Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Road Cycling
Reload this Page >

Poll: your relationship to Strava going forward

Search
Notices
Road Cycling “It is by riding a bicycle that you learn the contours of a country best, since you have to sweat up the hills and coast down them. Thus you remember them as they actually are, while in a motor car only a high hill impresses you, and you have no such accurate remembrance of country you have driven through as you gain by riding a bicycle.” -- Ernest Hemingway
View Poll Results: How do you plan to use Strava going forward?
I'm going to use it for free
41.33%
I'm going to start paying
9.69%
I'm going to continue to pay
41.33%
I'm going to stop using it
7.65%
Voters: 196. You may not vote on this poll

Poll: your relationship to Strava going forward

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-20, 11:17 AM
noisebeam
Arizona Dessert

Bikes: Cannondale SuperSix, Lemond Poprad. Retired: Jamis Sputnik, Centurion LeMans Fixed, Diamond Back ascent ex

Mentioned: 76 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5345 Post(s)
Liked 2,169 Times in 1,288 Posts
I prefer all in phone as I carry it anyway and don't want extra electronics to loose and keep track of everytime I stop, etc. I also use for running, walking, hiking and don't want to carry more for those activities either.
Old 05-20-20, 11:25 AM
GrainBrain

Bikes: LeMond Zurich, Giant Talon 29er

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1221 Post(s)
Liked 628 Times in 472 Posts
I think I'll start paying. Honestly haven't looked into the other apps much, Strava has been fine. I'm kind of a data nerd so some of the advanced tracking would be nice, the social aspect is cool too. Now that it's one price of $5/month that seems worthwhile for what I get out of it. Though honestly I could still use the free version and not notice probably.
Old 05-20-20, 11:34 AM
RJM
I'm doing it wrong.

Bikes: Rivendell Appaloosa, Rivendell Frank Jones Sr., Trek Fuel EX9, Kona Jake the Snake CR, Niner Sir9

Mentioned: 85 Post(s)
Quoted: 9742 Post(s)
Liked 2,812 Times in 1,664 Posts
When I used Strava (think I stopped about two years ago) I paid for premium because I really dug the personal heat maps, route planner, and finding other people's routes. I never gave segments much of a thought, to be honest...but it was clear that when you were riding in a group a segment was coming up because people would absolutely destroy a good paceline or pack of cyclists just to hammer the segment.

I no longer record rides, but if I went back to doing it I would probably go with ridewithgps or something without the social functioning of strava.
Old 05-20-20, 11:36 AM
caloso

Bikes: Specialized Tarmac, Canyon Exceed, Specialized Transition, Ellsworth Roots, Ridley Excalibur

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Quoted: 2952 Post(s)
Liked 3,106 Times in 1,417 Posts
I was using TP and GC before Strava came along, so I have mostly used free Strava for the social aspect. But the data analysis doesn't add anything for me. Nor does the Beacon app since my family is all on Apple and so my wife just uses Find My Friends.

Still, I will definitely do the free trial. The local racing community is all involved in a social distancing TT series that relies on Strava segment leaderboards. My understanding is that unless I crack the top-10 all time, I won't be able to see myself on the leaderboard. And that's no fun.

I do like the heatmap and route sharing, so that will also add some value.
Likes For caloso:
Old 05-20-20, 12:27 PM
Kabuki12

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 873 Post(s)
Liked 2,279 Times in 1,276 Posts
Originally Posted by Iride01
My wife worries about me too. If you have a smartphone, google maps and many other apps already let you share your location with selected contacts. When I had my crash on a bike path last year, she had just checked my location and saw I wasn't moving in a location I normally wouldn't stop in. The persons that found me called her using the ICE contacts I'd set up on my phone and told her what they knew and that help was already on the way. So she didn't have to call 911, though she was about to. Location sharing with Google Maps gives gps coordinates so you can inform any emergency response people that need to know. As well it gives a link that sets up a route that will take someone directly to that location if needed.

Since my wreck, I use a helmet with Specialized's ANGI, haven't had any false alerts yet, hopefully I won't have to find out if it works for real crashes. One in sixty-one years is enough for me.

