Go Back  Bike Forums > Community Connections > Industry News
Reload this Page >

Promoting Cycling and Creating Charity

Search
Notices
Industry News What's new in the cycling world? Advertisers, PM IBRyan with your industry news and press releases for publication.

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-17, 10:49 AM
ibrshao

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Hello Fellow Cyclist,

My name is Shane, and I am in the process of starting a YouTube channel which will promote cycling while generating revenue for cycling charities. The idea is simple, I will make fun cycling vlogs, adventures and how to videos which I post on my YouTube channel. Once the channel receives 10,000 views (it is currently at about 6,000 views) it will be reviewed, by YouTube, to become a paid channel. At that point the channel will most likely start generating revenue. I want to use this revenue to donate money toward cycling charities and non profit cycling organizations. To be clear, ALL profits will be donated to a cycling related charity. The first 5,000 dollars will be donated to a local charity that I currently volunteer for: www.musclepowered.org
after this, the audience will decide which cycling charities the money will go to.

The only way to support this charity is through promoting the channel and viewing the videos! Thank you for any help and support. I know that together, we can promote a hobby we love which has changed all of our lives for the better!

Likes For ibrshao: