike rack! ugh you idiot! didn't hold me back but it did rattle a bit

winter boots! your days are numbered!

Last edited by rumrunn6; 04-03-19 at 01:37 PM.
Old 04-03-19, 09:22 AM
rumrunn6

there's definitely more riding to do at this park. I stayed along the Western side. tried to mark the spots I knew I hit using a big variety of trails & roads. I think I ventured to the South West corner but didn't mark the map cuz never found anything to identify

Last edited by rumrunn6; 04-03-19 at 01:38 PM.
Old 04-13-19, 07:31 PM
rumrunn6

Saturday 4-13-19, Bedford to Alewife in Cambridge. a little unsure of myself riding the road bike again w cleated pedals/shoes. decided to take a "safe" ride on the Minuteman trail away from cars (well, except for the road crossings). ride ended at 76 degrees & couldn't stop sweating! had a sprint that left me breathing hard. man I am out of shape!

12pm start
1pm Alewife
10.17 miles
21.7 max
13.1 avrg
46 min saddle time

1:12pm headed back
2pm back at car
20.06 miles
26.8 max
13.2 avrg
1hr 31min saddle time
2hrs away from car

good showing on the trail today. more pedestrians than cyclist tho. warm but wore long pants & long sleeves. way over dressed by the end of the ride.

fun to ride the cleated pedals again

tried out a new mirror I got at a consignment shop last summer! seemed to work as intended. but not as good as the mirror on my glasses because you have to look away from the road to use it. that's no good. I guess I'll leave it on for now cuz my new helmet doesn't take a mirror due to the face shield. I can use safety glasses with the shield up, but that defeats the purpose of that helmet

forgot how light the road bike is. especially easy getting in & out of the house thru our basement bulkhead steps & hatch. did not use the bento bag on the top tube cuz the feed bag is so useful. I might chuck it, if I can't find a use for it

camera pic ... hahahaha. good thing I amuse myself

the western end near route 128 was nice & empty. got 'er up to 26. that's about all these old legs, knees & bike can manage

Last edited by rumrunn6; 04-15-19 at 02:53 PM.
Old 04-25-19, 08:10 AM
rumrunn6

new shoe day, Giro Chamber size 48 (13.5 US). added the same cleats as before Shimano SM-SH56 SPD (their multi-release model)

checked the Lake shoes to see how the cleats were doing

installed the new cleats on the new shoes the same way (down & in)

a little goofy looking but not too bad

hoping to try them out soon. hoping the less pointy toe box will be more comfortable. tried them on w regular socks w/o adjusting laces, etc. & they felt fine. but that's no test. they're not tight at all so maybe I'll have to use a sock liner or a beafy work sock. or return them for a smaller size? but first I'll try them with my go-to summer cycling sock, which is actually a short hiking sock
Old 04-26-19, 01:13 PM
rumrunn6

4/26/19 nite ride after cat’s vet. visit. got a little stressed by the cat’s Vet. Visit so took a nap, then powered up for a ride on the Minuteman Bedford to Arlington

1st field test w new cleated Giro shoes. I like them! no hot spots! no shims! the rounder toe box is definitely more comfortable that the more pointy Lake shoes

didn’t bring the big light so just used the backup light, which was easy to “over-ride” on the down-slopes heading back West. It got darker fairly quickly

used the new clear visor from Basecamp! thanks guys for remaking the new one to replace the other you sent w/ backwards magnets!

still some clowns who flash their headlight. freaking annoying. In particular 3 guys w/ bright lights all pointing forward, not down & the leader of the pack waits until they are 300 ft from me then he starts his BS flashing his headlight. really freaking annoying. go play somewhere else a-hole!

7:30pm started from parking lot
8:18pm arrived at Kick Stand Café (after a long wait on Mass Ave. due to a cpl emergency vehicles lengthening the red light)
8.7 miles, 20.3 mph max, 12.4 avrg, 42 min saddle time, 52 degrees
8:30pm started back
9:15pm back at Bedford parking lot
17.67 miles, 21.3 mph max, 12.3 avrg, 1hr 26min in the saddle, 49 degrees, away from car 1hr 45min

didn’t use the Kick Stand cuz I brought a granola bar snack & 1 small water bottle was enough for the down & back
wore 2 thin layers but then it seemed chilly so threw on the new light jacket. thin headsweats were enough. lightweight fan gloves were just about right

after the turnaround had to stop to adjust saddle. don’t know what the issue is with this seat post. Even after tightening it moves. & it doesn’t even feel like it’s wobbling or loose, just magically in a bad position. sometimes it take s a couple tries to get it to stay put. I think it’s in a good spot now. also (pre-ride) adjusted the Brooks saddle tension. think it needed a little tightening

nice to have the trail on a quiet night rather than a busy sunny weekend day

always like to wave a thank you for cars that stop at the crossings

on Mass Ave. as I approached I heard first responders & wondered if I should proceed. the lights were in my favor so I rolled up to the green box. while there the emergency vehicles activated the white strobes on the street lights & all lights turned red. & some idiot just went thru it! there 3 red lights, there was no excuse. if the emergency vehicles were a little faster & less careful there could have been a collision. what a dumb*ss!

Last edited by rumrunn6; 04-26-19 at 02:15 PM.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.