As for the poll, there wasn't a place to say I've used both, but like RWGPS better.
Wow , I am glad you are OK . I am 65 and in great shape , but lets face it , it CAN happen to any of us. I too have only had one serious crash(off topic) and there were other riders in the area . I was only doing 12mph and hit face first on the asphalt . I thought I was ok but they called the sweeps and was sent to urgent care . The Dr. at urgent care did a quick exam and called the ambulance to take me to the hospital. I had 5 broken bones in my face including the orbital bone which involves the optic nerve( I was wearing a helmet so no brain injury) and my left hand was broken. I am not sure how far I would have gotten on my own as I was in shock. Ever since then my wife is concerned, I call her once or twice and always tell her if I alter my plan. It would be nice for her to be able to track me. Joe
Old 05-20-20, 02:47 PM
texbiker

Bikes: Cervelo Caledonia Rival AXS eTap, Blue Norcross AL, Lynskey Helix

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
Liked 103 Times in 81 Posts
I use the free Strava for the social aspect. My main log is SportTracks (which I pay for), followed by RideWithGPS and Golden Cheetah. SportTracks has a better goal system and gear tracking but lacks the social connection depth of Strava. I use a Wahoo Bolt which provides the Live Track service and uploads to several websites. I prefer to not use my phone as a bike computer and don't want to pay for more than one online service.
Old 05-20-20, 03:39 PM
Seattle Forrest

Mentioned: 89 Post(s)
Quoted: 18883 Post(s)
Liked 10,646 Times in 6,054 Posts
Originally Posted by noisebeam
I prefer all in phone as I carry it anyway and don't want extra electronics to loose and keep track of everytime I stop, etc. I also use for running, walking, hiking and don't want to carry more for those activities either.
A GPS watch works very well, especially for running and hiking. Like a phone, you have it on you anyway. Very easy to keep on top of the battery because you see it whenever you look at the time. Easier to interact with (check distance so far, to the next waypoint, pause, etc) than getting the phone out and switching to the app that's doing the recording. Saves the phone battery for photos, alerts you when you drop your phone and start to walk away, acts as a perfect smart lock. Garmin's newer one gets 52 hours of every second GPS with the screen always on, they have another version with a solar charger too (but that doesn't really work here).

You already have something that works well for you so not much reason to shell out hundreds of dollars to basically wind up in the same place. But since we're talking about data and recording anyway, I wanted to put that out there because it's really an underappreciated solution.
Likes For Seattle Forrest:
Old 05-20-20, 03:41 PM
bbbean 

Bikes: Giant Propel, Cannondale SuperX, Univega Alpina Ultima

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 672 Post(s)
Liked 417 Times in 249 Posts
Originally Posted by Seattle Forrest
Since there's a thread going on about whether Strava's latest pricing structure will save the world or cause WW3, I thought it would be interesting to make a poll. I always thought Strava is the segment leaderboards and everything else was fluff, but that's because I hang out here. So do you, which means the changes probably affect you more than your neighbor who thinks doing five miles on a bike is an amazing feat of endurance.

Also because it's on topic, here are some other training log book and analysis options:Golden Cheetah is the most in depth, and free, but has the steepest learning curve. Garmin's Connect is free whether you use their hardware or not, and pretty feature rich but much less social than Strava. It's not convenient to use without their hardware though. I haven't used RwGPS as a log book, and the other two charge $, like Strava.
I use or have used all of the other apps listed, and there's a bit of an apples to bananas comparison there. Strava provides logging, analysis, and a robust social environment. The other apps provide one or more of those services, but none are really analogous to Strava.

Formerly fastest rider in the grupetto, currently slowest guy in the peloton

Likes For bbbean:
Old 05-20-20, 04:59 PM
bung

Bikes: Trek Emonda SL5, Trek Fuel EX7, Specialized Roubaix Elite

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked 20 Times in 10 Posts
I will continue to pay for Strava. I started summit a few years ago for HRM data. I like segments to see how I am improving over time.
Old 05-20-20, 05:16 PM
Seattle Forrest

Mentioned: 89 Post(s)
Quoted: 18883 Post(s)
Liked 10,646 Times in 6,054 Posts
Originally Posted by bbbean
I use or have used all of the other apps listed, and there's a bit of an apples to bananas comparison there. Strava provides logging, analysis, and a robust social environment. The other apps provide one or more of those services, but none are really analogous to Strava.
For sure, every one of them brings something unique to the table. Golden Cheetah more than any of the rest. Garmin Connect has most of the same social features as Strava, but its users by and large don't use them, if you're looking for kudos after every ride, you're not likely to find it on Connect even though it has a "like" feature. And if that's important to you, then Strava is the clear winner.

