Search
Notices
Electronics, Lighting, & Gadgets HRM, GPS, MP3, HID. Whether it's got an acronym or not, here's where you'll find discussions on all sorts of tools, toys and gadgets.

Nite Ize Mount

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-19, 01:21 PM
bpcyclist

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 451 Post(s)
Liked 364 Times in 227 Posts
Nite Ize Mount

Anyone used this thing?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...k_ql_qh_dp_hza
Old 11-20-19, 11:32 AM
tomtomtom123

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 350 Post(s)
Liked 122 Times in 90 Posts
I would recommend something that will protect your phone from rain. That strap will block your view of part of the touchscreen.

I use the Klickfix Phonebag Duratex plus. It has a front and rear pocket. The rear pocket is designed to fit a powerbank, although I use it to store my small wallet and keys. Although it says only up to 140mm tall phones. I have a compact phone, but phones nowadays are getting obese, like everything else (RIP compact phones) . One problem with the Phonebag is that the transparent screen blocks infrared, so the proximity sensor thinks that the phone is in your pocket, so you cannot answer phone calls while the phone is in the bag because it will deactivate the touch function when receiving calls to prevent accidental answering.

https://klickfix.com/produkte/detail...tex-plus-2717/