Notices
Adaptive Cycling: Handcycles, Amputee Adaptation, Visual Impairment, and Other Needs Have a need for adaptive equipment to ride to compensate for a disability or loss of limb or function? This area is for discussion among those of us in the cycling world that are coming back from traumatic circumstances and tell the world, "No, you are not going to beat me down!"

Tricycle for adults. Made in Russia, Perm.

Old 04-08-19, 10:28 PM
onetwothree_b

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Tricycle for adults. Made in Russia, Perm.

Hello! My name is Ivan Lebedev. I live in Russia, the city of Perm. There may be difficulties with the translation, I use Google translator. It is a small town of 1,000,000 inhabitants. I grew up in a simple family: Mom is a primary school teacher, Father is a military man. It so happened that I am not quite healthy since childhood. Until the 7th year, I did not go at all, I was in a cast on the ears)) And then it happened, what should have happened - I was given a bicycle. And as soon as the cast was removed from me, I sat down and went. This is where my bike story began!

My friend and I from school pretty much rode our bicycles and learned how to repair them. Placed ads on the city and began to wait for calls. It did not take long to wait, literally two hours later we received a call asking for a bicycle to be repaired. Now, at the age of 14, we could afford to spend our earned money. With time, I, alone, opened my first workshop.

Things went well. There were many orders. Clint base has grown. And once we received a call from the center of adaptive sports and asked them to make a specialized sport bike. He had to be a three-wheeled. We have successfully manufactured it and he won the championship in Russia in para-sports. So I opened a small production of trikes in Perm.

I want to know yours! Who then from your country would be interested to have such a bike, or to cooperate with us? I really want to share the joy of cycling with those who do not have the opportunity to ride a two-wheeled bicycle.

Sincerely, Ivan Lebedev