Mostly I gathered a short list because in the other Strava thread, several people asked what alternatives exist. For people who don't value the social interaction, some are definitely worth looking into.

For what it's worth, I'm going to continue using Strava (for free) to check the global heatmap for ride ideas, and in return I'm going to continue giving them data that will contribute to that feature. I don't want Strava to go out of business. I just like talking about bike stuff.
Old 05-20-20, 10:51 PM
canklecat
Me duelen las nalgas

Bikes: Centurion Ironman, Trek 5900, Univega Via Carisma, Globe Carmel

Mentioned: 199 Post(s)
Quoted: 4559 Post(s)
Liked 2,802 Times in 1,800 Posts
I just subscribed a few minutes ago. I'm already seeing data I didn't know was provided to subscribers. Seems good.

When I drank beer I paid way more than $5 a month -- probably closer to $50 a month, especially after I got pickier and drank mostly local craft beer. Alas, an auto-immune disorder that killed my thyroid also started causing bad reactions to alcohol. One beer, and I'd get hangover symptoms within an hour -- painful sinus congestion, swollen eyes, headaches, body aches, the works. Hated to give it up but it just wasn't enjoyable to risk even a single beer. Heck, a friend even owns a local brewery that makes incredibly tasty beers and ales.

So $5 a month for Strava won't cost nearly as much as my vices, all of which I've given up, between quitting smoking 20 years ago, and now beer.

And the social networking aspect and friendly rivalry motivates me. So it's worth a few bucks a month for me.

Sure, I wish Strava would incorporate some of the goodies provided by Elevate, Velo Viewer, the wind effects browser extension that seems to be in limbo now. Maybe if enough folks will ante up a few bucks a month Strava can afford to put some programmers on those projects.
Likes For canklecat:
Old 05-20-20, 11:10 PM
canklecat
Me duelen las nalgas

Originally Posted by Sy Reene
Check out the Road ID app.

In general, how many people who have Strava, actually run strava (on their phone) while they ride?
Good point. I always found the Strava app to be unreliable. Same experience some friends reported. Too many GPS sync errors and other glitches. It's not a great app for realtime logging.

I used Cyclemeter on my iPhone and Wahoo Fitness for iPhone and Android. Much more reliable, less battery drain.

I've had a bike computer since January but still use my phone with Wahoo Fitness as a backup, or to compare data.

But I doubt I'd ever use the Strava app to log a ride unless they returned to supporting sensors and improved reliability. Unlikely to be a priority with so many "serious" riders using bike computers now. You can get reliable basic GPS computers for under $100 now.
Old 05-20-20, 11:58 PM
downtube42

Bikes: Trek Domane SL6 Gen 3, Soma Fog Cutter, Focus Mares AL, Detroit Bikes Sparrow FG, Volae Team, Nimbus MUni

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 896 Post(s)
Liked 2,059 Times in 1,078 Posts
Strava lets me see what people around the world that I've ridden with are doing. That's still free, and not available elsewhere.
It lets me see where local friends are riding, so I can try their routes if they do something interesting. That's still free, and also not available elsewhere.
I find segments useful to track my fitness, to provide motivation to achieve goals. They've made it less useful, but the free part is still useful I think. Connect will let me do the same.

I pay for RWGPS because I like its route creation tools. Don't see myself paying for another service.
Old 05-21-20, 04:27 AM
Kabuki12

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 873 Post(s)
Liked 2,279 Times in 1,276 Posts
Originally Posted by canklecat
I just subscribed a few minutes ago. I'm already seeing data I didn't know was provided to subscribers. Seems good.

