Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Clydesdales/Athenas (200+ lb / 91+ kg)
Reload this Page >

Deadhead Sticker Cadillac Moments

Notices
Clydesdales/Athenas (200+ lb / 91+ kg) Looking to lose that spare tire? Ideal weight 200+? Frustrated being a large cyclist in a sport geared for the ultra-light? Learn about the bikes and parts that can take the abuse of a heavier cyclist, how to keep your body going while losing the weight, and get support from others who've been successful.

Old 09-28-15, 02:35 PM
Fangowolf

Bikes: 2012 Surly LHT / Motobecane Fhantom CX 105 / Giant Cypress ST / EZ Sport AX / Trisled Touring Trike

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Since I like music when I ride, I take my boom bottle with me and play it at a not to loud level. My usual route goes by the Golf course and I get pretty close to the third tee. I see a foursome all smoking stogies, already placing bets waiting to tee off. Limelight had just started up and as I go by I hear a YEA RUSH. I just felt old.
Old 09-28-15, 04:51 PM
DrIsotope
Non omnino gravis

Bikes: Nekobasu, Pandicorn, Lakitu

Mentioned: 119 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4905 Post(s)
Liked 1,731 Times in 958 Posts
I have my Boombot Rex going at whatever volume is comfortable that day, but it's restricted to pretty much drum & bass, dubstep, etc-- anything with +140bpm. Because my legs will fall into cadence with the music whenever they get the chance-- so if I was playing some Pink Floyd or something, I'd probably get home tomorrow. I get an occasional annoyed glance from the usual suspects-- folks probably younger than me on the calendar, but older on the inside.