Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Fitting Your Bike
Reload this Page >

Hi what is the name of this tourney derailleur?

Search
Notices
Fitting Your Bike Are you confused about how you should fit a bike to your particular body dimensions? Have you been reading, found the terms Merxx or French Fit, and don’t know what you need? Every style of riding is different- in how you fit the bike to you, and the sizing of the bike itself. It’s more than just measuring your height, reach and inseam. With the help of Bike Fitting, you’ll be able to find the right fit for your frame size, style of riding, and your particular dimensions. Here ya’ go…..the location for everything fit related.

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-21, 06:42 PM
first trip

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

hi

i cant find its name ... where would it be written?

anyone knows its model?

see pic

note the 15 t megapulley red

https://imgur.com/fMWFOlG
Old 04-14-21, 11:55 AM
Iride01 
I'm good to go!

Bikes: Tarmac Disc Comp Di2 - 2020

Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
Quoted: 6191 Post(s)
Liked 4,807 Times in 3,316 Posts
Tourney.

Are you really wanting to know the model and series number?
Old 04-14-21, 12:35 PM
first trip

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
hi
that is what i am searching, i feel my writting is pretty clear plz if you have some emotion express them directly . you feel surprise? ok . questions remains

the model name no and or where would this one be on the actual Drailleur cause i have one installed on another bike.

plz write to construct not to destruct.
Old 04-14-21, 01:43 PM
ClydeClydeson

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 581 Post(s)
Liked 921 Times in 518 Posts
There will be a model number somewhere on the derailleur. Possibly the back side of body of the derailleur (like opposite where it says Tourney).
Old 04-14-21, 04:09 PM
Iride01 
I'm good to go!

Originally Posted by first trip
hi
that is what i am searching, i feel my writting is pretty clear plz if you have some emotion express them directly . you feel surprise? ok . questions remains

the model name no and or where would this one be on the actual Drailleur cause i have one installed on another bike.

plz write to construct not to destruct.
You do realize you are in the wrong sub-forum don't you. This is the one where we tell you how to properly fit your body to the bicycle.

You need to go back to the Bicycle Mechanics sub-forum to get this answered. Though I know you aren't quite getting your questions about other things answered there. Perhaps it's a language translation error. My apologies if that is the case. Words of speech sometimes don't translate to written words directly.
Old 04-15-21, 02:25 PM
first trip

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Iride01
You do realize you are in the wrong sub-forum don't you. This is the one where we tell you how to properly fit your body to the bicycle.

You need to go back to the Bicycle Mechanics sub-forum to get this answered. Though I know you aren't quite getting your questions about other things answered there. Perhaps it's a language translation error. My apologies if that is the case. Words of speech sometimes don't translate to written words directly.
hi tx so much for the precision im releived, i was both uncomfortable with you first answer and my reply to it . I did not know it was not the right subforum. Are you saying that fitting your bike is meant as like fitting a pant on your body (ergonomy)? or is it like finding a wheel and handbar that is compatible with the frame(body bike)

tx
Old 04-15-21, 02:29 PM
first trip

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Originally Posted by ClydeClydeson
There will be a model number somewhere on the derailleur. Possibly the back side of body of the derailleur (like opposite where it says Tourney).
Ok . i ll try it tx
Old 04-15-21, 02:33 PM
ClydeClydeson

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 581 Post(s)
Liked 921 Times in 518 Posts
hi tx so much for the precision im releived, i was both uncomfortable with you first answer and my reply to it . I did not know it was not the right subforum. Are you saying that fitting your bike is meant as like fitting a pant on your body (ergonomy)? or is it like finding a wheel and handbar that is compatible with the frame(body bike)

tx
Ergonomics. 'Fit' meaning selecting the correct size bike, setting saddle height and handlebar position, crank arm length... that sort of thing. The 'Bicycle Mechanics' subforum is probably where you want to be posting for questions about components.
Old 04-15-21, 03:10 PM
first trip

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
ok tx
Old 04-16-21, 10:19 AM
Iride01 
I'm good to go!

tx
No. Not how a part fit's the bike or even how cycling clothes may fit you, though clothing wouldn't entirely be wrong here. However cycling clothes, in my opinion are maybe better discussed in the sub-forum for the style of riding you do.

Just to paraphrase more what ClydeClydeson mentioned, it is how YOU fit to your bicycle. If you have a sore butt, sore arms, back ache, leg or knee pains that you think might be due to how you are positioned on your bike and want some ideas to solve that or just discuss it.

If you are from another country, and using a translator, I'd recommend you put the name of your country or region for the location in your member profile. It might help a few understand parts of your message that may not have translated well. And maybe it'd keep us from using colloquial speech that we know won't translate well.
Old 04-16-21, 11:22 AM
first trip

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
hi it was written in residence but i added it in another place cause you suggestion makes sens to me . tx for contributions