When I drank beer I paid way more than $5 a month -- probably closer to $50 a month, especially after I got pickier and drank mostly local craft beer. Alas, an auto-immune disorder that killed my thyroid also started causing bad reactions to alcohol. One beer, and I'd get hangover symptoms within an hour -- painful sinus congestion, swollen eyes, headaches, body aches, the works. Hated to give it up but it just wasn't enjoyable to risk even a single beer. Heck, a friend even owns a local brewery that makes incredibly tasty beers and ales.

So $5 a month for Strava won't cost nearly as much as my vices, all of which I've given up, between quitting smoking 20 years ago, and now beer.

And the social networking aspect and friendly rivalry motivates me. So it's worth a few bucks a month for me.

Sure, I wish Strava would incorporate some of the goodies provided by Elevate, Velo Viewer, the wind effects browser extension that seems to be in limbo now. Maybe if enough folks will ante up a few bucks a month Strava can afford to put some programmers on those projects.
I also had a reaction to any alcohol when I was in my twenties(65 now). I loved the taste of beer, back in those days Corona. I never drank a lot , sometimes a mild buzz but typically followed by very bad migraine headaches and nausea. I haven't had any alcohol in many years but a few years ago had trouble with fatigue and got my Thyroid tested, yup! My Dr. said my Thyroid didn't slow down it just quit. So now I take the medication and feel much better. I am wondering if there is any connection to alcohol tolerance and Thyroid issues...hmmm. Back on topic , I think I will sign up too, it seems worth it as I use the hell out of the free app. My wife will be thrilled to know where I am and how soon I will be home, oh and that I am not on the side of the road with my face planted in the asphalt! Joe
Likes For Kabuki12:
Old 05-21-20, 08:58 AM
kissTheApex

Bikes: Yes please

Quoted: 536 Post(s)
Liked 308 Times in 199 Posts
In case people are thinking of uploading their existing activities to another platform, I believe golden cheetah has some options under “share”.

Looks like it can “sync” your activities from Strava, but can only “upload” to rwgps. Someone that may have used the function may know better, but from the wording, I’m guessing “sync” means it can download activities..
Old 05-21-20, 11:24 AM
wipekitty
vespertine member

Bikes: Yes

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 687 Post(s)
Liked 220 Times in 163 Posts
I'll probably continue to use the free version, primarily for the social aspect. I liked the training log and ability to compare past efforts, but do not find the service to be worth $60/year. I do, however, like seeing where riders I've met in the real and virtual world are riding.

I currently have a RWGPS subscription (primarily for audible navigation), and might migrate my data there.
Likes For wipekitty:
Old 05-21-20, 02:50 PM
mstateglfr 
Sunshine

Bikes: '18 class built steel roadbike, '19 Fairlight Secan, '88 Schwinn Premis , Black Mountain Cycles Monstercross V4, '89 Novara Trionfo

Mentioned: 123 Post(s)
Quoted: 10954 Post(s)
Liked 7,482 Times in 4,184 Posts
Originally Posted by Sy Reene
Check out the Road ID app.

In general, how many people who have Strava, actually run strava (on their phone) while they ride?
I run it on my phone probably half a dozen times a year. Its always when I'm going to ride with my wife or one of the kids and i choosena bike that doesn't have a dedicated gps mount, or when i don't know where i left the GPS unit and don't feel like looking.

Two very specific situations and rarely occurring.
Old 05-21-20, 05:05 PM
sanmateoclimber

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
Liked 36 Times in 26 Posts
Last night I got home from my ride, and for the first time couldn't get the full leaderboard information to see how my new PRs stacked up. Approximately ninety seconds later, I was a Strava premium member, with no qualms whatsoever. It would be hard for me to overstate how much I love nerding out about that data and watching my position improve over time on all my favorite segments. Strava is a big part of what motivated me to get more and more serious with cycling, and I'm happy to cough up five bucks a month for that.
Likes For sanmateoclimber:
Old 05-21-20, 05:17 PM
WorldIRC
Canadian eh?

Bikes: 2020 Specialized Roubaix Expert

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
Liked 96 Times in 54 Posts
Originally Posted by sanmateoclimber
Last night I got home from my ride, and for the first time couldn't get the full leaderboard information to see how my new PRs stacked up. Approximately ninety seconds later, I was a Strava premium member, with no qualms whatsoever. It would be hard for me to overstate how much I love nerding out about that data and watching my position improve over time on all my favorite segments. Strava is a big part of what motivated me to get more and more serious with cycling, and I'm happy to cough up five bucks a month for that.
If you're nerding out over the data, try https://veloviewer.com/ out. It'll tap into Strava seamlessly.
Old 05-21-20, 05:20 PM
noisebeam
Arizona Dessert

Bikes: Cannondale SuperSix, Lemond Poprad. Retired: Jamis Sputnik, Centurion LeMans Fixed, Diamond Back ascent ex

Mentioned: 76 Post(s)
Quoted: 5345 Post(s)
Liked 2,169 Times in 1,288 Posts
I agree it is worth $5/mo

But I am struggling with principle however. Strava in their app feed advertised the bluetooth Wahoo TICKR heart rate monitor. I clicked on the advertisement and compared prices elsewhere and ordered it thru the Strava provided link thru (they probably got a tiny percentage of the sale). Then only a few months later I got a notice from Strava telling me that their app no longer supported BT devices. I was pissed of course, but moved to Wahoo app and 'vowed' I would never pay again. Strava provided me a full refund of the $59.99 yearly fee as I had just renewed about a month prior. I moved on and was happy.

Now can I now go back to paying Strava and not feel self loathing?
Old 05-21-20, 05:26 PM
sanmateoclimber

Originally Posted by WorldIRC
If you're nerding out over the data, try https://veloviewer.com/ out. It'll tap into Strava seamlessly.
Oh for Christ's sake, it literally gives me a numerical score? I'm addicted already.
Old 05-21-20, 06:26 PM
MinnMan

Bikes: 2022 Salsa Beargrease Carbon Deore 11, 2020 Salsa Warbird GRX 600, 2020 Canyon Ultimate CF SLX disc 9.0 Di2, 2020 Catrike Eola, 2016 Masi cxgr, 2011, Felt F3 Ltd, 2010 Trek 2.1, 2009 KHS Flite 220

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Quoted: 4376 Post(s)
Liked 3,013 Times in 1,863 Posts
I'm still on the fence. I do sort of like the leaderboards. The Elevate (formerly stravistix) extension does give me some very general info about a particular effort compared to my PR, but I'll miss having a more detailed view of my efforts over time.

As I've posted elsewhere, for me, Strava is mainly social media, and I don't see any other app that has as broad membership. I'd say 80% of my riding cohort is on Strava. I like knowing what they are up to. People here kind of laugh at being interested in "collecting kudos", and I see the point, but I find the social dimension of Strava to be richer than that - maintaining contact and being supportive. This has been particularly true during the pandemic. I'm not out riding with my friends, but I'm glad to see that they are getting out - or alternatively, I can be concerned when dedicated riders seem not to be getting out.

Last edited by MinnMan; 05-21-20 at 06:31 PM.
Likes For MinnMan:
Old 05-21-20, 06:41 PM
WorldIRC
Canadian eh?

Bikes: 2020 Specialized Roubaix Expert

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
Liked 96 Times in 54 Posts
Originally Posted by sanmateoclimber
Oh for Christ's sake, it literally gives me a numerical score? I'm addicted already.
How about now? It has been just over an hour. You gonna pay for VeloViewer?
Old 05-21-20, 06:46 PM
sanmateoclimber

Originally Posted by WorldIRC
How about now? It has been just over an hour. You gonna pay for VeloViewer?
Ugh, probably. Haha thanks man.
Old 05-21-20, 06:54 PM
canklecat
Me duelen las nalgas

Originally Posted by Rider_1
I think I have an idea of what Strava is, but I'm too lazy to Google it, so I'd thought I'd give the good folks here a chance to educate me. What is it and why do you like it? What does it offer that makes it so attractive?
It's mostly handy for folks who are motivated by reasonable personal goals, or enjoy keeping up with active friends. I started out using it mostly for the social networking thing, but soon became more goal oriented.

It's easier to demonstrate than explain. I'd say just give it a try.

Now, until this month, I'd have said just give the free version a try. And it's still good. But the recent change has hidden a lot of features that used to be free -- the leader boards, which I checked daily to compare my results with other folks whom I know are comparable to me in age, weight and fitness, or stronger and faster.

I'd suggest starting out with the free version for a week or so, then go for the 60-day free premium trial. You'll quickly see the differences. And the 60-day free trial is absolutely free. Yes, you do need to specify a payment method -- I used Google pay. But you can cancel any time. Strava has a good reputation for business practices so I wouldn't worry about them billing us for services we don't want or cancelled.

When I started cycling in 2015, I was a long way from my athletic prime in my teens and 20s in the 1970s. I used to be very competitive and fit. I rode bikes, raced occasionally (I was never any good at it but I had fun), played racquetball during the 1970s SoCal heyday, and was an amateur boxer. I was about as fit as a very middle-of-the-pack guy could be. I was never going to be a champion in any sport but I was solidly in that demographic of amateur athletes who fill up the photos of models for every sporting product, ever. I was the target marketing demographic.

Fast forward to 2000... my weight had ballooned from 150 to 205 in the early 2000s after decades of work and family life. Then in 2001 my car was t-boned at highway speed, breaking my neck and back. I could hardly do more than limp around with a cane for a decade. I changed my diet and cut out a lot of sugar and junk carbs, which got my weight down to 175.
  • By 2014 I was able to get off the cane for long walks.
  • In summer 2015 I bought a 35 lb comfort hybrid just to try bike riding again. It was painful. I had to stop every 400 yards to gasp for breath and huff my asthma inhaler (useless - turned out I needed a totally different type of asthma and nasal inhaler steroid). It took me a month just to ride 3 miles continuously without stopping. Another month to ride 10 miles with lots of stops. After three months I could ride a 20 mile round trip... in 12 hours. That's how badly out of shape I was.
  • Early 2016, I meet some great folks for casual group rides. I struggled to keep up with a 10-12 mph pace, but they were very encouraging. Some of them mention Strava. I'm curious so I signed up for the free service.
  • Summer 2016, as a one year anniversary of resuming cycling, I treat myself to a lighter weight hybrid, a good used early 1990s Univega that weighs around 30 lbs. I get a bit more goal oriented toward personal fitness.
  • Summer 2017, I buy myself an old school steel road bike, my first in 30+ years. Now I'm getting more interested in how my fitness is progressing. Strava's free version leader board shows me how I compare with friends from those casual group rides, as well as some seriously strong local amateurs and pros. This rekindles my old latent competitive streak.
  • In 2018 I was hit by a car, breaking and dislocating my shoulder, and coincidentally diagnosed with thyroid cancer. That was a long recovery period. Strava helped keep me motivated, and in touch with friends whom I saw less often in person.
  • In 2019 I bought a good used carbon fiber road bike from a friend. That's a gateway drug to insufferable competitiveness.

Annnndddd it's all downhill from there. Now I'm chasing KOMs (never getting any KOM worth having -- my sole KOM is on a route nobody rides other than some neighbors on single speed cruisers), and actually cracking the top ten against some pretty strong riders.

At 62 my window of opportunity for improving is rapidly closing. I figure I have about 3-5 years, tops, to get stronger and faster. After that my fitness will decline no matter how hard I try, unless I use PEDs. It took a long time just to rebuild my base fitness. I figured it would take a few months. Nope. It took a few years. That's how it goes with an aging body.

So Strava serves my immediate needs for something to motivate me.

But, to be honest, I'll probably lose interest after age 65. By then the window of opportunity to get stronger and faster will close. I'll just be holding position for as long as possible. It'll be difficult to maintain the same level of motivation knowing that it's not going to result in any improvements.

So eventually I won't pay much attention to the leader boards, KOMs, PRs, etc. I'll probably switch to an endurance or touring geometry road bike, and ride my old Univega hybrid more often. And that's fine too.

But for now, that's why I find Strava useful. It's my virtual Staff Sergeant Munden, our Marine Corps fitness DI in Hospital Corps field training school, the guy who'd do almost anything legal to motivate us Navy squids to get into proper shape. He'd bark stuff like "Pain is beautiful, bud! If it doesn't hurt, you're doing it wrong!"

Last edited by canklecat; 05-21-20 at 06:57 PM.
Likes For canklecat:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.